Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

PLAYOFFS!!!!! WILD Card GDT - Steelers v Dolphins
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Pittsburgh Steelers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JLambert58

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FourThreeMafia wrote:
the bell ringer wrote:
A crippled Ben doesn't help us. Landry would be much much better.

Not really.

Thank you

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some of Bens best football has been played with some type of grade two foot sprain.
3rivers

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Munich_Steeler wrote:
the bell ringer wrote:

I would take Ben without arms and legs over an all-time-physical-high Landry.

i guess we will have to run the ball like we did early in this game and the bills game. what do those games have in common other than a win? We controlled the LOS and the game. Not sure that will happen vs the KC front though, the Ben injury makes the game closer than before which was already close IMO.

when did Ben get hurt, any link to the play?
DR43

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bad news, everyone. I went on the Texans forum to see what they felt their chances were on Saturday. One guy said 5% and the other said 0%. The latter actually said he had a better chance at dating a female professional wrestler.

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=584467&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=75
JLambert58

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DR43 wrote:
Bad news, everyone. I went on the Texans forum to see what they felt their chances were on Saturday. One guy said 5% and the other said 0%. The latter actually said he had a better chance at dating a female professional wrestler.

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=584467&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=75

lmao Not surprising. I thought you were going to say Ben's ankle is worse than we thought...

The only hope for the Texans, I think, is like the 1980 U.S. Olympic Hockey team where the coach told them, "You'll only win against this team 1 out of 10 times, so make this the 1." (paraphrasing) And then they did it. Anyway, I don't expect they will win, and at this point, how sweet would it be to go into NE and kick Brady's & Belichik's a$$es? That would almost be better than a SB.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JLambert58 wrote:
DR43 wrote:

lmao Not surprising. I thought you were going to say Ben's ankle is worse than we thought...

The only hope for the Texans, I think, is like the 1980 U.S. Olympic Hockey team where the coach told them, "You'll only win against this team 1 out of 10 times, so make this the 1." (paraphrasing) And then they did it. Anyway, I don't expect they will win, and at this point, how sweet would it be to go into NE and kick Brady's & Belichik's a$$es? That would almost be better than a SB.

not expecting belicheck to pull brady after a fluke bad play though Think

I agree, I can't see the texans standing a chance but there is a reason why the game is played. Maybe wilfork will fall on brady, that is about 400Lbs and could harm despite not being intentional. :-&

Can houston run the ball? That could be their hope, TOP and if possible, TO's
Chieferific

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

3rivers wrote:
Munich_Steeler wrote:
the bell ringer wrote:

I would take Ben without arms and legs over an all-time-physical-high Landry.

i guess we will have to run the ball like we did early in this game and the bills game. what do those games have in common other than a win? We controlled the LOS and the game. Not sure that will happen vs the KC front though, the Ben injury makes the game closer than before which was already close IMO.

when did Ben get hurt, any link to the play?

I didn't see it either but am getting conflicting reports. I've heard it was a passing play earlier on and I've heard it was the 2nd to the last play on a kneel down.

warfelg wrote:
Quote:
why does KC have Houston (who is returning from a knee) cover AB on a crucial play? THAT makes no sense

They Butlered themselves. Laughing
the bell ringer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well good news I gues but on Mike & Mike...they said their medical expert said Ben had a Inversion Ankle sprain. The least serious kind of Ankle sprain, and that he will be fine come next week.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Pittsburgh Steelers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24
Page 24 of 24

Jump to: