Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

PLAYOFFS!!!!! WILD Card GDT - Steelers v Dolphins
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Pittsburgh Steelers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JDLefebvre

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:42 pm    Post subject: PLAYOFFS!!!!! WILD Card GDT - Steelers v Dolphins Reply with quote

Yes the Playoffs are back in PITTSBURGH!!!

SUNDAY JANUARY 8th, 1:05 EST at Heinz Field

STEELERS vs DOLPHINS

LAST TIME

Dolphins 30 Steelers 15
Jay Ajayi 204 yards rushing

Tannehill held out of practice; unlikely to start
https://www.yahoo.com/news/qb-tannehill-not-taking-part-miami-dolphins-practice-181319275--spt.html

Green could return
http://triblive.com/sports/steelers/11726448-74/dolphins-green-steelers

Tuitt will return
http://www.post-gazette.com/sports/steelers/2017/01/02/Stephon-Tuitt-will-return-for-the-playoff-game-against-the-Dolphins/stories/201701020126

and now.....

RANDOM HOTTIES!!!!

armsteeld

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hottie. Number. 2🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥👀👀👀🔥🔥🔥🔥

"Sheep follow the flock for direction and security but scatter at the sight of the lone wolf". Rocky
1BackInBlackFan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks to UniversalAuthor for the Big Ben sig
warfelg

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hottie number 1 doe
3rivers

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what are some predictions here for the game such as
Fins rushing, receiving and TO's
Steelers rushing, receiving and TO's
jebrick

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wednesday practice report

Did Not Participate:
Chickillo (ankle)
Golden (ankle)
Mathews (ankle)
DeAngelo Williams (non-injury)
Vince Williams (shoulder) <-- I am worried about this

Limited Participation:
No players listed

Full Participation:

Coates (Hamstring)
Justin Gilbert (Shoulder)
Ladarius Green (Concussion)
Grimble (Ribs)
Tuitt (Knee)

"You build with draft choices. You find people with talents adaptable to your plans and then you teach them to do things the way we do them." - Chuck Noll
Steeler Hitman

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

3rivers wrote:
what are some predictions here for the game such as
Fins rushing, receiving and TO's
Steelers rushing, receiving and TO's

I don't believe Miami can win without being effective in the passing game as they were the first game. They used the old Steelers and Jet philosophies of using the run to set up the pass.

Steelers need to force Miami into long situations and take advantage of mistakes.

I predict the LeVeon Bell is more of a factor rushing and receiving. He has his usual 150 yards plus of total offense.

I predict that Ben and Brown will have big games weather permitting. Ben passes for at least 270 yards and Ab has at least 8 catches.

I predict Miami will have some success running, but not 200 + yards.

I predict that the Steelers force some turnovers this game at least two. The Steelers will win the turnover battle.

My score prediction: Steelers over Dolphins 33 - 17.

Thanks for the Sig CalhounLambeau!
ComebackKid

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everyone has Pittsburgh winning and covering the spread. Can the team treat this game like that and wipe the floor the Phins? Want to see them dominate them, make a statement, we're in the playoffs and WE MEAN BUSINESS! Let's go Steelers!!!

2016 AFC NORTH CHAMPIONS
JLambert58

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ComebackKid wrote:
Everyone has Pittsburgh winning and covering the spread. Can the team treat this game like that and wipe the floor the Phins? Want to see them dominate them, make a statement, we're in the playoffs and WE MEAN BUSINESS! Let's go Steelers!!!

It's about time the team hit on all cylinders in a game. If they play up to their potential in all phases, the Dolphins have no chance. Optimistic that this team still hasn't played it's best game yet. KC game was good, but a lot has changed since then - with the rookies stepping up on D, Timmons playing lights out and old man Harrison dumping Father Time on his head. With a full complement of healthy stars, sky's the limit for the B&G. Ready to see that unfold in the coming weeks starting Sunday.

Oh, and Hottie #1 gets my vote...

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JLambert58 wrote:
ComebackKid wrote:

It's about time the team hit on all cylinders in a game. If they play up to their potential in all phases, the Dolphins have no chance. Optimistic that this team still hasn't played it's best game yet. KC game was good, but a lot has changed since then - with the rookies stepping up on D, Timmons playing lights out and old man Harrison dumping Father Time on his head. With a full complement of healthy stars, sky's the limit for the B&G. Ready to see that unfold in the coming weeks starting Sunday.

Oh, and Hottie #1 gets my vote...

Same.

Thanks to UniversalAuthor for the Big Ben sig
LayTheWood56

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't like how everyone is expecting us to win this game. The double digit point spread, Matt Moore playing, etc.? Ajyai is a good back and they have a good offensive line when healthy.

Our offensive line better come to play as well considering Cameron Wake is a beast!

Just like I always suggest them to do every game and they hardly ever do it, come out in the no huddle for a good portion of the first quarter. Let Ben get into a groove slinging the ball and Bell running it.

We also seem to play a game where it is too close and it never should be and i expect this will be the same type of game. I think we do end up winning, but it won't be a hitting on all cylinders type of game.

Mad props to Uncle Buck on the sig!
CKSteeler

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tannehill has performed pretty well against the Steelers previously and was 2-0 against the Steelers. At the same time, I'm unconvinced there's much of a gap between Moore and him. Though some players just end up with weird familiarity or comfort against certain teams. Biggest difference is arm strength and the ability to push it down field, but the Steelers biggest weakness this year has been allowing yards after the catch. In particular to RB's.

This isn't like the drop-off between Carr and the Raiders back-ups, obviously.
3rivers

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

we need to stop the run and have a decent game from Ben. This is it, the season is on the line, losers go home. The finality of playoffs is here, no excuses. The refs better be decent to both teams and the weather looks to be a bit cold which eliminates rain potential.

How familiar is the Miami QB with cold weather conditions?
3rivers

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LayTheWood56 wrote:
I don't like how everyone is expecting us to win this game. The double digit point spread, Matt Moore playing, etc.? Ajyai is a good back and they have a good offensive line when healthy.

Our offensive line better come to play as well considering Cameron Wake is a beast!

Just like I always suggest them to do every game and they hardly ever do it, come out in the no huddle for a good portion of the first quarter. Let Ben get into a groove slinging the ball and Bell running it.

We also seem to play a game where it is too close and it never should be and i expect this will be the same type of game. I think we do end up winning, but it won't be a hitting on all cylinders type of game.

I successfully forgot about the last time the 2 teams met Mad How did the OL play in pass pro? Suh better not be able to land any cheap shots that cause injury, he is the most fined player possibly and this is a playoff game.
jebrick

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Green is not going to play. Not practicing today. I wonder if he will retire at then end of the season.

"You build with draft choices. You find people with talents adaptable to your plans and then you teach them to do things the way we do them." - Chuck Noll

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Pittsburgh Steelers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24  Next
Page 1 of 24

Jump to: