Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

ChargerBuckeye 2017 MOCK DRAFT 1st Version of 2017
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2017 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hornbybrown

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As a Browns fan I love the first pick, but wow Webb in the first or even second round not a fan at all

Alternative facts (aka Trump facts) The Cleveland Browns are the greatest franchise in all of sports history.
chargerbuckeye

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FalconFan13 wrote:
chargerbuckeye wrote:
scar988 wrote:
Atlanta doesn't need a corner at all. Desmond Trufant, Robert Alford, Jalen Collins and Brian Poole are all excellent for their roles. Atlanta has actual needs at DT, DE and SLB. go there.

How come they allow so many points.

Outside of Beasley lack of pass rush is the problem most of the time my friend. A Cb no matter how great he is can't handle Wr's for 5 to 10 seconds every play. Scar is 100% correct on this that our Cb's group is awesome and we are set that for a long time.

If you really want to know the main culprit in the secondary it is at FS. 5th round CB turned safety Rico Allen is always late to help and get to the spot in the Zone's on help for the Cb's. Trust me you know me by now Charger i'll be the 1st to tell you if i think a position is playing like crap as i have busted on our Cb's in the past.

Here is the list of needs for the Falcons you should stick to for your future mock drafts as long as you go with these you can't go wrong. If you need me to explain why we need any of the positions or the players that are there who need to be upgrade don't hesitate to ask me or send me a PM. You know im always up for giving advice and helping on your mocks my friend.

FS, Edge Rusher, DT, RG, and 4th to 7th round a TE or power RB with some upside isn't terrible. Maybe a Lb for depth?

With who was available at our pick

Walker - DE
Desmond King - FS - some have him a Cb i think he will be a great FS.
Caleb Brantley - DT
Dan Feeney - RG
Taco Carlton - DE
Carl Lawson - DE
Charles Harris- DE

Man theirs alot of talented Edge rushers in this draft in the late 1st to 2nd round.

I Will switch the pick to Desmond King then
chargerbuckeye

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hornbybrown wrote:
As a Browns fan I love the first pick, but wow Webb in the first or even second round not a fan at all

Webb is gonna sneak into the First round. Watch.
FalconFan13

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chargerbuckeye wrote:
FalconFan13 wrote:
chargerbuckeye wrote:
scar988 wrote:
Atlanta doesn't need a corner at all. Desmond Trufant, Robert Alford, Jalen Collins and Brian Poole are all excellent for their roles. Atlanta has actual needs at DT, DE and SLB. go there.

How come they allow so many points.

Outside of Beasley lack of pass rush is the problem most of the time my friend. A Cb no matter how great he is can't handle Wr's for 5 to 10 seconds every play. Scar is 100% correct on this that our Cb's group is awesome and we are set that for a long time.

If you really want to know the main culprit in the secondary it is at FS. 5th round CB turned safety Rico Allen is always late to help and get to the spot in the Zone's on help for the Cb's. Trust me you know me by now Charger i'll be the 1st to tell you if i think a position is playing like crap as i have busted on our Cb's in the past.

Here is the list of needs for the Falcons you should stick to for your future mock drafts as long as you go with these you can't go wrong. If you need me to explain why we need any of the positions or the players that are there who need to be upgrade don't hesitate to ask me or send me a PM. You know im always up for giving advice and helping on your mocks my friend.

FS, Edge Rusher, DT, RG, and 4th to 7th round a TE or power RB with some upside isn't terrible. Maybe a Lb for depth?

With who was available at our pick

Walker - DE
Desmond King - FS - some have him a Cb i think he will be a great FS.
Caleb Brantley - DT
Dan Feeney - RG
Taco Carlton - DE
Carl Lawson - DE
Charles Harris- DE

Man theirs alot of talented Edge rushers in this draft in the late 1st to 2nd round.

I Will switch the pick to Desmond King then

No complaints from me at all on that one how do you think he will fair at FS compared to CB? I personally think he will have great range and be a ballhawk sorta in the mold of a Earl thomas at the next level. Pair him and Neal to be our Thomas and Chancellor. Baker at FS if he drops to us wouldn't be bad either.

We got so so lucky on the Brian Poole UDFA pickup im amazed he didn't get drafted he will be on the all rookie team i think along with Neal and Jones. Alford just got a new 4 yrs contract extention a few weeks ago as our #2. Trufant is a top 5 CB in the league. Jalen Collins was the wild card here. We all knew he was 1st round talent but Raw. But good lord after Trufant came down Collins has came in and outplayed Alford lol and been our #1 CB he is like a new player compared to last year.

Now if everyone thinks im crazy and King can't play FS then i guess one of the Edge rushers, DT, or Feeney would be where it's at.
TheRealMcCoy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think tackle is a 1st round need.

Lane Johnson is the future at LT, so you are basically taking a RT in the 1st round for the birds.

Peters had a really good season and stayed healthy all year, so I think we are going to hang on for him for another year.

Eagles rookie RT Hal Vaitai was solid for a couple outings after a rough first start. I do want to add another tackle, but probably not in the first 3 rounds. A developmental guy with upside in round 3 to 5 would be cool.

Right now, you have us taking a future RT with a mid first rounder that won't start his first year at least unless Peters or Johnson get suspended or injured. That is bad for business, especially when corner and receiver are such glaring needs.

I would go with Corey Davis with how you have it set up. I think he would fit in great in Pederson's west coast offense.

The other guy I would have loved for Philly would be Marshon Lattimore, but it appears you're aware of how good he is and have him not even making it out of the top 5. Mad
A TRAIN 89

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

chargerbuckeye wrote:
A TRAIN 89 wrote:
Redskins have a historically bad defense, so there is no chance we take a 3rd down back in the 1st round.

I think the redskins will work on fortifying their defense through free agency

Still. I think my head would explode if the Redskins drafted Christian McCaffrey in the 1st round. If it was Dalvin Cook, I could understand that...Not McCaffrey.
onejayhawk

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kc: B Baker

If this means Budda Baker I want the name of your supplier. That is some strong sh!t.

The Chiefs have a need at CB and King is still on the board. FS is not a need and Baker is half a round too high.

J

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

onejayhawk wrote:

If this means Budda Baker I want the name of your supplier. That is some strong sh!t.

The Chiefs have a need at CB and King is still on the board. FS is not a need and Baker is half a round too high.

J

Ok thats fair enough the Falcons need a FS and Baker is a great one at that. Yall can have King i'll accept Baker. We was just gonna use King as a FS like Baker anyways Razz I think Baker has 1st round talent and potential just like Neal did last year for us. We reached for a SS last year everyone said and Neal has been a stud for us. So lets go 2 for 2 on it with FS and i'll accept a small "reach" if ppl want to call it that on Baker and strike lightning twice.
chargerbuckeye

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

onejayhawk wrote:

J

Budda baker would be a Strong Safety.
scar988

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chargerbuckeye wrote:
onejayhawk wrote:

J

No he won't. He plays single-high safety in college. He's a pure FS.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chargerbuckeye wrote:
onejayhawk wrote:

J

Over Eric Berry. Right.

scar988 wrote:
No he won't. He plays single-high safety in college. He's a pure FS.

That too.

Stop giving the Chiefs safeties in the first three rounds. They make big CB into FS and Berry is the best in the NFL at SS.

J

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hate the pick for the 49ers, but probably accurate (him or Kizer I would imagine). Good job.

A small stone may only make a small ripple at first, but someday it will be a wave.
warfelg

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Honestly who the heck is D Walker? I've been searching for days now and can't come up with anything.

I've got the following guys named Walker:
Phillip Walker QB Temple - Undraftable
Kody Walker RB Arkansas - Undraftable
Kenneth Walker WR UCLA - Undraftable
John Walker CB Montanta State - Undraftable
Charles Walker DT Oklahoma - 7th round
DeMarcus Walker DE FSU - 3rd Round
Anthony Walker LB Northwestern 3rd round

No a single one of those guys is worthy of a 1st round pick. Especially with guys like Smoot, McKinney, Tim Williams, Taco Charleton.
jebrick

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DeMarcus Walker is a OLB prospect from FSU. I think he will go in the high 2nd round but ChargerBuckeye might have a higher opinion of him. The way his draft falls it is not a terrible pick. I would prefer Takkarist McKinley there but the position is fine

"You build with draft choices. You find people with talents adaptable to your plans and then you teach them to do things the way we do them." - Chuck Noll
bigdog2372

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perfect pick for Bucs, I'm just not sure he lasts until 19.

Big "Thanks" to IAmPacman for creating this Sig!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2017 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: