You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.


 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Nacho Simulation Football League (S13 - Part 1)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 98, 99, 100
 
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Fantasy/Sim/GM Leagues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Gmen4ev


Joined: 07 Sep 2009
Posts: 28867
Location: Founder and Chairman of the He-Man Oline Haters Club.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RuskieTitan wrote:
iPwn wrote:
Well someone hasn't bought into the "OL is useless" trend.


Imma need gmen to step up his effort. This is unacceptable.


Staley was a better pick than Lane.
_________________


Can't spell Gen without Glen
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Gmen4ev


Joined: 07 Sep 2009
Posts: 28867
Location: Founder and Chairman of the He-Man Oline Haters Club.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

El ramster wrote:
Everyone one of y'all is reported.

Love the Staley pick.. He's such a sim
Beast.. and no Gstring Richie was not a top 3 Ol.

Maybe you don't have access to metrics' or advance stats.
But no he wasn't.


maybe you're over analyzing flawed metrics
_________________


Can't spell Gen without Glen
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
MookieMonster


Joined: 17 Jun 2016
Posts: 3508
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RuskieTitan wrote:
Someone have an upcoming pick?

Willing to move 4 + 5 for an upcoming pick + 8.

Ill do this for 3.18
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
El ramster


Joined: 13 May 2008
Posts: 64033
Location: Jared Goffs Bed
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gmen4ev wrote:
El ramster wrote:
Everyone one of y'all is reported.

Love the Staley pick.. He's such a sim
Beast.. and no Gstring Richie was not a top 3 Ol.

Maybe you don't have access to metrics' or advance stats.
But no he wasn't.


maybe you're over analyzing flawed metrics


Or maybe you're overvaluing a maniac who was great 2-3 years ago.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
El ramster


Joined: 13 May 2008
Posts: 64033
Location: Jared Goffs Bed
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MookieMonster wrote:
RuskieTitan wrote:
Someone have an upcoming pick?

Willing to move 4 + 5 for an upcoming pick + 8.

Ill do this for 3.18


Wait bebe.. Talk to me..
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MookieMonster


Joined: 17 Jun 2016
Posts: 3508
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

El ramster wrote:
MookieMonster wrote:
RuskieTitan wrote:
Someone have an upcoming pick?

Willing to move 4 + 5 for an upcoming pick + 8.

Ill do this for 3.18


Wait bebe.. Talk to me..

Shoot me an offer
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
El ramster


Joined: 13 May 2008
Posts: 64033
Location: Jared Goffs Bed
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MookieMonster wrote:
El ramster wrote:
MookieMonster wrote:
RuskieTitan wrote:
Someone have an upcoming pick?

Willing to move 4 + 5 for an upcoming pick + 8.

Ill do this for 3.18


Wait bebe.. Talk to me..

Shoot me an offer


What do you mean shoot you an offer.. That's the same offer on the table no?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gmen4ev


Joined: 07 Sep 2009
Posts: 28867
Location: Founder and Chairman of the He-Man Oline Haters Club.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

El ramster wrote:
Gmen4ev wrote:
El ramster wrote:
Everyone one of y'all is reported.

Love the Staley pick.. He's such a sim
Beast.. and no Gstring Richie was not a top 3 Ol.

Maybe you don't have access to metrics' or advance stats.
But no he wasn't.


maybe you're over analyzing flawed metrics


Or maybe you're overvaluing a maniac who was great 2-3 years ago.


Best guy on his putrid line by far but k.

Was one of the best guys at his pos last year but k.
_________________


Can't spell Gen without Glen
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Gmen4ev


Joined: 07 Sep 2009
Posts: 28867
Location: Founder and Chairman of the He-Man Oline Haters Club.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

look @ me. Defending O-linemen
_________________


Can't spell Gen without Glen
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
El ramster


Joined: 13 May 2008
Posts: 64033
Location: Jared Goffs Bed
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gmen4ev wrote:
El ramster wrote:
Gmen4ev wrote:
El ramster wrote:
Everyone one of y'all is reported.

Love the Staley pick.. He's such a sim
Beast.. and no Gstring Richie was not a top 3 Ol.

Maybe you don't have access to metrics' or advance stats.
But no he wasn't.


maybe you're over analyzing flawed metrics


Or maybe you're overvaluing a maniac who was great 2-3 years ago.


Best guy on his putrid line by far but k.

Was one of the best guys at his pos last year but k.


one of the best.. and what's that for you? top 2-3? 5?

how is he a top 3 OL when he isn't even a top 3 Guard?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gmen4ev


Joined: 07 Sep 2009
Posts: 28867
Location: Founder and Chairman of the He-Man Oline Haters Club.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

El ramster wrote:
Gmen4ev wrote:
El ramster wrote:
Gmen4ev wrote:
El ramster wrote:
Everyone one of y'all is reported.

Love the Staley pick.. He's such a sim
Beast.. and no Gstring Richie was not a top 3 Ol.

Maybe you don't have access to metrics' or advance stats.
But no he wasn't.


maybe you're over analyzing flawed metrics


Or maybe you're overvaluing a maniac who was great 2-3 years ago.


Best guy on his putrid line by far but k.

Was one of the best guys at his pos last year but k.


one of the best.. and what's that for you? top 2-3? 5?

how is he a top 3 OL when he isn't even a top 3 Guard?


Top 3 O-Linemen in the draft.

Please.

Reported.

He's also a top 5 guard.

#'s haven't reflected in the sim though.
_________________


Can't spell Gen without Glen
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
TheKillerNacho


Moderator
Joined: 10 Feb 2008
Posts: 15116
Location: Pennsylvania
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We reached 100 pages, so please continue all discussion in the new thread:

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=585683
_________________
With much cheese,

Nacho Simulation Football League
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
Display posts from previous:   

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Fantasy/Sim/GM Leagues All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 98, 99, 100
Page 100 of 100

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group