You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2016 Post Season

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GSUeagles14

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:14 pm    Post subject: 2016 Post Season Reply with quote

Just wanted to get your guys thoughts on ideal match ups for us week after next, who you dont want to see, what are chances are, etc.
swoosh

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if seattle beats detroit, that's our match-up. as much as a dual threat qb like wilson always scares me, i think it's a decent match-up for the falcons. they've lost three of their last six, with wins over sf, car, and la. no earl thomas and no running game/o-line capable of putting a game away if seattle jumps out to a lead. that's me trying to look at the positives though. seattle always comes ready to play and their defense is more than capable of slowing down the falcons.

now let's say detroit manages to knock out seattle, which for reasons i mentioned before is not out of the question at all (but certainly is a harder task doing in seattle). in this case, we'd get the winner of gb/nyg. i definitely want nyg here. rodgers is lethal and they played us tough last time. plus, it's hard to beat a team twice in this league. give me nyg who has yet to see this offense.

thesickness89 ^
swoosh

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

just some random tidbits that aren't thread worthy but worth mentioning:

- since the bye, atlanta is 5-1 with an average score of 36.6- 20.5. hot as just the right time.
- how about jalen collins? i have to admit, i thought our chances of making a run once trufant went down were slim but collins has played fantastic. the db's are holding their own and a cb grouping of trufant, alford, collins, and poole is exciting.

thesickness89 ^
GFalcon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

give me Seattle all day, especially how they beat us earlier in the year

mack. ^
Justin Upton Stat Tracker: 12 HR 18 RBI .302 BA
Proud Air Traffic Control Student In Training!
CoachFunk7

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want Seattle. They don't scare anyone anymore, and I think Atlanta could actually beat them rather handily. This defense's performance will determine how far we go into the postseason.

89 tackles; 3 sacks; 6 passes defensed
birdman70

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Give me Seattle over Green Bay any day. Rodgers still gives me nightmares. I think our defense has improved enough to give Wilson problems. Even with injuries at some key positions, CB and TE, I believe our team is just overall better than theirs. They can't outscore us, and I don't see the same dominant defense out there anymore.
jarren

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want Seattle. Revenge for ealier this season plus they're limping into the playoffs. Losing ET is going to be to much to overcome imo.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: