Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Playoffs baby, bring on the Steelers
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Miami Dolphins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dolphinmeister

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Miami's last post season 4 games since last win in post season.
Miami ......12- Pittsburgh....30
Miami.......9-- Ravens........27
Miami.......3-- Ravens........20
Miami.......0-- Raiders........27
mountainpd

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dolphinmeister wrote:
Good season, A little mad the game could not have been closer but it was the same result with every playoff caliber team they played this year.
Miami is getting there but still has many needs. This game was great playoff experience for young guys that hope to be back in the playoffs next year.
The linebackers were a glaring difference today for both teams on defense, Pittsburgh had play makers Miami did not at the position.

Couldn't agree more.

^^^Kempes^^^
ericsvibe

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think this game shows very clearly, how bad our WLB and SLB play has been all season. At times, it seems that there are only 3 players on the Dolphins defense. You see Kiko all over the place, you see Wake and Suh flashing, and that is about it.

I don't think we need to do anything on offense next season, with the exception being competition at RG.
ovaw8lover

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ericsvibe wrote:
I think this game shows very clearly, how bad our WLB and SLB play has been all season. At times, it seems that there are only 3 players on the Dolphins defense. You see Kiko all over the place, you see Wake and Suh flashing, and that is about it.

I don't think we need to do anything on offense next season, with the exception being competition at RG.

For the most part I agree with you. I believe the interior of the offensive line needs to be addressed, starting with the Center position. Preference would be to find a combo G/C who is stout at the point of attack. We just cannot rely on Pouncy anymore. He is starting to battle injuries more often now just like his brother. It is time we start the transition.
freak_of_nature

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ericsvibe wrote:

I'm saying draft a good S in the 2nd round, and kick R. Jones to WLB/SS hybrid. Get him closer to the LOS. Then hope we get a good SSLB in the 1st round (Cunningham?)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Miami Dolphins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: