Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 17: Jacksonville Jaguars @ Indianapolis Clots
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Jacksonville Jaguars
View previous topic :: View next topic  
.Buzz

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iPwn wrote:
jagman777 wrote:
Very jags way to end the season. At least Marrone won't get the job. Get rid of everyone.
Honestly, this was the best way to end the year. Last two weeks, Bortles mechanics get cleaned up and he looks good, the team looks actually like a competitive football team. Players flashed big time these two weeks. But Marrone splits, so he's not somehow the favorite. Gotta think these two weeks + the patience Shad showed with Gus makes this the most enticing job on the market.

This is true, but id much rather go into the offseason with a win than a stupid loss like that.

Nice to know we'll have a brand new coaching staff though.

El Ramster on the sig
KhanYouDigIt

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So we will be picking 4.

I'm fairly confident one of Jon Allen, Dalvin Cook, Jamal Adams or Derek Barnett will be a Jaguar.

^^el ramster^^
iPwn

Global Moderator
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

.Buzz wrote:
iPwn wrote:
jagman777 wrote:
Very jags way to end the season. At least Marrone won't get the job. Get rid of everyone.
Honestly, this was the best way to end the year. Last two weeks, Bortles mechanics get cleaned up and he looks good, the team looks actually like a competitive football team. Players flashed big time these two weeks. But Marrone splits, so he's not somehow the favorite. Gotta think these two weeks + the patience Shad showed with Gus makes this the most enticing job on the market.

This is true, but id much rather go into the offseason with a win than a stupid loss like that.

Nice to know we'll have a brand new coaching staff though.
Give me the better coaching staff and better draft pick over the minor emotions of a meaningless win right now. Normally I agree with the whole winning to show that the team has good things going for them, but I think it's better this way.

Not inadvertantly locked into Marrone
Jags get a better draft pick
Colts get a worse pick and maybe helped saved the jobs of their garbo HC and GM
Titans have the Rams pick and would have been picking ahead of us if we won

All while still showing everyone we're probably the best opening for a HC.

Wins across the board.

Live life like you're down 3-1
JaguarCrazy2832

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KhanYouDigIt wrote:
So we will be picking 4.

I'm fairly confident one of Jon Allen, Dalvin Cook, Jamal Adams or Derek Barnett will be a Jaguar.

Cook at 4? Idk about that

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
KhanYouDigIt wrote:
So we will be picking 4.

Im not going to be mad if Fournette or Cook is the pick. But that is definitely not an ideal scenario for me.

Give me Barnett, Adams, or Allen. One will be there at 4. Obviously I'm assuming Garrett goes 1.

El Ramster on the sig
DuvalsKing

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
KhanYouDigIt wrote:
So we will be picking 4.

I'd take him here is why he provides added value in your offense from his ability to be a game changer in the run game and cause miss matches in the passing game. He essentially would be Fred Taylor reincarnated (able to score from his teams 1 yard line or the other teams 1 yard line) for this football team but with being durable Cook has been reliable,, only thing I question is his ball handling at times but Fred and MJD had those same issues. He also ran well behind pretty subpar lines at FSU he just has the Leveon Bell patients but with another gear. Cook is going reck havoc when he gets to the league as long as he stays healthy he is going to electrify which ever team drafts him instantly.
2016:Jalen Ramsey - Jalen Ramsey
2017:Solomon Thomas - Leonard Fournette

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Jacksonville Jaguars All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: