You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

The Official Michigan Wolverines Thread V11
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> College Football
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JammerHammer21

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

4* QB Joe Milton commits to Michigan

Insane arm, but super raw (sub-50% completion percentage). Good testing numbers, but doesn't like to run with the ball, so maybe that's something Harbaugh will try and get him to do more given his size-athleticism combo. Biggest project since Gentry by far, but the payoff could be huge if he develops like people think.

Bohlmann20 (On The 95 Cleveland Browns Staff) wrote:
Lombardi - Isn't that the guy the trophy is named after? If so, top 3 coach of all time.

#JDI
MGoBlue

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Milton is huge.

6'6, 222.

Like grabbing a QB every class and Milton seems like he has all the physical tools.

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JammerHammer21 wrote:

Insane arm, but super raw (sub-50% completion percentage). Good testing numbers, but doesn't like to run with the ball, so maybe that's something Harbaugh will try and get him to do more given his size-athleticism combo. Biggest project since Gentry by far, but the payoff could be huge if he develops like people think.
His arm is insane. He looks like he might be able to throw it 70-80 yards if he loads up. He was flicking it 40-50 yards on the move, throwing it across his body. He was throwing some absolute bullets when his feet were set properly too. His ball placement and timing didn't seem too bad, get him some time in the offense and he could be really fun.

"Strength is meaningless in o-line play if there is no explosive, or speed-strength, quality to the strength."
- LeCharles Bentley

R.I.P. Stylish
MSURacerDT55

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Big pick up for you guys. Suprised he ended up at UM, but with his I always thought of him as a marriage between Cam and Cardale. With Harbaugh's tutelage, he could be a #1 pick type of player.

Mind you, I rarely comment on your prospects.
Oregon Ducks

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JammerHammer21 wrote:

Just checked out his tape...holy ish...dude's got a cannon and can be accurate at times.

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jourdan Lewis apparently in more trouble than we initially thought. Not a great start to his career

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MGoBlue wrote:
Jourdan Lewis apparently in more trouble than we initially thought. Not a great start to his career

http://www.mlive.com/wolverines/index.ssf/2017/05/ex-michigan_cb_jourdan_lewis_r.html

This?

Lombardi - Isn't that the guy the trophy is named after? If so, top 3 coach of all time.

#JDI
MGoBlue

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JammerHammer21 wrote:
MGoBlue wrote:

http://www.mlive.com/wolverines/index.ssf/2017/05/ex-michigan_cb_jourdan_lewis_r.html

This?

Yeah. Facing a domestic violence charge with another incident being revealed from his past is probably not the best way to start off a rookie season.

Maybe he won't miss any time but he definitely doesn't seem like the off field guy with high character the way I thought he was.

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MGoBlue wrote:
JammerHammer21 wrote:
MGoBlue wrote:

This?

Yeah. Facing a domestic violence charge with another incident being revealed from his past is probably not the best way to start off a rookie season.

Maybe he won't miss any time but he definitely doesn't seem like the off field guy with high character the way I thought he was.

It sounds like he and his girlfriend were toxic for one another (despite them seeming to be incredibly happy on social media). They didn't file charges in that first case and the second case has some dubious accounts as well. Guess we'll see what happens when it gets to court.

#JDI
1King

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Drake Harris moving from WR to CB.

Also, sounds like Michigan-OSU is going to be on FOX next year, which means......GUS JOHNSON!

Cool

candyman93 wrote:
1king is showing why he's awesome

TEAM STYLISH
MWil23

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1King wrote:
Drake Harris moving from WR to CB.

Also, sounds like Michigan-OSU is going to be on FOX next year, which means......GUS JOHNSON!

Cool

Just when you think this rivalry can't get any better!!!!!

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ryan Hayes committed tonight

#JDI
plan9misfit

FF Fanatic
Most Valuable Poster (5th Ballot)
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JammerHammer21 wrote:

If we opt not to have him add 40 pounds to play him at OT, we can keep him where he is and play him at TE. His height alone is a major mismatch. The only question is whether he has the feet/route running ability to play TE fulltime.

Co-Founder: DCRA - No McQuistan, No Super Bowl
Northland wrote:
If mediocrity is your SuperBowl then Garrett is your Lombardi.
IDOG_det

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

plan9misfit wrote:
JammerHammer21 wrote:

If we opt not to have him add 40 pounds to play him at OT, we can keep him where he is and play him at TE. His height alone is a major mismatch. The only question is whether he has the feet/route running ability to play TE fulltime.
He looked to play the ball pretty well as a TE, though I agree with the concerns about whether or not he's athletic enough to make a big impact at TE. I love the way he finishes blocks though, that kind of attitude will go a long way for him.

I really like Jalen Mayfield who also recently committed. He's got great length and his OL technique already looks pretty solid. He looked good on defense as well, I could see him playing the anchor if the staff would rather have him on defense.

"Strength is meaningless in o-line play if there is no explosive, or speed-strength, quality to the strength."
- LeCharles Bentley

R.I.P. Stylish
Typical_Lions

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IDOG_det wrote:
plan9misfit wrote:
JammerHammer21 wrote:

He looked to play the ball pretty well as a TE, though I agree with the concerns about whether or not he's athletic enough to make a big impact at TE. I love the way he finishes blocks though, that kind of attitude will go a long way for him.

I really like Jalen Mayfield who also recently committed. He's got great length and his OL technique already looks pretty solid. He looked good on defense as well, I could see him playing the anchor if the staff would rather have him on defense.

Hayes is supposedly a pretty solid basketball player so I would be willing to bet he has a decent amount of athleticism. Not a bad pitcher as well.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> College Football All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 10 of 11

Jump to: