Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Things Other Than The Redskins Thread 7.0
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
turtle28


Joined: 21 Nov 2007
Posts: 80677
Location: MD/DC/VA depends on the hr!
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.google.com/amp/nesn.com/2017/05/nfl-rumors-patriots-to-host-free-agent-safety-taylor-mays-for-tryout/amp/

@RapSheet
Quote:
FA S Taylor Mays, most recently of the #Bengals, has a tryout for the #Patriots at their rookie minicamp, source said. Low-risk, high-reward

_________________
RIP SSFmike23md

"God made certain people to play football... Sean was one" JG
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
turtle28


Joined: 21 Nov 2007
Posts: 80677
Location: MD/DC/VA depends on the hr!
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mahinmi is in tonight boys! Cool Watch out Celtics!
_________________
RIP SSFmike23md

"God made certain people to play football... Sean was one" JG
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
turtle28


Joined: 21 Nov 2007
Posts: 80677
Location: MD/DC/VA depends on the hr!
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

‪49ers' Shanahan admits Reuben Foster's worst-case scenario is missing the season

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/49ers-shanahan-admits-reuben-fosters-worst-case-scenario-is-missing-the-season/‬
_________________
RIP SSFmike23md

"God made certain people to play football... Sean was one" JG
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
turtle28


Joined: 21 Nov 2007
Posts: 80677
Location: MD/DC/VA depends on the hr!
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Wizards crush the Celtics 116-89 at home!

Wall: 24 points, 8 asts, 1 reb, 1 block, 3 steals
Beal: 11 pts, 3 asts, 3 Rebs, 1 blk in 25 minutes
Porter: 19 pts, 2 asts, 8 rebs, 3 steals
Morris: 10 pts, 1 ast, 5 Rebs, 1 steal in 18 minutes
Gortat: 13 pts, 2 asts, 6 Rebs, 1 block
Bogdanovic: 19 pts, 2 asts, 10 rebs (a 2017 pick in the 20s isn't doing that anytime soon Łavar!)

https://www.yahoo.com/news/wizards-beat-celtics-116-89-technical-foul-filled-024919431--spt.html

Quote:
John Wall scored 24 points, Isaiah Thomas was held to 13 and the Washington Wizards jumped out to a hot start and rode it to a 116-89 victory over the Boston Celtics in a technical foul-filled Game 3 on Thursday night to cut their series deficit to 2-1.


Despite the win and the good play from all the other starters and Bogdanovic off the bench, it's still concerning that Beal didn't shoot the ball well (4-12, 33%, 1-4, 25%, from 3) Sad . Beal should have had 16 or 18 points in this game, he's still missing makabke shots and I'm very worried about that becsusenyiu csnt expect Porter and Bogdanovic to both go for 19 every night.
_________________
RIP SSFmike23md

"God made certain people to play football... Sean was one" JG
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
lavar703


Joined: 12 Jan 2009
Posts: 7185
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I loved what Oubre did. Screw the celtics and their cheapshotting antics. I'm sick of rooting for teams that just take crap from everyone and this Wizards team isn't having it. They should be up three games right now but it's still the Wizards series to lose in my opinion. They're the better team.
_________________
Dashing is the greatest FF poster ever
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SeanTayorsaPIMP


Joined: 14 Oct 2006
Posts: 4196
Location: Boston
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm a big fan of both the Celtics and Wizards so this a very interesting and weird series for me to watch. Since I know a lot about both teams, I tend to take a middle of the ground approach and be as unbiased as I can. What happens is that what I have to say angers both my Celtics friends and my Wizards friends haha. But here's some observations I have after 3 games:

-The Wizards starting lineup matches up better than the Celtics starting lineup

-The Celtics have much more depth than the Wizards and in a 7 game series, thats whats ultimately is going to hurt the Wizards the most.

- John Wall is a better player than Isaiah Thomas but he has no capable backup to help take the pressure off him, forcing him to play too many minutes in close games. IT has Rozier, Smart, and even Bradley to run the point while he rests.

- When Gortat is playing well, the Celtics have no big bodies to contain him on the boards and around the rim. The Wiz need to expose that even more.

- Beal is choosing a poor time to play his worse basketball but if he decides to show up and play this could be a series changer.

- The Celtics are better coached than the Wizards (and most teams) and with teams this close in talent, the coaching edge will be a big factor.

- I understand the superstar wanting the ball in the closing seconds of the quarter/game but I think its time for John Wall to penetrate and dish to the open man in the closing seconds of any quarter or game.

- I have the Celtics winning in 7 for 3 reasons: Deeper bench, better coaching, and home-court advantage.

Great series to watch so far. I'm happy because whoever wins, I get to root for in them in the ECF.
_________________



mike23md on the sig!

Adopt a Redskin:
WR Jamison Crowder
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
turtle28


Joined: 21 Nov 2007
Posts: 80677
Location: MD/DC/VA depends on the hr!
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SeanTayorsaPIMP wrote:
I'm a big fan of both the Celtics and Wizards so this a very interesting and weird series for me to watch. Since I know a lot about both teams, I tend to take a middle of the ground approach and be as unbiased as I can. What happens is that what I have to say angers both my Celtics friends and my Wizards friends haha. But here's some observations I have after 3 games:

-The Wizards starting lineup matches up better than the Celtics starting lineup

-The Celtics have much more depth than the Wizards and in a 7 game series, thats whats ultimately is going to hurt the Wizards the most.

- John Wall is a better player than Isaiah Thomas but he has no capable backup to help take the pressure off him, forcing him to play too many minutes in close games. IT has Rozier, Smart, and even Bradley to run the point while he rests.

- When Gortat is playing well, the Celtics have no big bodies to contain him on the boards and around the rim. The Wiz need to expose that even more.

- Beal is choosing a poor time to play his worse basketball but if he decides to show up and play this could be a series changer.

- The Celtics are better coached than the Wizards (and most teams) and with teams this close in talent, the coaching edge will be a big factor.

- I understand the superstar wanting the ball in the closing seconds of the quarter/game but I think its time for John Wall to penetrate and dish to the open man in the closing seconds of any quarter or game.

- I have the Celtics winning in 7 for 3 reasons: Deeper bench, better coaching, and home-court advantage.

Great series to watch so far. I'm happy because whoever wins, I get to root for in them in the ECF.
I agree except for the bolded and here is why:

1. Scott Brooks is a better and more established coach than Brad Stevens. Don't get me wrong, Stevens is a great coach, but I think Brooks's experience wins out when comparing the two. It's hard to blame much of the first two losses on coaching mistakes from Brooks and his staff, it was more the bad effort on defense, the bench and Beal who didn't come through for the team especially in the second halves more than any mistakes the wizards coaches made. So far, when the starting line up has been on the floor in during the first quarter, the Wizards outscored the Celtics 119-70. The wizards problems come down to poor execution on both sides of the floor in games 1 and 2 in the second half, too many missed makable shots by Beal and a bench that just didn't do squat the first two games.

2. I think the Wizards made adjustments to their defense and especially how to better defend Isaiah Thomas. They are doubling/trapping him more, they are fighting over screens instead of under them and they are making sure to cover the lane with a big if Thomas gets past the defenders involved in the pick and role. They are went after Thomas and on the offensive end, whomever Thomas was guarding last night they made sure to feed that player the ball and it worked on the offensive end, and also finally made Thomas expend some defense on the defensive end.

I think the series goes seven games as well, but given the fact that both Porter and Bogdanovic found their rhythm offensively last game, Mahinmi is back to protect the paint, the Wizards figured out how to better defend the Celtics and I can't see Beal continuing to shoot 27% from 3.

I think the Wizards take the series in 7. Of course on this I am being a bit of a homer, and I'll admit that.

I just can't see the Wizards going back to not challenging on 3s like they did the first two games, I can't see Beal continuing to struggle offensively and I can't see Bogdanovic and Porter not scoring on IT, if that's who Stevens is going to continue to match him up against. Then, you throw in the Mahinmi factor and how much better the Wizards second unit plays on defense and offense when he's in the game because he protects the rim, rebounds and gives that second unit a post presence that I just think in the end the Wizards will win out.

Also, if the Wizards lose again in the second round, this will fall squarely on Ernie's shoulders, not Scott Brooks's. While Ernie made some good acquisitions in the middle of the season to bolster the Wizards bench a little bit, it's Scott who has really done a masterful job with this team to get them to where they are today given how they started the season.

Ernie is equivalent to Bruce Allen for the Redskins, he's buddy buddy with the owner so I don't see him going anywhere no matter how much fans complain unless either the Redskins or Wizards become bottom feeders for years upon years. That's the only way that either Dan or Ted are going to be forced to fire their buddies but, Ernie has got to do a better job building a bench for Scott to work with next season.

We have to find a back up point guard who can at least give us what Ramon Sessions gave us for a few years after Ernie acquired him.
_________________
RIP SSFmike23md

"God made certain people to play football... Sean was one" JG
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
SeanTayorsaPIMP


Joined: 14 Oct 2006
Posts: 4196
Location: Boston
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
SeanTayorsaPIMP wrote:
I'm a big fan of both the Celtics and Wizards so this a very interesting and weird series for me to watch. Since I know a lot about both teams, I tend to take a middle of the ground approach and be as unbiased as I can. What happens is that what I have to say angers both my Celtics friends and my Wizards friends haha. But here's some observations I have after 3 games:

-The Wizards starting lineup matches up better than the Celtics starting lineup

-The Celtics have much more depth than the Wizards and in a 7 game series, thats whats ultimately is going to hurt the Wizards the most.

- John Wall is a better player than Isaiah Thomas but he has no capable backup to help take the pressure off him, forcing him to play too many minutes in close games. IT has Rozier, Smart, and even Bradley to run the point while he rests.

- When Gortat is playing well, the Celtics have no big bodies to contain him on the boards and around the rim. The Wiz need to expose that even more.

- Beal is choosing a poor time to play his worse basketball but if he decides to show up and play this could be a series changer.

- The Celtics are better coached than the Wizards (and most teams) and with teams this close in talent, the coaching edge will be a big factor.

- I understand the superstar wanting the ball in the closing seconds of the quarter/game but I think its time for John Wall to penetrate and dish to the open man in the closing seconds of any quarter or game.

- I have the Celtics winning in 7 for 3 reasons: Deeper bench, better coaching, and home-court advantage.

Great series to watch so far. I'm happy because whoever wins, I get to root for in them in the ECF.
I agree except for the bolded and here is why:

1. Scott Brooks is a better and more established coach than Brad Stevens. Don't get me wrong, Stevens is a great coach, but I think Brooks's experience wins out when comparing the two. It's hard to blame much of the first two losses on coaching mistakes from Brooks and his staff, it was more the bad effort on defense, the bench and Beal who didn't come through for the team especially in the second halves more than any mistakes the wizards coaches made. So far, when the starting line up has been on the floor in during the first quarter, the Wizards outscored the Celtics 119-70. The wizards problems come down to poor execution on both sides of the floor in games 1 and 2 in the second half, too many missed makable shots by Beal and a bench that just didn't do squat the first two games.

2. I think the Wizards made adjustments to their defense and especially how to better defend Isaiah Thomas. They are doubling/trapping him more, they are fighting over screens instead of under them and they are making sure to cover the lane with a big if Thomas gets past the defenders involved in the pick and role. They are went after Thomas and on the offensive end, whomever Thomas was guarding last night they made sure to feed that player the ball and it worked on the offensive end, and also finally made Thomas expend some defense on the defensive end.

I think the series goes seven games as well, but given the fact that both Porter and Bogdanovic found their rhythm offensively last game, Mahinmi is back to protect the paint, the Wizards figured out how to better defend the Celtics and I can't see Beal continuing to shoot 27% from 3.

I think the Wizards take the series in 7. Of course on this I am being a bit of a homer, and I'll admit that.

I just can't see the Wizards going back to not challenging on 3s like they did the first two games, I can't see Beal continuing to struggle offensively and I can't see Bogdanovic and Porter not scoring on IT, if that's who Stevens is going to continue to match him up against. Then, you throw in the Mahinmi factor and how much better the Wizards second unit plays on defense and offense when he's in the game because he protects the rim, rebounds and gives that second unit a post presence that I just think in the end the Wizards will win out.

Also, if the Wizards lose again in the second round, this will fall squarely on Ernie's shoulders, not Scott Brooks's. While Ernie made some good acquisitions in the middle of the season to bolster the Wizards bench a little bit, it's Scott who has really done a masterful job with this team to get them to where they are today given how they started the season.

Ernie is equivalent to Bruce Allen for the Redskins, he's buddy buddy with the owner so I don't see him going anywhere no matter how much fans complain unless either the Redskins or Wizards become bottom feeders for years upon years. That's the only way that either Dan or Ted are going to be forced to fire their buddies but, Ernie has got to do a better job building a bench for Scott to work with next season.

We have to find a back up point guard who can at least give us what Ramon Sessions gave us for a few years after Ernie acquired him.


Great points here. I definitely think the coaching thing is debatable. I chose Stevens due more to the things he does behind the scenes in practice and game prep. The Celtics run like a well oiled machine and have some of the best ball movement consistency in the game. Brooks is doing a fantastic job in his first season with the Wizards, I just think that Stevens leading the Celtics to the number 1 seed in the East with the talent they have is more impressive than Brooks taking the Wizards to the 4 seed with the talent they have.

And yes, this series could definitely go Wizards in 7 or even 6 games. Whichever team wins an away game first will take the series. Thats my guess.
_________________



mike23md on the sig!

Adopt a Redskin:
WR Jamison Crowder
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
turtle28


Joined: 21 Nov 2007
Posts: 80677
Location: MD/DC/VA depends on the hr!
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

John Wall is averaging 29 pts, 11 asts, 3.6 rebs, 2 steals and a block in the playoffs
_________________
RIP SSFmike23md

"God made certain people to play football... Sean was one" JG
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
turtle28


Joined: 21 Nov 2007
Posts: 80677
Location: MD/DC/VA depends on the hr!
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SeanTayorsaPIMP wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
SeanTayorsaPIMP wrote:
I'm a big fan of both the Celtics and Wizards so this a very interesting and weird series for me to watch. Since I know a lot about both teams, I tend to take a middle of the ground approach and be as unbiased as I can. What happens is that what I have to say angers both my Celtics friends and my Wizards friends haha. But here's some observations I have after 3 games:

-The Wizards starting lineup matches up better than the Celtics starting lineup

-The Celtics have much more depth than the Wizards and in a 7 game series, thats whats ultimately is going to hurt the Wizards the most.

- John Wall is a better player than Isaiah Thomas but he has no capable backup to help take the pressure off him, forcing him to play too many minutes in close games. IT has Rozier, Smart, and even Bradley to run the point while he rests.

- When Gortat is playing well, the Celtics have no big bodies to contain him on the boards and around the rim. The Wiz need to expose that even more.

- Beal is choosing a poor time to play his worse basketball but if he decides to show up and play this could be a series changer.

- The Celtics are better coached than the Wizards (and most teams) and with teams this close in talent, the coaching edge will be a big factor.

- I understand the superstar wanting the ball in the closing seconds of the quarter/game but I think its time for John Wall to penetrate and dish to the open man in the closing seconds of any quarter or game.

- I have the Celtics winning in 7 for 3 reasons: Deeper bench, better coaching, and home-court advantage.

Great series to watch so far. I'm happy because whoever wins, I get to root for in them in the ECF.
I agree except for the bolded and here is why:

1. Scott Brooks is a better and more established coach than Brad Stevens. Don't get me wrong, Stevens is a great coach, but I think Brooks's experience wins out when comparing the two. It's hard to blame much of the first two losses on coaching mistakes from Brooks and his staff, it was more the bad effort on defense, the bench and Beal who didn't come through for the team especially in the second halves more than any mistakes the wizards coaches made. So far, when the starting line up has been on the floor in during the first quarter, the Wizards outscored the Celtics 119-70. The wizards problems come down to poor execution on both sides of the floor in games 1 and 2 in the second half, too many missed makable shots by Beal and a bench that just didn't do squat the first two games.

2. I think the Wizards made adjustments to their defense and especially how to better defend Isaiah Thomas. They are doubling/trapping him more, they are fighting over screens instead of under them and they are making sure to cover the lane with a big if Thomas gets past the defenders involved in the pick and role. They are went after Thomas and on the offensive end, whomever Thomas was guarding last night they made sure to feed that player the ball and it worked on the offensive end, and also finally made Thomas expend some defense on the defensive end.

I think the series goes seven games as well, but given the fact that both Porter and Bogdanovic found their rhythm offensively last game, Mahinmi is back to protect the paint, the Wizards figured out how to better defend the Celtics and I can't see Beal continuing to shoot 27% from 3.

I think the Wizards take the series in 7. Of course on this I am being a bit of a homer, and I'll admit that.

I just can't see the Wizards going back to not challenging on 3s like they did the first two games, I can't see Beal continuing to struggle offensively and I can't see Bogdanovic and Porter not scoring on IT, if that's who Stevens is going to continue to match him up against. Then, you throw in the Mahinmi factor and how much better the Wizards second unit plays on defense and offense when he's in the game because he protects the rim, rebounds and gives that second unit a post presence that I just think in the end the Wizards will win out.

Also, if the Wizards lose again in the second round, this will fall squarely on Ernie's shoulders, not Scott Brooks's. While Ernie made some good acquisitions in the middle of the season to bolster the Wizards bench a little bit, it's Scott who has really done a masterful job with this team to get them to where they are today given how they started the season.

Ernie is equivalent to Bruce Allen for the Redskins, he's buddy buddy with the owner so I don't see him going anywhere no matter how much fans complain unless either the Redskins or Wizards become bottom feeders for years upon years. That's the only way that either Dan or Ted are going to be forced to fire their buddies but, Ernie has got to do a better job building a bench for Scott to work with next season.

We have to find a back up point guard who can at least give us what Ramon Sessions gave us for a few years after Ernie acquired him.


Great points here. I definitely think the coaching thing is debatable. I chose Stevens due more to the things he does behind the scenes in practice and game prep. The Celtics run like a well oiled machine and have some of the best ball movement consistency in the game. Brooks is doing a fantastic job in his first season with the Wizards, I just think that Stevens leading the Celtics to the number 1 seed in the East with the talent they have is more impressive than Brooks taking the Wizards to the 4 seed with the talent they have.

And yes, this series could definitely go Wizards in 7 or even 6 games. Whichever team wins an away game first will take the series. Thats my guess.
I guess with the coaching thing, the question is; is it easier to win with a great starting 5 but no reliable bench player all year?

Or is easier to win with a good starting 5 - one super star, one very good star and a bunch of shooters - and one of the best benches in the NBA?

That's defintiely debatable but to me, if you don't have a bench, it's far harder to win consistently because your starters aren't going to play 40 minutes a game. The bench has to be able to at least give them 10/15 minutes a game rest and the wizards starters - especially Wall and Beal - rarely, if ever got that.
_________________
RIP SSFmike23md

"God made certain people to play football... Sean was one" JG
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
SeanTayorsaPIMP


Joined: 14 Oct 2006
Posts: 4196
Location: Boston
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wizards looked unstoppable last night! Stevens was badly out-coached. Zards look like the tougher team and they want it more. Great adjustments by Brooks on defending IT, he looks so uncomfortable. I still stand by whoever wins an away game first, wins the series. I really think the winner of Wednesday night's game (game 5) will win the series. What a great series its been so far!
_________________



mike23md on the sig!

Adopt a Redskin:
WR Jamison Crowder
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
turtle28


Joined: 21 Nov 2007
Posts: 80677
Location: MD/DC/VA depends on the hr!
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SeanTayorsaPIMP wrote:
Wizards looked unstoppable last night! Stevens was badly out-coached. Zards look like the tougher team and they want it more. Great adjustments by Brooks on defending IT, he looks so uncomfortable. I still stand by whoever wins an away game first, wins the series. I really think the winner of Wednesday night's game (game 5) will win the series. What a great series its been so far!
Yeah, it's looked like that at home for them this playoffs but they are very inconsistent on the road in this whole playoffs. Particularly, Beal and the forwards. The wiz should have won one of the two games in Boston IMO. They blew a real chance to steal one there and that is precisely where their inconsistent bench and Mahinmi's injury has really hurt them this post season - or really all season - when Boston and teams like the Cavs, Hawks & Raptors have deep benches to go to.

Just having our bench on the floor for 10 minutes a game this entire season - as a collective group - has led to blown double digit leads over and over again.

I really thought this would end with the additions of Jennings and Bogdanovic for he second half of the season but it hasn't because they've been inconsistent as well.

It's why my greatest regret of Ernie this past free agency period was not signing someone like Aaron Affalo, Wayne Ellington or Ish Smith last summer was a mistake. All the wiz needed was a consistent PG or scorer off the bench and they never really got it all year and still don't have it because Bogdanovic has been so hot and cold the last month.

I do like it when Brooks staggers the line up in the 2nd and 3rd quarters with at least 2 of their starters on the floor with the bench because that certainly is what saved their season in late Dec and January and has helped in the playoffs as well.
_________________
RIP SSFmike23md

"God made certain people to play football... Sean was one" JG
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
turtle28


Joined: 21 Nov 2007
Posts: 80677
Location: MD/DC/VA depends on the hr!
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/rayshad-lewis-son-ray-lewis-announces-transfer-utah-state-maryland-141306689.html

Quote:
After a season at Utah State, Rayshad Lewis, the son of NFL great Ray Lewis, is heading back to the East Coast [to play at Maryland.]

_________________
RIP SSFmike23md

"God made certain people to play football... Sean was one" JG
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
lavar703


Joined: 12 Jan 2009
Posts: 7185
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Caps fans are insufferable. Probably the most ungrateful fanbase in all of sports. They've been good/great for like 12 years in a row now and all they do is whine. So you didn't win the cup, big deal, get over it. You get to cheer for a team that gives you a chance to see a win every time they step on the ice. Get some perspective.
_________________
Dashing is the greatest FF poster ever
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MikeT14


Joined: 02 Jan 2006
Posts: 10068
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lavar703 wrote:
Caps fans are insufferable. Probably the most ungrateful fanbase in all of sports. They've been good/great for like 12 years in a row now and all they do is whine. So you didn't win the cup, big deal, get over it. You get to cheer for a team that gives you a chance to see a win every time they step on the ice. Get some perspective.


You've got to be kidding me. Best team in hockey for 7+ years, and never past the 2nd round for a city that has been shut out of the CONFERENCE finals for 20 years.

In other news, I am $465 richer. $100 on Pens straight up, and $100 on Pens -1.5

Root with your heart, bet with your head.
_________________

- mike23md

D.C. Sports: Hope is fine, but believing is where we screw up.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 15 of 18

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group