Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Mock Draft Game
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Pittsburgh Steelers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
JLambert58


Joined: 30 Jan 2013
Posts: 1796
Location: Denver, CO
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MDSteeler1971 wrote:
JLambert58 wrote:
Fanspeak, On the Clock, CBS

30: R1P30
EDGE TAKKARIST MCKINLEY 6'2 265
UCLA

My favorite OLB in the draft that we have a shot at, great motor, athletic, nose for the QB, long

62: R2P30
CB CAMERON SUTTON 5'11 182
TENNESSEE

PR specialist, Man press capable, physical tackler in zone

94: R3P30
WR AMARA DARBOH 6'2 212
MICHIGAN

Physical #2 who is comfortable making catches over the middle of the field w speed & hands, looks bigger than his size suggests

134: R4P29
S JOSH JONES 6'2 215
NC STATE

Led the team with 109 tackles (four for loss) and three interceptions, also breaking up eight passes

174: R5P29
TE JEREMY SPRINKLE 6'5 256
ARKANSAS

Big bodied TE, Capable blocker & receiver

182: R5P37
RB JAMAAL WILLIAMS 6'0 211
BRIGHAM YOUNG

Big back, poor man's Lev Bell, strong after contact

214: R6P29
EDGE BRYAN COX JR 6'3 269
FLORIDA

Pedigree but question marks, strong edge against run, relentless pass rusher, strong

251: R7P30
DL PATRICK GAMBLE 6'4 277
GEORGIA TECH

Good size, strong, tough, active


Only problem with Sprinkle is he got sticky fingers! Didn't he have run ins with the law?


Sounds like you know more about it than I do. I just went off of talent, nothing more. It was a good scouting exercise for me. I'd look up & watch the guys I didn't know (which is most of them) and wouldn't draft one til I liked the position and the player.

Sprinkle looks like nice combo of nasty blocking and smooth seam busting receiver.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNefoBPhiDY
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MDSteeler1971


Joined: 14 Apr 2015
Posts: 387
Location: Jefferson, MD
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JLambert58 wrote:


Sounds like you know more about it than I do. I just went off of talent, nothing more. It was a good scouting exercise for me. I'd look up & watch the guys I didn't know (which is most of them) and wouldn't draft one til I liked the position and the player.

Sprinkle looks like nice combo of nasty blocking and smooth seam busting receiver.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNefoBPhiDY


Talent wise he is nice but with all the immaturity we are dealing with I could see them passing on him.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Magnus-Viktor


Joined: 28 Apr 2016
Posts: 178
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My results, which is damn near dream level stuff for me:

Your score is: 10486 (GRADE: B+)

Your Picks:
Round 2 Pick 7 (NYJ): T.J. Watt, OLB, Wisconsin (A-)
Round 2 Pick 30: Alex Anzalone, OLB, Florida (B) (move to ILB to replace Timmons)
Round 3 Pick 6 (NYJ): Cooper Kupp, WR, Eastern Washington (A+)
Round 3 Pick 30: Obi Melifonwu, SS, Connecticut (A+)
Round 4 Pick 29: Jarron Jones, DT, Notre Dame (A) (5-tech like Tuitt)
Round 5 Pick 29: James Conner, RB, Pittsburgh (A+)
Round 5 Pick 36: Ahkello Witherspoon, CB, Colorado (A)
Round 6 Pick 29: Chad Hansen, WR, California (A)
Round 7 Pick 30: Trent Taylor, WR, Louisiana Tech (A+)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jebrick


Joined: 10 Jan 2006
Posts: 10088
Location: Indianapolis
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your Picks:
Round 2 Pick 6 (LAC): Tim Williams, OLB/DE, Alabama (A-)
Round 2 Pick 30: Marcus Williams, FS, Utah (A)
Round 3 Pick 7 (LAC): Fabian Moreau, CB/FS, UCLA (B)
Round 3 Pick 30: Joe Mixon, RB, Oklahoma (A+)
Round 4 Pick 29: Jarron Jones, DT, Notre Dame (A)
Round 5 Pick 29: Corn Elder, CB, Miami (Fla.) (A)
Round 5 Pick 36: Jerod Evans, QB, Virginia Tech (A-)
Round 6 Pick 29: Deatrich Wise Jr., DE, Arkansas (B-)
Round 7 Pick 30: Jehu Chesson, WR, Michigan (C+)
_________________

"You build with draft choices. You find people with talents adaptable to your plans and then you teach them to do things the way we do them." - Chuck Noll
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JLambert58


Joined: 30 Jan 2013
Posts: 1796
Location: Denver, CO
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Magnus-Viktor wrote:
My results, which is damn near dream level stuff for me:

Your score is: 10486 (GRADE: B+)

Your Picks:
Round 2 Pick 7 (NYJ): T.J. Watt, OLB, Wisconsin (A-)
Round 2 Pick 30: Alex Anzalone, OLB, Florida (B) (move to ILB to replace Timmons)
Round 3 Pick 6 (NYJ): Cooper Kupp, WR, Eastern Washington (A+)
Round 3 Pick 30: Obi Melifonwu, SS, Connecticut (A+)
Round 4 Pick 29: Jarron Jones, DT, Notre Dame (A) (5-tech like Tuitt)
Round 5 Pick 29: James Conner, RB, Pittsburgh (A+)
Round 5 Pick 36: Ahkello Witherspoon, CB, Colorado (A)
Round 6 Pick 29: Chad Hansen, WR, California (A)
Round 7 Pick 30: Trent Taylor, WR, Louisiana Tech (A+)


Not a huge fan of T.J. Watt and certainly not for the 1st rd. Aside from looking like a velociraptor when he lines up, (a little comedy for you) he's good but not great in any of the three phases imo. He looks very good at times rushing the passer, but looks average quite often. Ditto for setting the edge. I would consider him in rd 2 or 3, but he's not my favorite.

Haven't watched that much from Anzalone, but I like what I see. He's old school.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
cbrunn2


Joined: 08 Feb 2013
Posts: 2333
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jebrick wrote:
Your Picks:
Round 2 Pick 6 (LAC): Tim Williams, OLB/DE, Alabama (A-)
Round 2 Pick 30: Marcus Williams, FS, Utah (A)
Round 3 Pick 7 (LAC): Fabian Moreau, CB/FS, UCLA (B)
Round 3 Pick 30: Joe Mixon, RB, Oklahoma (A+)
Round 4 Pick 29: Jarron Jones, DT, Notre Dame (A)
Round 5 Pick 29: Corn Elder, CB, Miami (Fla.) (A)
Round 5 Pick 36: Jerod Evans, QB, Virginia Tech (A-)
Round 6 Pick 29: Deatrich Wise Jr., DE, Arkansas (B-)
Round 7 Pick 30: Jehu Chesson, WR, Michigan (C+)


Tim Williams , Moreau, and Joe mixon

Sign me up ... Mixon is the best RB in the draft

Not as big of a fan of Williams as you , but could live with it
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
cbrunn2


Joined: 08 Feb 2013
Posts: 2333
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

30: R1P30
WR MIKE WILLIAMS
CLEMSON
62: R2P30
EDGE CARL LAWSON
AUBURN
94: R3P30
TE JAKE BUTT
MICHIGAN
134: R4P29
CB CORN ELDER
MIAMI (FLA.)
174: R5P29
DL LARRY OGUNJOBI
CHARLOTTE
182: R5P37
EDGE EJUAN PRICE
PITT
214: R6P29
WR SHELTON GIBSON
WEST VIRGINIA
251: R7P30
RB JAMES CONNER
PITTSBURGH
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
steelers75


Joined: 01 Jan 2008
Posts: 827
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:04 pm    Post subject: draft Reply with quote

1.Takkarist McKinley- edge
2.Marcus Williams- s
3.Cameron Sutton- cb
4.Ricky Seals-Jones- wr
5.Cory Clement- rb
6.DA'Shawn Hand- de
7.Marquel Lee- edge
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MDSteeler1971


Joined: 14 Apr 2015
Posts: 387
Location: Jefferson, MD
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cbrunn2 wrote:
jebrick wrote:
Your Picks:
Round 2 Pick 6 (LAC): Tim Williams, OLB/DE, Alabama (A-)
Round 2 Pick 30: Marcus Williams, FS, Utah (A)
Round 3 Pick 7 (LAC): Fabian Moreau, CB/FS, UCLA (B)
Round 3 Pick 30: Joe Mixon, RB, Oklahoma (A+)
Round 4 Pick 29: Jarron Jones, DT, Notre Dame (A)
Round 5 Pick 29: Corn Elder, CB, Miami (Fla.) (A)
Round 5 Pick 36: Jerod Evans, QB, Virginia Tech (A-)
Round 6 Pick 29: Deatrich Wise Jr., DE, Arkansas (B-)
Round 7 Pick 30: Jehu Chesson, WR, Michigan (C+)


Tim Williams , Moreau, and Joe mixon

Sign me up ... Mixon is the best RB in the draft

Not as big of a fan of Williams as you , but could live with it


Yeah that's all we need are 2 more convicts on the team...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jebrick


Joined: 10 Jan 2006
Posts: 10088
Location: Indianapolis
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MDSteeler1971 wrote:
cbrunn2 wrote:
jebrick wrote:
Your Picks:
Round 2 Pick 6 (LAC): Tim Williams, OLB/DE, Alabama (A-)
Round 2 Pick 30: Marcus Williams, FS, Utah (A)
Round 3 Pick 7 (LAC): Fabian Moreau, CB/FS, UCLA (B)
Round 3 Pick 30: Joe Mixon, RB, Oklahoma (A+)
Round 4 Pick 29: Jarron Jones, DT, Notre Dame (A)
Round 5 Pick 29: Corn Elder, CB, Miami (Fla.) (A)
Round 5 Pick 36: Jerod Evans, QB, Virginia Tech (A-)
Round 6 Pick 29: Deatrich Wise Jr., DE, Arkansas (B-)
Round 7 Pick 30: Jehu Chesson, WR, Michigan (C+)


Tim Williams , Moreau, and Joe mixon

Sign me up ... Mixon is the best RB in the draft

Not as big of a fan of Williams as you , but could live with it


Yeah that's all we need are 2 more convicts on the team...


Williams is the only question mark on his drug tests.

Mixon served his punishment and has been clean ever since. i will happily draft Mixon if all the other teams want to act high and mighty. Mixon is not Frank Clark.
_________________

"You build with draft choices. You find people with talents adaptable to your plans and then you teach them to do things the way we do them." - Chuck Noll
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
32houchen32


Joined: 04 May 2008
Posts: 657
Location: Montana
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the addiction Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jebrick


Joined: 10 Jan 2006
Posts: 10088
Location: Indianapolis
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

my not trading draft

Your Picks:
Round 1 Pick 30: Takkarist McKinley, OLB/DE, UCLA (A-)
Round 2 Pick 30: Quincy Wilson, CB, Florida (A-)
Round 3 Pick 30: Eddie Jackson, SS, Alabama (A)
Round 3 Pick 41 (COMP): Isaac Asiata, OG, Utah (A+)
Round 4 Pick 29: Hunter Dimick, DE, Utah (B+)
Round 5 Pick 29: Ryan Switzer, WR, North Carolina (A)
Round 6 Pick 29: Eddie Vanderdoes, DT, UCLA (A+)
Round 7 Pick 30: C.J. Beathard, QB, Iowa (C+)

My highest scoring one ( meaning nothing)
Your Picks:
Round 1 Pick 30: Malik McDowell, DT/DE, Michigan State (A-)
Round 3 Pick 19 (TENN): Eddie Jackson, SS, Alabama (A-)
Round 3 Pick 30: Alex Anzalone, OLB, Florida (A)
Round 3 Pick 36 (TENN): Montravius Adams, DT, Auburn (A+)
Round 3 Pick 41 (COMP): Samaje Perine, RB, Oklahoma (B+)
Round 4 Pick 18 (TENN): Corn Elder, CB, Miami (Fla.) (B+)
Round 4 Pick 29: Chris Godwin, WR, Penn State (A+)
Round 5 Pick 29: Avery Gennesy, OG, Texas A&M (A-)
Round 6 Pick 29: Tashawn Bower, OLB, LSU (C-)
Round 7 Pick 30: Treston DeCoud, CB, Oregon State (C-)
_________________

"You build with draft choices. You find people with talents adaptable to your plans and then you teach them to do things the way we do them." - Chuck Noll
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JLambert58


Joined: 30 Jan 2013
Posts: 1796
Location: Denver, CO
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Walk the Mock

1:30 Charles Harris EDGE Missouri
2:30 Cooper Kupp WR Eastern Washington
3:30 Jake Butt TE Michigan
3:41 Cameron Sutton CB Tennessee
4:28 Wayne Gallman RB Clemson
5:29 Ahmad Thomas S Oklahoma
6:29 Alex Anzalone LB Florida
7:30 Garrett Sickels EDGE PSU
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
32houchen32


Joined: 04 May 2008
Posts: 657
Location: Montana
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Walk the mock

Gareon Conley CB Ohio St.
2:30 Ryan Anderson EDGE Alabama
3:30 Jalen Reeves-Maybin LB Tennessee
3:41 Jeremy McNichols RB Boise St.
4:28 Eddie Jackson S Alabama
5:29 Jeremy Cutrer CB Middle Tennessee
6:29 Isaac Rochell DE Notre Dame
7:30 Josh Augusta NT Missouri
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JLambert58


Joined: 30 Jan 2013
Posts: 1796
Location: Denver, CO
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First-pick

Round 1 Pick 30: Charles Harris, DE/OLB, Missouri (A-)
Round 2 Pick 30: Adoree' Jackson, CB, Southern California (A)
Round 3 Pick 30: JuJu Smith-Schuster, WR, Southern California (A+)
Round 3 Pick 41 (COMP): Jake Butt, TE, Michigan (A-)
Round 4 Pick 28: DOnta Foreman, RB, Texas (A)
Round 5 Pick 29: Eddie Vanderdoes, DT, UCLA (A-)
Round 6 Pick 29: Johnathan Ford, FS, Auburn (C-)
Round 7 Pick 30: Hardy Nickerson, ILB, Illinois (C)

Not a bad haul. Didn't do any trade offers because they're not very realistic. Was rolling until the end. They didn't like my last 2 picks apparently. Sad
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Pittsburgh Steelers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 4 of 7

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group