FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

We are transitioning to a new forum software platform. Your current password will not work after August 12th. Update the email in your profile so you are not locked out. Click here for more information.

2017 Titans Off-Season Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 90, 91, 92 ... 99, 100, 101  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
titans0021

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Farsendor1 wrote:
titans0021 wrote:
Farsendor1 wrote:
titans0021 wrote:
I would guess that's the end of the Titans on the list. Unless Murray somehow sneaks himself on.

Nope NFL Network just said Mariota is also in the top 100. Didn't say what number he is listed at though.
Wow. I guess I forgot how slanted the list was to quarterbacks. Good for Marcus. Doesn't belong above Lewan, Walker or Casey, but hey, I'll take the Titans coverage. Laughing

It was a short reaction after Brees number came up commentary guy said you have 14qbs ranked higher and name dropped Mariota.
Jesus. Half the starting quarterbacks are among the top 100 players in football. Laughing

Props to mike23md on the sig
Farsendor1

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

titans0021 wrote:
Farsendor1 wrote:
titans0021 wrote:
Farsendor1 wrote:
titans0021 wrote:
I would guess that's the end of the Titans on the list. Unless Murray somehow sneaks himself on.

Nope NFL Network just said Mariota is also in the top 100. Didn't say what number he is listed at though.
Wow. I guess I forgot how slanted the list was to quarterbacks. Good for Marcus. Doesn't belong above Lewan, Walker or Casey, but hey, I'll take the Titans coverage. Laughing

It was a short reaction after Brees number came up commentary guy said you have 14qbs ranked higher and name dropped Mariota.
Jesus. Half the starting quarterbacks are among the top 100 players in football. Laughing

Cool seeing all the Titans highlights on NFL Network. Usually never see that much for the Titans on there.

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Farsendor1 wrote:
titans0021 wrote:
Farsendor1 wrote:
titans0021 wrote:
Farsendor1 wrote:
titans0021 wrote:

Cool seeing all the Titans highlights on NFL Network. Usually never see that much for the Titans on there.

Yeah, it's real weird to possibly be moving past the days where all of our good players are consistently underrated and snubbed for awards and recognition.

Props to mike23md on the sig
TitanSlim

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, Tajae Sharpe and Sebastian Tretola may have been involved in an assault.

http://www.tennessean.com/story/news/2017/05/10/tajae-sharpe-titans-teammate-accused-assault-nashville-mans-lawsuit/101532332/

#MTGA
TitanSS

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TitanSlim wrote:

http://www.tennessean.com/story/news/2017/05/10/tajae-sharpe-titans-teammate-accused-assault-nashville-mans-lawsuit/101532332/

Well Taylor doesn't have to worry about competition now.
titansNvolsR#1

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TitanSlim wrote:

Idiots. Absolute buffoons.
Double Agent

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
"The claims are ridiculous," Sharpe's agent, Blaine Roche, told The Tennessean. "Tajae unequivocally denies any and all involvement and he looks forward to vindicating his name, clearing his name of any and all wrongdoing here."

I know everyone is guilty to some degree immediately in the public eye, but let's hear both sides of the story at least before we go crazy.

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Double Agent wrote:
Quote:
"The claims are ridiculous," Sharpe's agent, Blaine Roche, told The Tennessean. "Tajae unequivocally denies any and all involvement and he looks forward to vindicating his name, clearing his name of any and all wrongdoing here."

I know everyone is guilty to some degree immediately in the public eye, but let's hear both sides of the story at least before we go crazy.

It does sound somewhat fishy. Why would the alleged victim voluntarily leave to go in the back alley?

#MTGA
Farsendor1

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope it is just a misunderstanding both players could end up being decent for the team or better.

The entire situation seems odd and at this point i'm doubting it happened. He is wanting 500,000 for the assault.

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

According to Matt Miller it happened because the guy said Corey Davis was going to take Sharpes reps.
615finest

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Matt Miller @nfldraftscout

Tajae Sharpe and Sebastian Tretola are accused of beating a man who said Corey Davis would take their reps. He definitely will now.

ttitansfan4life

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matt Miller doesn't know [inappropriate/removed]. Also I'm not going to bash on Sharpe and Tretola until all the details come out. Seems odd, the dude waited 13 days to file this.... It was probably just a little punk that recognized Sharpe and saw dollar signs.

Adopt-A-Titan:
Avery Williamson
deeluxx3

Hot Shot Crew
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I typically buy into the "where there's smoke, there's fire" idea, but this whole story seems a bit fishy.

Who would agree to go out in an alley way like that?

RIP Crakburn & BoYz2tHeBoWl
RIP Steve "Air" McNair...the greatest Titan of all-time
SerenityNow

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm standing by our boys until more details come out. Hopefully they both get their names vindicated.

When I think about what could've happened though, I can't stop seeing this as the guy in the back alley. Laughing

Credit to thesickness89 for the signature!
2017 Adopt-A-Titan: Jonnu Smith & Khalfani Muhammad
KingTitan

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are we in the 70's?

"Would you gentlemen care to step outside?" lol
Who does that anymore? If anything they would throw down right then and there.
I would imagine Sharpe being a more level headed guy than that. Tretola I could see knocking someone out, but still....why would he be mad about a WR taking his reps at OL? I'm guessing he would be just taking up for his guy, but still. I would think Shapre or Tretola would have stopped the other from going outside and getting into some mess.

And furthermore, Sharpe shouldn't be mad about Davis being drafted. He should be mad about Taywan Taylor, that is the guy that is really taking your spot.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 90, 91, 92 ... 99, 100, 101  Next
Page 91 of 101

Jump to: