Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 16 GDT: Baltimore Ravens (8-6) @ Pittsburgh (9-5)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RavensTillIDie

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RavensDefense3 wrote:
we would probably be wining right now if not for juicechcek

Lmao. Wtf. You're blaming juice and not our crappy arse soft defense? Gtfo

Oregon Ducks wrote:
KingBishop wrote:
Can we respectfully create a Ducks forum and you just stay there?
Take it easy, Donald Trump.
paraven

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wells that's a fitting way to end the season, so many games were lost just like this, this year. O well there always next year
Danand

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RavensTillIDie wrote:
RavensDefense3 wrote:

If he knew who we had scheming this defense, he would stop on the 1. yard line. That was unfortunately the right thing to do.
RavensDefense3

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RavensTillIDie wrote:
RavensDefense3 wrote:

go down at the 1 yard line. burn the clock out and get 4 tries at the endzone. OR give the steelers more than a minute with 3 time outs left against a struggling defense. it's not that hard, i saw it from a mile away.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Danand wrote:
RavensTillIDie wrote:
RavensDefense3 wrote:

If he knew who we had scheming this defense, he would stop on the 1. yard line. That was unfortunately the right thing to do.

Like I said before, dropping at the 1 instead of scoring is the smart thing to do but is difficult to think of at the time in that scenario.

That said, the loss is on the defense - given how [inappropriate/removed] our O is and how good our D is supposed to be, 27 points on offense should win the game

Stone85 & mike23md on the sig!
wwhickok

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great game gentlemn. These matchups are aways tough and it came down to the wire. Helluva season for both teams, this year it bounced our way. Good game, merry christmas, be safe on new years.

Sig courtesy of IDOG

PSN (PS3) -- wwhickok
Strive to be Leah Strong! May God continue to Bless you Leah Still!
RavensDefense3

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

drd23 wrote:
Danand wrote:
RavensTillIDie wrote:
RavensDefense3 wrote:

Like I said before, dropping at the 1 instead of scoring is the smart thing to do but is difficult to think of at the time in that scenario.

That said, the loss is on the defense - given how [inappropriate/removed] our O is and how good our D is supposed to be, 27 points on offense should win the game

i dont know man. i was thinking about it since that drive started and im just a fan watching on a couch. and there's 50 coaches on the ravens sideline someone should've been able to tell juice to get the f down if they were doing a run play.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i can't blame the defense that much. we were without jimmy. the offense had a chance to end the game and they didn't.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't expect to win. Proud of the way they competed. The defense wasn't THAT bad. 2 picks. Some of those drops were worse. But, a pretty honorable way to go out for the season, IMO. This was bigger than some playoff games.

Oh well... on the DRAFT! Get a corner so when jimmy goes down again, Pees has even less of an excuse for Pees-ing
nevermore

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Honestly, I don't see how they wouldv'e made (much less won) the Super Bowl this year anyway, so the loss is fine by me. There are way too many issues this team needs to resolve to be a legitimate contender.
It starts with the OC and ends with the DC.

Pees was fine IMO but is still not good enough, no matter what the stats say (he's not getting fired, though. Let's face it). And the RZ offense is absolute garbage. They desperately need someone to replace Smith, too.
Mancunian Raven

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've not been able to watch the game, because I'm at work. Best I could manage is the play by play graphic on NFL.com.

Man, as soon as the Ravens scored with over a minute left, I knew they were boned. Anyone who didn't know for an absolute fact that Pees would dial up a load of soft, scared, limp-wrist crap to 'defend' that lead, only to watch the Steelers march down the field effortlessly hasn't ever seen the Ravens defend a lead before.

Of course, the media will cream themselves over Roethlisburger orchestrating a drive, but when the opposing DC just plays prevent and lets you complete passes at will, any QB would be able to beat it.

The number 1 defense was nothing but a paper tiger, undermined by its weak coaches. We all know this is what Pees does whenever things get tough.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nevermore wrote:
Honestly, I don't see how they wouldv'e made (much less won) the Super Bowl this year anyway, so the loss is fine by me. There are way too many issues this team needs to resolve to be a legitimate contender.
It starts with the OC and ends with the DC.

Pees was fine IMO but is still not good enough, no matter what the stats say (he's not getting fired, though. Let's face it). And the RZ offense is absolute garbage. They desperately need someone to replace Smith, too.

if playoff flacco shows up anything is possible. not to mention possibly jimmy coming back.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wwhickok wrote:
Great game gentlemn. These matchups are aways tough and it came down to the wire. Helluva season for both teams, this year it bounced our way. Good game, merry christmas, be safe on new years.

Thanks, same to you. Definitely the best rivalry going, we'll see you guys next year.
drd23

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nevermore wrote:

If we'd have won this game, the only teams that would have seriously worried me in the AFC would have been the Pats (who we played close despite Jimmy going down during the game) and the Chiefs assuming they made it. The Raiders are down to their back-up QB or a rookie, same with Miami and Houston sucks.

Stone85 & mike23md on the sig!
RavensDefense3

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i just want to lose next week and get a nice draft pick now.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 7 of 9

Jump to: