You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.


 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

TIRT v10: Little Brothers Update
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 42, 43, 44  Next
 
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
CWood21


Moderator
Joined: 27 Jun 2008
Posts: 49485
Location: mike23md on the dope sig
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:10 am    Post subject: TIRT v10: Little Brothers Update Reply with quote

Go.
_________________

PackFan4Life wrote:
I have been pooping like a unicorn for two days and it is freaky.

bkobow05 wrote:
So this is what DCR feels like on Saturdays...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
NormSizedMidget


Joined: 28 Mar 2011
Posts: 17912
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL the title.

We'll probably miss the playoffs now.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
DavidatMIZZOU


Joined: 09 Apr 2009
Posts: 16101
Location: The ZOU
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, they aren't ALL bad...


_________________
GO PACK GO!

mistakebytehlak wrote:

My god it must be so terrible to have three teams that consistently make the playoffs

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NormSizedMidget


Joined: 28 Mar 2011
Posts: 17912
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DavidatMIZZOU wrote:
Well, they aren't ALL bad...



I'm not that impressed
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
GoPackGo


Joined: 12 Oct 2008
Posts: 8243
Location: Sconnie boy
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm impressed by that score tho Cool
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Shanedorf


Joined: 18 Mar 2014
Posts: 1583
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NormSizedMidget wrote:
DavidatMIZZOU wrote:
Well, they aren't ALL bad...



I'm not that impressed


Never underestimate the value of gyrational torque on your gear shift

She can dance a Cajun rhythm
Jump like a Willy's in four wheel drive
She's a summer lover in the spring, fall and winter
She can make happy any man alive

.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NormSizedMidget


Joined: 28 Mar 2011
Posts: 17912
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I finally got around to looking at an FA list, how come I've seen Gilmore's name come up 100 times but never Trumaine?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
NormSizedMidget


Joined: 28 Mar 2011
Posts: 17912
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm absolutely not posting a link but did anyone see this Chargers security guard cheerleader thing?

This cannot possibly be real. It has to be faked, right?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
CentralFC


Joined: 03 Feb 2011
Posts: 11933
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NormSizedMidget wrote:
I'm absolutely not posting a link but did anyone see this Chargers security guard cheerleader thing?

This cannot possibly be real. It has to be faked, right?


Chargers PR stunt

C'mon norm
_________________
packerjmf wrote:
GWH87 wrote:
Somebody take the off season shovel out of Ted's hands & bury him in his own hole.

How can he dig a hole if he's too busy sitting on his hands?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NormSizedMidget


Joined: 28 Mar 2011
Posts: 17912
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CentralFC wrote:
NormSizedMidget wrote:
I'm absolutely not posting a link but did anyone see this Chargers security guard cheerleader thing?

This cannot possibly be real. It has to be faked, right?


Chargers PR stunt

C'mon norm


lol.

It's so messed up if it's real. I can't even....
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
blankman0021


Joined: 02 May 2007
Posts: 2755
Location: MKE
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shanedorf wrote:
NormSizedMidget wrote:
DavidatMIZZOU wrote:
Well, they aren't ALL bad...



I'm not that impressed


Never underestimate the value of gyrational torque on your gear shift

She can dance a Cajun rhythm
Jump like a Willy's in four wheel drive
She's a summer lover in the spring, fall and winter
She can make happy any man alive

.


That might be my favorite GIF of all time. I still remember fondly that halloween game and seeing that for about 2 seconds live. Some memories just get ingrained in your brain lol
_________________
The Doctor wrote:
ALLONS-Y, ALONSO!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CentralFC


Joined: 03 Feb 2011
Posts: 11933
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uh oh. Giants in bad shape right away. Good news..
_________________
packerjmf wrote:
GWH87 wrote:
Somebody take the off season shovel out of Ted's hands & bury him in his own hole.

How can he dig a hole if he's too busy sitting on his hands?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HorizontoZenith


Joined: 03 Mar 2016
Posts: 5911
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CentralFC wrote:
Uh oh. Giants in bad shape right away. Good news..

How? The only way we'd own a tiebreaker over them is if we won two and they lost two, and if we win two we win the division anyway.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
deltarich87


Joined: 29 Dec 2014
Posts: 6107
Location: Bay Area
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's better for GB if the Giants win this game because then it means that Dallas has to win on MNF vs Detroit in order to win their division. If GB loses to Minnesota, they obviously need Detroit to lose to Dallas, so it's best to have that game mean something for Dallas.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GoPackGo


Joined: 12 Oct 2008
Posts: 8243
Location: Sconnie boy
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

deltarich87 wrote:
It's better for GB if the Giants win this game because then it means that Dallas has to win on MNF vs Detroit in order to win their division. If GB loses to Minnesota, they obviously need Detroit to lose to Dallas, so it's best to have that game mean something for Dallas.


Dak needs all the experience he can get. They won't sit anybody.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 42, 43, 44  Next
Page 1 of 44

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group