Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Playoffs?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Houston Texans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
amazingandre

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pastor Dillon wrote:
we are gonna get rolled by the chiefs. really need the Raiders in round 1 and then we have to figure the QB thing out in the off season.

BOB and the staff have to be the problem, there is no way every single QB we have played is this bad

Yup, this offensive coaching staff needs to go. Promote RAC to HC, let Vrabel be DC and bring in an OC....
PAtexansFAN99

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We should just bench our quarterback after every drive. Seems like whichever guy comes off the bench plays better.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brock didn't play too badly today. I'm not sure we are better with Savage next weekend. We have a real chance to win a playoff game, especially with Conner Cook possibly starting at QB. Granted I really liked him in the draft, it's a tough sell to come into Houston and play this D

We went toe to toe in a hostile environment with lasers in our eyes against them and should have won. It's obvious BOB will get out coached but we should be close to 100% health wise and I think we can wins 17-10 kind of game.

It stops there though unless by some miracle the dolphins upset the steelers and let us go to KC.

I'll go on a limb and predict it comes down to Patriots beating the Steelers and the NFC is wide open. I'm not a believer that Dallas is going to the super bowl with a rookie QB, but idk who can beat them, while at the same time I think anyone but Detroit can win the conference. I imagine it's gonna be Dallas vs Green Bay and Seattle vs Atlanta.

^S/o to El Ramster for the amazing sig
Pastor Dillon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We had the 7th worst point differential in the league at -49 and we get to host the 1st playoff game Very Happy

^S/o to El Ramster for the amazing sig

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Houston Texans All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: