Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

GUS BRADLEY IS FIRED!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Jacksonville Jaguars
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DeSean Jackson

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

.Buzz wrote:
DeSean Jackson wrote:
.Buzz wrote:
DeSean Jackson wrote:
.Buzz wrote:
DeSean Jackson wrote:
You guys should hope Sean Payton gets fired. He can work wonders with Bortles and will increment his scheme with this offense and will make it really good. Then for a Defensive coordinator look at Chuck Pagono or Mike Pettine

Payton hasnt been able to get anything at DC in NO. What makes you think hed get a top end DC candidate here?

If we knew he'd bring in a good DC id be all for Payton. Id put him right atound the top of my list but his defenses in NO are constantly atrocious.

It's not an attractive dc job, he has no talent. Jags yards have the talent to attract a top DC. You think he just wants to hire a bad DC? No, DC want to go somewhere where they can succeed and that's what you have in Jax. Payton will be the best coach for this team.

NO has some talent on D. Not an ideal spot but theres only 32 DC jobs yet they continuously cant build a defense. Payton has been there for how long? Their defense is always bad.

Thats a large worry for me. Yes we have a lot of talent on that side of the ball, but I still dont like the idea of a Rob Ryan level nut running our defense. That is likely going to be the sidr of the ball carrying this team.

Are you kidding? They have one of the worse defense talent in the league. A DC will be attractive to this job. Don't blame Payton for that defense, he has no control over that side. What you can say is his offenses are always great and you need that with the talent you have. You need an offense guru here to fix Bortles up.

Breaux, Vaccarro, Jordan, Anthony, and Rankins off the top of my head are all pretty solid talents.

Im not saying they have a good defense, im saying Payton has been there for a decade and they pretty consistently are near the bottom in defense every year.

Payton is the HC. Just because hes the offensive guy and doesnt run the defense doesnt mean its not something he should give two [inappropriate/removed] about/try to fix. Its constantly causing the Saints to finish .500 or worse the last few years.

I dont buy that just because the talent level isnt high on defense the guy can only get bottom of the barrell DC candidates. Sure, jobs are more attractive as a DC candidate if theres talent, but that doesnt mean their just going to skip over NO due to talent.

John Fox landed Vic Fangio in Chicago in the beginning of a rebuild/very little talent on defense. Fangi is a pretty highly viewed DC.

All I'm saying is, if Sean Payton makes it out of NO. You get him, DCs will be dumb to shy away from that position.Fangio is also a name to watch out for, he will be a great addition to your team. Imagine Payton and Fangio with this squad? It'll be a great thing

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DeSean Jackson wrote:
.Buzz wrote:
DeSean Jackson wrote:
.Buzz wrote:
DeSean Jackson wrote:
.Buzz wrote:
DeSean Jackson wrote:
You guys should hope Sean Payton gets fired. He can work wonders with Bortles and will increment his scheme with this offense and will make it really good. Then for a Defensive coordinator look at Chuck Pagono or Mike Pettine

Payton hasnt been able to get anything at DC in NO. What makes you think hed get a top end DC candidate here?

If we knew he'd bring in a good DC id be all for Payton. Id put him right atound the top of my list but his defenses in NO are constantly atrocious.

It's not an attractive dc job, he has no talent. Jags yards have the talent to attract a top DC. You think he just wants to hire a bad DC? No, DC want to go somewhere where they can succeed and that's what you have in Jax. Payton will be the best coach for this team.

NO has some talent on D. Not an ideal spot but theres only 32 DC jobs yet they continuously cant build a defense. Payton has been there for how long? Their defense is always bad.

Thats a large worry for me. Yes we have a lot of talent on that side of the ball, but I still dont like the idea of a Rob Ryan level nut running our defense. That is likely going to be the sidr of the ball carrying this team.

Are you kidding? They have one of the worse defense talent in the league. A DC will be attractive to this job. Don't blame Payton for that defense, he has no control over that side. What you can say is his offenses are always great and you need that with the talent you have. You need an offense guru here to fix Bortles up.

Breaux, Vaccarro, Jordan, Anthony, and Rankins off the top of my head are all pretty solid talents.

Im not saying they have a good defense, im saying Payton has been there for a decade and they pretty consistently are near the bottom in defense every year.

Payton is the HC. Just because hes the offensive guy and doesnt run the defense doesnt mean its not something he should give two [inappropriate/removed] about/try to fix. Its constantly causing the Saints to finish .500 or worse the last few years.

I dont buy that just because the talent level isnt high on defense the guy can only get bottom of the barrell DC candidates. Sure, jobs are more attractive as a DC candidate if theres talent, but that doesnt mean their just going to skip over NO due to talent.

John Fox landed Vic Fangio in Chicago in the beginning of a rebuild/very little talent on defense. Fangi is a pretty highly viewed DC.

All I'm saying is, if Sean Payton makes it out of NO. You get him, DCs will be dumb to shy away from that position.Fangio is also a name to watch out for, he will be a great addition to your team. Imagine Payton and Fangio with this squad? It'll be a great thing

Doesnt sound like theyd fore him, just make him available for trade. That doesnt sound great to me unless we're talking a late rd pick.

Obviously Id welcome Payton, but the DC/defensive situation hes had for a long time in NO and not being sble to fix it worries me. Guess we'll just have to see what happens.

El Ramster on the sig
DeSean Jackson

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm an Eagles fan but I love 30 mins from the stadium so I root for the jags too. I hope for the best. You guys have all the talent on the offense side but you need a offense guru and a good qb coach to fix up Bortles

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DeSean Jackson wrote:
I'm an Eagles fan but I love 30 mins from the stadium so I root for the jags too. I hope for the best. You guys have all the talent on the offense side but you need a offense guru and a good qb coach to fix up Bortles

I'm a Titans fan but I was hoping Bortles turned out good I mean I would rather see Titans-Jags at the top more than any other combination in the AFC South.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Personally i'm just tired of hearing about HEAVY DE, LEO, OTTO, LOTTO..or any other MOTO.. Gus could come up with no I don't want Wash back and you can call me crazy but I do think we can switch to a 34 scheme if we move Fowler to OLB (that is a position where I think he can thrive). only thing that won't be ideal is Telvin but Telvin is a man he won't be bullied by anyone on the field that way Malik can move back to his natural position and Fowler doesn't have to play with his hand on the ground every play, and we can get Myles on the field. We just have to get the downline men to fill the role.
2016:Jalen Ramsey - Jalen Ramsey
2017:Solomon Thomas - Leonard Fournette
Yibbyl

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DuvalsKing wrote:
Personally i'm just tired of hearing about HEAVY DE, LEO, OTTO, LOTTO..or any other MOTO.. Gus could come up with no I don't want Wash back and you can call me crazy but I do think we can switch to a 34 scheme if we move Fowler to OLB (that is a position where I think he can thrive). only thing that won't be ideal is Telvin but Telvin is a man he won't be bullied by anyone on the field that way Malik can move back to his natural position and Fowler doesn't have to play with his hand on the ground every play, and we can get Myles on the field. We just have to get the downline men to fill the role.
Currently running a 4-3 Under, correct? Switching from that to 3-4 is simple for the DL, because the same guys are already on the field. That versatility to go to an odd man front is one of the selling points of the 4-3 Under. It's the LBers you need to address. Loyalty to some name means nothing if you switch. Telvin would be a liability on the outside in a 3-4 IMO. Move him inside where he'd be protected by the DL and to the strong side so he can pick up TE's working the middle though and I'd love that idea.

Adopt a Bill:
I'd like to adopt myself as GM!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Jacksonville Jaguars All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: