Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

GUS BRADLEY IS FIRED!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Jacksonville Jaguars
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DuvalsKing

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:58 pm    Post subject: GUS BRADLEY IS FIRED! Reply with quote

BYE BYE BOUT TIME
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/jacksonville-jaguars-fire-hc-gus-bradley/
2016:Jalen Ramsey - Jalen Ramsey
2017:Solomon Thomas - ????
Adrenaline_Flux

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm kind of mad. I kind of wanted 50 losses. The OCD in me is going crazy.

Winner of Football's Future Big Brother II
Jags

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000759029/article/gus-bradley-fired-by-jacksonville-jaguars

Christmas has come early.

DarthDavis wrote:
I tell you I respect the Jags forum nothing but classy posters. They got a good group over there.
Jaguarfan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like to think that the straw that broke the camel's back was our GDT with only response from someone who isn't even a Jags fan Laughing

I hate the Jaguars
Adrenaline_Flux

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jaguarfan wrote:
I like to think that the straw that broke the camel's back was our GDT with only response from someone who isn't even a Jags fan Laughing

and it was after the game lol

Winner of Football's Future Big Brother II
.Buzz

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jaguarfan wrote:

This guy has killed this fanbase. Every jaguars fan is celebrating tonight.

Best of luck to Gus, but he definitely was in over hisbhead as a HC.

Im so happy right now...

El Ramster on the sig
Tugboat

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adrenaline_Flux wrote:

Agreed.

Also, at this point...why even bother? They waited this long...the team had totally quit on him and the fans had given up a long time ago. What's 2 more games?
.Buzz

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tugboat wrote:
Adrenaline_Flux wrote:

Agreed.

Also, at this point...why even bother? They waited this long...the team had totally quit on him and the fans had given up a long time ago. What's 2 more games?

Alreadycame out and said they wanted to start the coach search this week and didnt want Gus in the building while they were searching. I get it.

Rams firing Fisher likely caused it. They are starting their search now too.

El Ramster on the sig
KhanYouDigIt

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm gonna miss him getting boo'ed every home game.

What a miserable 4 years.

^^el ramster^^
DeSean Jackson

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You guys should hope Sean Payton gets fired. He can work wonders with Bortles and will increment his scheme with this offense and will make it really good. Then for a Defensive coordinator look at Chuck Pagono or Mike Pettine

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DeSean Jackson wrote:
You guys should hope Sean Payton gets fired. He can work wonders with Bortles and will increment his scheme with this offense and will make it really good. Then for a Defensive coordinator look at Chuck Pagono or Mike Pettine

Payton hasnt been able to get anything at DC in NO. What makes you think hed get a top end DC candidate here?

If we knew he'd bring in a good DC id be all for Payton. Id put him right atound the top of my list but his defenses in NO are constantly atrocious.

El Ramster on the sig
DeSean Jackson

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

.Buzz wrote:
DeSean Jackson wrote:

Payton hasnt been able to get anything at DC in NO. What makes you think hed get a top end DC candidate here?

If we knew he'd bring in a good DC id be all for Payton. Id put him right atound the top of my list but his defenses in NO are constantly atrocious.

It's not an attractive dc job, he has no talent. Jags yards have the talent to attract a top DC. You think he just wants to hire a bad DC? No, DC want to go somewhere where they can succeed and that's what you have in Jax. Payton will be the best coach for this team.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DeSean Jackson wrote:
.Buzz wrote:
DeSean Jackson wrote:

It's not an attractive dc job, he has no talent. Jags yards have the talent to attract a top DC. You think he just wants to hire a bad DC? No, DC want to go somewhere where they can succeed and that's what you have in Jax. Payton will be the best coach for this team.

NO has some talent on D. Not an ideal spot but theres only 32 DC jobs yet they continuously cant build a defense. Payton has been there for how long? Their defense is always bad.

Thats a large worry for me. Yes we have a lot of talent on that side of the ball, but I still dont like the idea of a Rob Ryan level nut running our defense. That is likely going to be the sidr of the ball carrying this team.

El Ramster on the sig
DeSean Jackson

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

.Buzz wrote:
DeSean Jackson wrote:
.Buzz wrote:
DeSean Jackson wrote:

NO has some talent on D. Not an ideal spot but theres only 32 DC jobs yet they continuously cant build a defense. Payton has been there for how long? Their defense is always bad.

Thats a large worry for me. Yes we have a lot of talent on that side of the ball, but I still dont like the idea of a Rob Ryan level nut running our defense. That is likely going to be the sidr of the ball carrying this team.

Are you kidding? They have one of the worse defense talent in the league. A DC will be attractive to this job. Don't blame Payton for that defense, he has no control over that side. What you can say is his offenses are always great and you need that with the talent you have. You need an offense guru here to fix Bortles up.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DeSean Jackson wrote:
.Buzz wrote:
DeSean Jackson wrote:
.Buzz wrote:
DeSean Jackson wrote:

Are you kidding? They have one of the worse defense talent in the league. A DC will be attractive to this job. Don't blame Payton for that defense, he has no control over that side. What you can say is his offenses are always great and you need that with the talent you have. You need an offense guru here to fix Bortles up.

Breaux, Vaccarro, Jordan, Anthony, and Rankins off the top of my head are all pretty solid talents.

Im not saying they have a good defense, im saying Payton has been there for a decade and they pretty consistently are near the bottom in defense every year.

Payton is the HC. Just because hes the offensive guy and doesnt run the defense doesnt mean its not something he should give two [inappropriate/removed] about/try to fix. Its constantly causing the Saints to finish .500 or worse the last few years.

I dont buy that just because the talent level isnt high on defense the guy can only get bottom of the barrell DC candidates. Sure, jobs are more attractive as a DC candidate if theres talent, but that doesnt mean their just going to skip over NO due to talent.

John Fox landed Vic Fangio in Chicago in the beginning of a rebuild/very little talent on defense. Fangi is a pretty highly viewed DC.

El Ramster on the sig

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Jacksonville Jaguars All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: