Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Wk 15: PHI(5-8) @ BAL(7-6) - It's Always Sunny in Baltimore
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who ya got?
Ravens
75%
 75%  [ 3 ]
Eagles
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Green Man
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

RavensDefense3

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ill take the win. i pray jimmy can play next week.

We better get out shiz together by next week. All I'm gonna say.
BaltimoreTerp

Most Valuable Poster (4th Ballot)

lol

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

paraven wrote:
this team is Bull****

flacco needs to go. That last INT was just terrible. Just terrible. They are lucky the eagles didnt convert. There would be no celebration after this BS win. Absolute garbage game

The defense had a really really bad day, but Flacco did not make it easy on them.

Aftaer that Mike Wallace catch and run. We had such a good opportunity to pound the ball and at worst go up by 13 points.

When we then had to get a first down, we got ultra conservative and led the Eagles get all the chances in the world to win the game.

So embarrassing.
Phire

Location: #FSU #2012 Eagles HoF #2012 Gold Standard #YAKtoseIntolerant #TrollyRangers #Danes #CAVALRY
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GG guys. The Eagles suck.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hate our coaching. I'm the biggest Harbaugh guy but damn. This entire coaching staff has been abysmal this hear. Pees doesn't even get a pass for me.
paraven

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i mean i get it that they wanted to stay aggresive, but joe has to know that he can throw the ball away there instead of forcing into quadruple coverage. just so stupid. no wonder SSS was throwing helmets
ilovecroissants

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phire wrote:
GG guys. The Eagles suck.

So do we, don't worry. Can't wait to see EDPs reaction lol
BaltimoreTerp

Most Valuable Poster (4th Ballot)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

paraven wrote:
i mean i get it that they wanted to stay aggresive, but joe has to know that he can throw the ball away there instead of forcing into quadruple coverage. just so stupid. no wonder SSS was throwing helmets

Joe will forever and always be the oldest rookie in the league.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/12/18/john-harbaugh-laments-all-time-worst-play-call-late-in-ravens-win/

Quote:
ďAll-time worst call ever. Iíll take responsibility for it,Ē Harbaugh said, via the teamís website. ďI should have vetoed it right away. Ö I like an aggressive mindset, but that was way too aggressive. Itís the worst play call weíve had, and itís my fault. It should have never happened. We should have never been in that situation as a result of that.Ē

So what did I miss?
paraven

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

coordinator0 wrote:
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/12/18/john-harbaugh-laments-all-time-worst-play-call-late-in-ravens-win/

Quote:
ďAll-time worst call ever. Iíll take responsibility for it,Ē Harbaugh said, via the teamís website. ďI should have vetoed it right away. Ö I like an aggressive mindset, but that was way too aggressive. Itís the worst play call weíve had, and itís my fault. It should have never happened. We should have never been in that situation as a result of that.Ē

So what did I miss?

Flacco threw a pick when ravens were inside red zone with a chance to go by 13
drd23

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

coordinator0 wrote:

Quote:

So what did I miss?

That sounds like pure hindsight to me (but I didn't see the 4th quarter so I don't know how well we were playing on that drive for context).

Looking at the play on the highlights, the play call wasn't terrible - Waller was wide open for a walk-in TD had Flacco thrown in in front of him instead of behind him into the window that Hicks was covering.

I'd argue that any time we've played prevent defense would automatically be a worse play call

Stone85 & mike23md on the sig!
RavensfanRD

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ilovecroissants wrote:
I hate our coaching. I'm the biggest Harbaugh guy but damn. This entire coaching staff has been abysmal this hear. Pees doesn't even get a pass for me.

Been like this for years for me. Our Best coach is in Denver. Laughing

Dean Pees is getting away with murder. Harbaugh is an awesome motivator, but Sunday isn't his best day. And everyone... fraudulent. Free as a feckin' bird!

Ray Lewis wrote:
This it! This it, man! This is it! We goin' for a ring man!

ED Reed wrote:
Don't throw it. Don't throw it. I'm enticing them right now, they gonna throw it anyway
Laughing
Danand

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

drd23 wrote:
coordinator0 wrote:

Quote:

So what did I miss?

That sounds like pure hindsight to me (but I didn't see the 4th quarter so I don't know how well we were playing on that drive for context).

Looking at the play on the highlights, the play call wasn't terrible - Waller was wide open for a walk-in TD had Flacco thrown in in front of him instead of behind him into the window that Hicks was covering.

I'd argue that any time we've played prevent defense would automatically be a worse play call

When you sat and watched the game, with how we ran the ball up the middle or on tosses, it was just a horrible call to risk anything there.

This was not about being too conservative. If we had ran 3 running plays, it would have been very time consuming, and we would still most likely be up by 13 points. With how we ran the football, the chances of another 1. down or a TD where pretty good.

Instead we threw away the possibility of taking time of the clock, and on the next drive, we could just as well have run the ball towards the sideline to take extra seconds off the clock. When we where forced to get that 1. down, we where waaaayyy too conservative.

We basically handed over all momentum to the Eagles.
M.10.E

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it me or does most of Weddle's tackles look real awkward. I feel like he goes high a ton.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: