Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 14: Saints (5-7) @ Bucs (7-5)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ravishingone

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

indifference wrote:
DaRealdeal wrote:
This defense is legit. We have to admit that now. I'll take an ugly win against a division opponent.

Tandy's instincts are absolutely awesome. The way that he breaks on the ball is Ronde Barber-esque. He's looking like a serious playmaker. Conte better stay on the bench when he gets healthy.
Agreed. I'm very anxious to see how we'll face a heavy run team like the Cowboys. The tackling has gotten way better compared to earlier in the year. David, VG3, and Alexander made some good plays in the run game.

I'm shocked how well Elliot has filled in at nickel CB. He hasn't been picked on at all.
indifference

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ravishingone wrote:
indifference wrote:
DaRealdeal wrote:
This defense is legit. We have to admit that now. I'll take an ugly win against a division opponent.

Tandy's instincts are absolutely awesome. The way that he breaks on the ball is Ronde Barber-esque. He's looking like a serious playmaker. Conte better stay on the bench when he gets healthy.
Agreed. I'm very anxious to see how we'll face a heavy run team like the Cowboys. The tackling has gotten way better compared to earlier in the year. David, VG3, and Alexander made some good plays in the run game.

I'm shocked how well Elliot has filled in at nickel CB. He hasn't been picked on at all.
Yeah that kid made a couple of nice plays out there. We played mostly zone today and I see improvements in the linebackers and safeties. If I'm Smith I keep Conte on the bench.
LazyBoyFil

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ravishingone wrote:
. Cam Jordan is a beast, total respect for him.
Very Happy

so upset we passed on him that year
i was literally yelling his name at the tv when we were on the clock
bucsfan333

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

God damn, I love victory Mondays. Very Happy

Adopt-a-Buc Mike Evans 96 RECs 1,321 YDs 12 TDs
REDandPEWTER

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Our safety play has stepped up big. And I think we need go keep mcdougald as he's developed nicely as the year went on learning this new scheme.

Tandy is a guy I love on the Bucs and I liked him since we drafted him. Smart football player. Hats off to the defense yesterday and no turnovers on offense. We're playing great football.
bucsfan333

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://mobile.twitter.com/ESPNNFL/status/808103146635534336?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Laughing

Adopt-a-Buc Mike Evans 96 RECs 1,321 YDs 12 TDs
indifference

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can anyone post a clip of the second to last possession where Winston threw it up to Evans on the left sideline? I believe Charles Sims was wide open in the middle of the field and I would like to see what route he ran. Either way, Jameis has GOT to use him more often as an outlet. That guy has some juice as a receiver.
ravishingone

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mike Smith is going to get a lot of love this offseason. I would assume Duffner would replace him if he gets a head coaching job. It is really impressive to see how the back seven has worked together in their zone coverage. Alexander and David have really improved in diagnosing route concepts. David got so close to picking off Brees on the first drive of the second half, it was a terrific read.

Suddenly, the CB position looks extremely deep. Even with Verner probably moving on after the season, still looking at 5 deep (Grimes, VHIII, JAB, Elliot, and Robinson), that is really impressive depth. I also read they are cross training Smith at CB. Hoke and Maxie have done a hell of job this season.
indifference

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ravishingone wrote:
Mike Smith is going to get a lot of love this offseason. I would assume Duffner would replace him if he gets a head coaching job. It is really impressive to see how the back seven has worked together in their zone coverage. Alexander and David have really improved in diagnosing route concepts. David got so close to picking off Brees on the first drive of the second half, it was a terrific read.

Suddenly, the CB position looks extremely deep. Even with Verner probably moving on after the season, still looking at 5 deep (Grimes, VHIII, JAB, Elliot, and Robinson), that is really impressive depth. I also read they are cross training Smith at CB. Hoke and Maxie have done a hell of job this season.
Good to hear about Smith. I didn't know we have him playing cornerback too. He is a great athlete with good speed so I'm excited to see how that works out. My guess is that we won't see him playing till next year.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Page 10 of 10

Jump to: