Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

BOB's Leash
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Houston Texans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jch1911

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If he hadn't just retired, Chan Gailey would have been interesting add as an Asst HC - OC
PAtexansFAN99

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also, maybe Chip Kelly as OC. Our offense already has an affinity to the no huddle offense, and if argue that anything Nick Foles can do, our QBs can also do, and that we're one season of fortuitous health and solid/good offense away from legitimate Superbowl contention. I don't like how often the defense is in the field in Kelly's system, but our defense is already used to that Laughing , and I'm sure OB would make sure we slowed down in certain situations. Seems like it'd just be such an intriguing addition.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apollo nailed the Kubiak/Broncos relationship lol

I'm betting baby Shanny goes there, would be the easiest transition for both the team and him

I would LOVE to hire Mike McCoy as our OC. Either keep OB as HC with very little input in the offense, or let him leave, promote Rac, hire McCoy as OC and promote Vrabel to DC.

The team dynamics stay relatively the same, the defense stays exactly the same, McCoy comes in and works with the QB he helped draft (Brock) and hopefully makes our offense better.
jch1911

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

amazingandre wrote:
Apollo nailed the Kubiak/Broncos relationship lol

I'm betting baby Shanny goes there, would be the easiest transition for both the team and him

I would LOVE to hire Mike McCoy as our OC. Either keep OB as HC with very little input in the offense, or let him leave, promote Rac, hire McCoy as OC and promote Vrabel to DC.

The team dynamics stay relatively the same, the defense stays exactly the same, McCoy comes in and works with the QB he helped draft (Brock) and hopefully makes our offense better.

I was thinking this as well (McCoy as OC... not the rest). I just think OB1 sticks to "his" guys. Edit: I think McCoy will end up with Josh McDaniels as his OC in (drum roll)... Jacksonville. Then they bring back TEBOW Wink

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Houston Texans All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: