Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

W12GDT: Atlanta Falcons (7-4) vs. Kansas City Chiefs (8-3)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jgoldiscool

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:43 pm    Post subject: W12GDT: Atlanta Falcons (7-4) vs. Kansas City Chiefs (8-3) Reply with quote

Date: December 4, 2016
Time: 1:00pmET

Last edited by Jgoldiscool on Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jgoldiscool

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Face mask a few feet in front of the ref Saw the holding call right next to it tho Laughing
devils1854

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beasley has to already been one of the best in the league at the strip sack. How many is that now? 4?

#JDI
devils1854

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep. Lets definitely spend a 3rd round pick on a kicker. Matt Bryant is trash.

#JDI
devils1854

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

More awful coaching decisions by Quinn helped big time with this loss. Going for it on 4th and 1 while being down 11 with what 5 mins gone in the 3rd quarter? Inexcusable. It doesnt help that Matt has his worst game of the year, but I question Quinn as the head coach.

If we dont win these next two games against crap competition(Rams, 49ers) then I wouldnt mind letting him go.

#JDI
swoosh

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

devils1854 wrote:
More awful coaching decisions by Quinn helped big time with this loss. Going for it on 4th and 1 while being down 11 with what 5 mins gone in the 3rd quarter? Inexcusable. It doesnt help that Matt has his worst game of the year, but I question Quinn as the head coach.

If we dont win these next two games against crap competition(Rams, 49ers) then I wouldnt mind letting him go.
lol

thesickness89 ^
devils1854

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swoosh wrote:
devils1854 wrote:

lol

Im 100% serious. The offense is great because of the players and Shannahan. The defense is just trash. The 27th ranked offense just ran up and down the field against us, and this happens pretty much every week, and Quinn is supposed to be some sort of defensive genius right? That worked last year, and is really working now. Thats not counting the dumb call today that goes along with a number of others this year. Cant remember last year, but hell I bet Mike Smith is laughing about team management after seeing Quinn today.

#JDI
swoosh

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

devils1854 wrote:
swoosh wrote:
devils1854 wrote:

lol

Im 100% serious. The offense is great because of the players and Shannahan. The defense is just trash. The 27th ranked offense just ran up and down the field against us, and this happens pretty much every week, and Quinn is supposed to be some sort of defensive genius right? That worked last year, and is really working now. Thats not counting the dumb call today that goes along with a number of others this year. Cant remember last year, but hell I bet Mike Smith is laughing about team management after seeing Quinn today.
you're better than this. three rookie starters, trufant out, second best de out. let him get his guys in. they're showing progress. it's going to take time.

thesickness89 ^
GSUeagles14

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swoosh wrote:
devils1854 wrote:
swoosh wrote:
devils1854 wrote:

lol

you're better than this. three rookie starters, trufant out, second best de out. let him get his guys in. they're showing progress. it's going to take time.

exactly, defense is def showing improvement. Not to mention 16 of the points scored by kc was without the d on the field.
GFalcon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

3 losses by a combined 6 points. It sucks but these were against playoff quality opponents. Definitely think we are a top 3 team in the NFC and if we cut out these stupid errors without question a Super Bowl contender.

mack. ^
Justin Upton Stat Tracker: 12 HR 18 RBI .302 BA
Proud Air Traffic Control Student In Training!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: