Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

WK 13 GDT: 7-4 Dolphins @ 6-5 Ravens
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens
View previous topic :: View next topic  
paraven

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:39 am    Post subject: WK 13 GDT: 7-4 Dolphins @ 6-5 Ravens Reply with quote

The Ravens have had luck against the Dolphins especially in high pressure games such as this one. I see the trend continuing this week. I feel the ravens can stop Ajayi and force Tannehill throw more then theyd like. Mike Wallace shows the dolphins why they paid him and he goes on to catch 2 Tds have 125 yrds receiving.

Ravens win 27-17.
RavensDefense3

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

16-13 Ravens

Offense shows they're incapable once again

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ravens 31 - Dolphins 13

Ravens shut down the run game and force Tannehill to throw a bunch. Suggs and Doom both get to the QB once and the linemen add another two sacks. Offense finally hits its stride and only calls on Tucker once.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Injury Report - Game Status for this week

OUT
TE Crockett Gillmore (thigh)
G Alex Lewis (ankle)
RB Lorenzo Taliaferro (thigh)

DOUBTFUL
RB Buck Allen (NFI)

QUESTIONABLE
WR Kamar Aiken (thigh)
CB Jimmy Smith (back)

Stone85 & mike23md on the sig!
Rein

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Going to the game tomorrow on my way back from Washington. However, due to the bag policy I'm obviously not allowed to enter the stadium with my weekend-bag.

Do any of you know if it is possible to check in a bag outside of the stadium and retrieve it after the game?

Thanks in advance.

Ravens 19 - Dolphins 13
coordinator0

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

drd23 wrote:
Injury Report - Game Status for this week

OUT
TE Crockett Gillmore (thigh)
G Alex Lewis (ankle)
RB Lorenzo Taliaferro (thigh)

DOUBTFUL
RB Buck Allen (NFI)

QUESTIONABLE
WR Kamar Aiken (thigh)
CB Jimmy Smith (back)

They haven't said anything about Allen's injury except it's a personal situation. Hopefully he's alright. Sounds like Smith will play since he practiced all week. Not too worried either way about Aiken.
Flaccomania

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 6:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rein wrote:
Going to the game tomorrow on my way back from Washington. However, due to the bag policy I'm obviously not allowed to enter the stadium with my weekend-bag.

Do any of you know if it is possible to check in a bag outside of the stadium and retrieve it after the game?

Thanks in advance.

Ravens 19 - Dolphins 13

According to the Ravens site, there is a bag check outside of gate A where you can check it and get it back after the game.

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/gameday/all-clear.html

Quote:
What happens if I show up at the gate with a bag that is not permitted?

Fans carrying bags that do not meet the criteria will be turned away from the stadium well before they reach the gates. There is a bag check outside of Gate A where fans can check their bags and retrieve them after the game.

[quote="SFPatsFan"]

Flaccomania is a genius who is an expert on literally everything he talks about so you should trust him. [/quote]
sp6488

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rein wrote:

Thanks in advance.

Ravens 19 - Dolphins 13

I think FM got you, but just to be clear, you are NOT staying in Baltimore? Most hotels will let you check a bag early if you're early. Didn't seem like this applied, but threw it out just in case.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This game is doubly important with the phins fighting for a wildcard spot. Both will likely come from the AFCW, but with Lynch starting, no guarantees on Denver. If we don't win our division it probably means we've lost 2 games, so it's not a great shot, but knocking the phins down helps keep the possibility of the WC route to the playoffs open.

If we could have held on to any one of those games during the four game skid, we'd be in such a better spot... if we didn't get so conservative after 10-0, we probably would have.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sp6488 wrote:
This game is doubly important with the phins fighting for a wildcard spot. Both will likely come from the AFCW, but with Lynch starting, no guarantees on Denver. If we don't win our division it probably means we've lost 2 games, so it's not a great shot, but knocking the phins down helps keep the possibility of the WC route to the playoffs open.

If we could have held on to any one of those games during the four game skid, we'd be in such a better spot... if we didn't get so conservative after 10-0, we probably would have.

The way we played so conservative in that streak really is what made me go the pessimistic route this year. Seems where cared more about not losing than trying to win. Basically it happened in every single game, where we get a lead and then take the foot off the gas pedal.

Regarding the game, the Ravens Dolphins game has a huge swing depending on who wins the game. A win against the Dolphins and then vs. the Eagles, and we imo put ourselves in a really good position despite failing in the first half of the season, where we by any means should have got more wins.

If we have 1 game to put away early and get a comfortable win, this should be it considering the rest of our schedule.
alfalcone

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rein wrote:

Thanks in advance.

Ravens 19 - Dolphins 13

You should be able to check your bag at any of the hotels downtown
Rein

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sp6488 wrote:
Rein wrote:

Thanks in advance.

Ravens 19 - Dolphins 13

I think FM got you, but just to be clear, you are NOT staying in Baltimore? Most hotels will let you check a bag early if you're early. Didn't seem like this applied, but threw it out just in case.

Not staying in Baltimore, no.

Driving straight to M&T bank from Washington, so hopefully I can check my bag somewhere outside the stadion.
MDolphins2399

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arguably the most important game of the week tomorrow. Hope both teams can play well and stay healthy. Dolphins have burned me too much in the past for me to think we'll win this. Although, we can and it should be a good game.

Whichever team wins I expect will see the playoffs, and if the Dolphins win I guess I will truly have to start buying into this year, already a special sort of run we've been on but you guys always seem to beat on us (minus last year).

Prediction: Ravens 16 Dolphins 14
wackywabbit

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Big challenge for our offensive line. This is definitely one of the best defensive lines in the league. Our line has improved recently but it's not great, so I don't this to be the game where everything comes together on offense. Again we are looking for a couple big plays, and more importantly limiting the backbreaking plays (turnovers).

I feel pretty confident about our defense in this matchup, so it should be a slugfest all around. The team that wins the turnover battle will win.

Our D really brings it at home, in particular, so I'm picking the Ravens for that reason.
Danand

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We need a TD from our defense to win this game.

I am afraid, the Dolphins is the more balanced team. Prove me wrong Flaccid

Dolphins 24 - 20 Ravens

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

Jump to: