You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.


 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 12 GDT: Bengals (3-6-1) @ Baltimore Ravens (5-5)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
wackywabbit


Joined: 20 Dec 2009
Posts: 11998
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Noice....

Now, lets hear all the complaints about the side of the ball that gave up 12 points with 2 turnovers and came up with the key play to win it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Danand


Joined: 12 Nov 2015
Posts: 1060
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, that was weird.

We are still in it. A loss to NE is expected, but we should atleast beat Miami and then try to sweep the division. That might be our best chance.
_________________
Ravens 2017 feat. Flaccid Flaccos speedsters and Dean Peas softies
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
nevermore


Joined: 30 Sep 2008
Posts: 7086
Location: Austria
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, for those people who complained about the Ravens not getting called for holding in the SB, there you have it. Laughing
_________________
CKSteeler wrote:
There's something wrong with my Tom Brady voodoo doll. Everytime I break its leg with a rock, Gronkowski ends up hurting his back.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
drd23


Moderator
Joined: 26 Oct 2010
Posts: 5533
Location: Melbourne, Australia
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Danand wrote:
well, that was weird.

We are still in it. A loss to NE is expected, but we should atleast beat Miami and then try to sweep the division. That might be our best chance.

I'd say only chance.

The Steelers have NYG, @Bills (who struggled to beat the Jags today), @Bengals, vs us, vs Browns to close out the season. If they beat NYG (which I think they'd be favourites to do so), then winning in Pittsburgh is the only way to match their win total as they'll win the other 3 games


Last edited by drd23 on Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Danand


Joined: 12 Nov 2015
Posts: 1060
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wackywabbit wrote:
Noice....

Now, lets hear all the complaints about the side of the ball that gave up 12 points with 2 turnovers and came up with the key play to win it.


Not complaining, we tightened up for once when we had to.

This was also a good statpadding game, which will really help arguments about whether our defense is eleite or not.
_________________
Ravens 2017 feat. Flaccid Flaccos speedsters and Dean Peas softies
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
nevermore


Joined: 30 Sep 2008
Posts: 7086
Location: Austria
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

drd23 wrote:
Danand wrote:
well, that was weird.

We are still in it. A loss to NE is expected, but we should atleast beat Miami and then try to sweep the division. That might be our best chance.

I'd say only chance.

The Steelers have NYG, @Bills (who struggled to beat the Bills today), @Bengals, vs us, vs Browns to close out the season. If they beat NYG (which I think they'd be favourites to do so), then winning in Pittsburgh is the only way to match their win total as they'll win the other 3 games

I don't know, the Steelers are always a good bet to lay an egg. If the Bengals get Green back I can see them beating Pittsburgh.
_________________
CKSteeler wrote:
There's something wrong with my Tom Brady voodoo doll. Everytime I break its leg with a rock, Gronkowski ends up hurting his back.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sp6488


Joined: 14 Mar 2005
Posts: 11791
Location: Crabtown
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

drd23 wrote:
Danand wrote:
well, that was weird.

We are still in it. A loss to NE is expected, but we should atleast beat Miami and then try to sweep the division. That might be our best chance.

I'd say only chance.

The Steelers have NYG, @Bills (who struggled to beat the Bills today), @Bengals, vs us, vs Browns to close out the season. If they beat NYG (which I think they'd be favourites to do so), then winning in Pittsburgh is the only way to match their win total as they'll win the other 3 games


Why would they necessarily be favored vs. NYG at this point?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
johndeere1707


Joined: 01 Apr 2006
Posts: 7302
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GG guys. We suck this year. Hoping you guys win the division over Pittsburgh.
_________________


Thanks to mike23md for the sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Danand


Joined: 12 Nov 2015
Posts: 1060
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

johndeere1707 wrote:
GG guys. We suck this year. Hoping you guys win the division over Pittsburgh.


As long as we sweep the steelers, I can cope with an 8-8 record.

I fear you guys will put a stop to our playoff aspirations in the final game to close the season. That would be so typical you guys.
_________________
Ravens 2017 feat. Flaccid Flaccos speedsters and Dean Peas softies
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
johndeere1707


Joined: 01 Apr 2006
Posts: 7302
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Danand wrote:
johndeere1707 wrote:
GG guys. We suck this year. Hoping you guys win the division over Pittsburgh.


As long as we sweep the steelers, I can cope with an 8-8 record.

I fear you guys will put a stop to our playoff aspirations in the final game to close the season. That would be so typical you guys.


I could see that. Now that we don't have a chance at the playoffs win it and screw ourselves out of a draft pick
_________________


Thanks to mike23md for the sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
drd23


Moderator
Joined: 26 Oct 2010
Posts: 5533
Location: Melbourne, Australia
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nevermore wrote:
drd23 wrote:
Danand wrote:
well, that was weird.

We are still in it. A loss to NE is expected, but we should atleast beat Miami and then try to sweep the division. That might be our best chance.

I'd say only chance.

The Steelers have NYG, @Bills (who struggled to beat the Jags today), @Bengals, vs us, vs Browns to close out the season. If they beat NYG (which I think they'd be favourites to do so), then winning in Pittsburgh is the only way to match their win total as they'll win the other 3 games

I don't know, the Steelers are always a good bet to lay an egg. If the Bengals get Green back I can see them beating Pittsburgh.

If the Bengals get Green back for their Week 16 game against the Steelers and win. then we'd probably lose to them the next week Laughing


Last edited by drd23 on Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
nevermore


Joined: 30 Sep 2008
Posts: 7086
Location: Austria
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

drd23 wrote:
nevermore wrote:
drd23 wrote:
Danand wrote:
well, that was weird.

We are still in it. A loss to NE is expected, but we should atleast beat Miami and then try to sweep the division. That might be our best chance.

I'd say only chance.

The Steelers have NYG, @Bills (who struggled to beat the Bills today), @Bengals, vs us, vs Browns to close out the season. If they beat NYG (which I think they'd be favourites to do so), then winning in Pittsburgh is the only way to match their win total as they'll win the other 3 games

I don't know, the Steelers are always a good bet to lay an egg. If the Bengals get Green back I can see them beating Pittsburgh.

If the Bengals get Green back for their Week 16 game against the Steelers and win. then we'd probably lose to them the next week Laughing

Fair enough. Laughing
_________________
CKSteeler wrote:
There's something wrong with my Tom Brady voodoo doll. Everytime I break its leg with a rock, Gronkowski ends up hurting his back.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
drd23


Moderator
Joined: 26 Oct 2010
Posts: 5533
Location: Melbourne, Australia
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sp6488 wrote:
drd23 wrote:
Danand wrote:
well, that was weird.

We are still in it. A loss to NE is expected, but we should atleast beat Miami and then try to sweep the division. That might be our best chance.

I'd say only chance.

The Steelers have NYG, @Bills (who struggled to beat the Jags today), @Bengals, vs us, vs Browns to close out the season. If they beat NYG (which I think they'd be favourites to do so), then winning in Pittsburgh is the only way to match their win total as they'll win the other 3 games


Why would they necessarily be favored vs. NYG at this point?

Mostly down to HFA and having a 10 day break to recover/prepare. Maybe I'm underestimating the momentum (and improving defense) that NYG seem to have at the moment?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sp6488


Joined: 14 Mar 2005
Posts: 11791
Location: Crabtown
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

drd23 wrote:
sp6488 wrote:
drd23 wrote:
Danand wrote:
well, that was weird.

We are still in it. A loss to NE is expected, but we should atleast beat Miami and then try to sweep the division. That might be our best chance.

I'd say only chance.

The Steelers have NYG, @Bills (who struggled to beat the Jags today), @Bengals, vs us, vs Browns to close out the season. If they beat NYG (which I think they'd be favourites to do so), then winning in Pittsburgh is the only way to match their win total as they'll win the other 3 games


Why would they necessarily be favored vs. NYG at this point?

Mostly down to HFA and having a 10 day break to recover/prepare. Maybe I'm underestimating the momentum (and improving defense) that NYG seem to have at the moment?


Yea, not saying its a slam dunk that NYG would be favored, just didn't see it being a slam dunk the other way given the run the NYG have been on.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sp6488


Joined: 14 Mar 2005
Posts: 11791
Location: Crabtown
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gronk being sidelined for our matchup with NE would be big.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group