You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 12 GDT: Bengals (3-6-1) @ Baltimore Ravens (5-5)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wackywabbit

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Noice....

Now, lets hear all the complaints about the side of the ball that gave up 12 points with 2 turnovers and came up with the key play to win it.
Danand

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, that was weird.

We are still in it. A loss to NE is expected, but we should atleast beat Miami and then try to sweep the division. That might be our best chance.
nevermore

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, for those people who complained about the Ravens not getting called for holding in the SB, there you have it. Laughing
drd23

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Danand wrote:
well, that was weird.

We are still in it. A loss to NE is expected, but we should atleast beat Miami and then try to sweep the division. That might be our best chance.

I'd say only chance.

The Steelers have NYG, @Bills (who struggled to beat the Jags today), @Bengals, vs us, vs Browns to close out the season. If they beat NYG (which I think they'd be favourites to do so), then winning in Pittsburgh is the only way to match their win total as they'll win the other 3 games

Last edited by drd23 on Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Danand

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wackywabbit wrote:
Noice....

Now, lets hear all the complaints about the side of the ball that gave up 12 points with 2 turnovers and came up with the key play to win it.

Not complaining, we tightened up for once when we had to.

This was also a good statpadding game, which will really help arguments about whether our defense is eleite or not.
nevermore

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

drd23 wrote:
Danand wrote:
well, that was weird.

I'd say only chance.

The Steelers have NYG, @Bills (who struggled to beat the Bills today), @Bengals, vs us, vs Browns to close out the season. If they beat NYG (which I think they'd be favourites to do so), then winning in Pittsburgh is the only way to match their win total as they'll win the other 3 games

I don't know, the Steelers are always a good bet to lay an egg. If the Bengals get Green back I can see them beating Pittsburgh.
sp6488

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

drd23 wrote:
Danand wrote:
well, that was weird.

I'd say only chance.

The Steelers have NYG, @Bills (who struggled to beat the Bills today), @Bengals, vs us, vs Browns to close out the season. If they beat NYG (which I think they'd be favourites to do so), then winning in Pittsburgh is the only way to match their win total as they'll win the other 3 games

Why would they necessarily be favored vs. NYG at this point?
johndeere1707

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GG guys. We suck this year. Hoping you guys win the division over Pittsburgh.

Thanks to mike23md for the sig
Danand

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

johndeere1707 wrote:

As long as we sweep the steelers, I can cope with an 8-8 record.

I fear you guys will put a stop to our playoff aspirations in the final game to close the season. That would be so typical you guys.
johndeere1707

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Danand wrote:
johndeere1707 wrote:

As long as we sweep the steelers, I can cope with an 8-8 record.

I fear you guys will put a stop to our playoff aspirations in the final game to close the season. That would be so typical you guys.

I could see that. Now that we don't have a chance at the playoffs win it and screw ourselves out of a draft pick

Thanks to mike23md for the sig
drd23

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nevermore wrote:
drd23 wrote:
Danand wrote:
well, that was weird.

I'd say only chance.

The Steelers have NYG, @Bills (who struggled to beat the Jags today), @Bengals, vs us, vs Browns to close out the season. If they beat NYG (which I think they'd be favourites to do so), then winning in Pittsburgh is the only way to match their win total as they'll win the other 3 games

I don't know, the Steelers are always a good bet to lay an egg. If the Bengals get Green back I can see them beating Pittsburgh.

If the Bengals get Green back for their Week 16 game against the Steelers and win. then we'd probably lose to them the next week Laughing

Last edited by drd23 on Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
nevermore

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

drd23 wrote:
nevermore wrote:
drd23 wrote:
Danand wrote:
well, that was weird.

I'd say only chance.

If the Bengals get Green back for their Week 16 game against the Steelers and win. then we'd probably lose to them the next week Laughing

Fair enough. Laughing
drd23

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sp6488 wrote:
drd23 wrote:
Danand wrote:
well, that was weird.

I'd say only chance.

Mostly down to HFA and having a 10 day break to recover/prepare. Maybe I'm underestimating the momentum (and improving defense) that NYG seem to have at the moment?
sp6488

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

drd23 wrote:
sp6488 wrote:
drd23 wrote:
Danand wrote:
well, that was weird.

I'd say only chance.

Mostly down to HFA and having a 10 day break to recover/prepare. Maybe I'm underestimating the momentum (and improving defense) that NYG seem to have at the moment?

Yea, not saying its a slam dunk that NYG would be favored, just didn't see it being a slam dunk the other way given the run the NYG have been on.
sp6488

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gronk being sidelined for our matchup with NE would be big.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7

Jump to: