Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 12: Bucs (5-5) @ Hawks (7-2-1)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Calibucsfan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.buccaneers.com/videos/videos/Watch-Koetters-Postgame-Speech/4cf3fcef-b32e-4e27-a557-0df6eaa3122c

I got the chills when Koetter said
"I think defense is back in Tampa"

Man I almost forgot that's what we used to be known for
ravishingone

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ryan Russell got over 50 snaps. Talk about a guy coming out of nowhere.
deuces22wild

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Huge tip of the cap to Verner.

I lost my dad Oct 10th of this year. To a heart attack as well. I could barely find the strength to stand/function two days after he passed. Words can never truly express the pain that is felt when someone that close is lost.

For Verner to ball like he did I'm sure he made is dad so proud.

Adopt-a-Buc Jameis Winston 4,090 YDs 28 TDs 18 INTs
Panthers11

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

deuces22wild wrote:

I lost my dad Oct 10th of this year. To a heart attack as well. I could barely find the strength to stand/function two days after he passed. Words can never truly express the pain that is felt when someone that close is lost.

Yeah, that was great to see.

JF16 Forever
bucsfan333

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Victory Mondays are something I could get used to. Three in a row. Ahhh.

Adopt-a-Buc Mike Evans 96 RECs 1,321 YDs 12 TDs
indifference

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Calibucsfan wrote:
http://www.buccaneers.com/videos/videos/Watch-Koetters-Postgame-Speech/4cf3fcef-b32e-4e27-a557-0df6eaa3122c

Lets not get ahead ourselves. The defense has played well over the past 3 weeks but they haven't played great units. Bears, Chiefs, and Seahawks have glaring needs offensively either at QB, OL, or even hell WR. Show me the same dominance yesterday vs the Saints or Chargers next week then maybe were onto something.
Calibucsfan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

indifference wrote:
Calibucsfan wrote:

Lets not get ahead ourselves. The defense has played well over the past 3 weeks but they haven't played great units. Bears, Chiefs, and Seahawks have glaring needs offensively either at QB, OL, or even hell WR. Show me the same dominance yesterday vs the Saints or Chargers next week then maybe were onto something.

Baby steps dude
In the start of the season, anyone that knows how to throw a spiral and had a pulse was able to put up 300+ yards passing on us.
Calibucsfan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

deuces22wild wrote:

Really sorry for your loss, glad the Buccaneers are helping you cope with it.
indifference

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Calibucsfan wrote:
indifference wrote:
Calibucsfan wrote:

Baby steps dude
In the start of the season, anyone that knows how to throw a spiral and had a pulse was able to put up 300+ yards passing on us.
And we were without our top DL to begin the season. Seeing that we are back full strength these next 5 games will reflect who we really are and where we stand. I think we still need to add another dynamic pass rusher across the DL.
bucstopshere

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sorry I've been a ghost lately guys, but after yesterday I'll try and make myself more available here.

That was probably the best game of buccaneers football I've seen since Gruden was on the sidelines. Refs tried to do everything to make the game tight at the end (BS call on TD to brate), but it didn't matter. Great, Great win

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bucstopshere wrote:
I'm sorry I've been a ghost lately guys, but after yesterday I'll try and make myself more available here.

That was probably the best game of buccaneers football I've seen since Gruden was on the sidelines. Refs tried to do everything to make the game tight at the end (BS call on TD to brate), but it didn't matter. Great, Great win
Welcome back. I think Koetter and Smith are legit.
ravishingone

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with Koetter, Anger and Robinson were terrific. These are the type of glue guys on the roster winning football teams have on their roster. I expect Licht to resign both guys pretty quickly during the offseason.
djw4bucs

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure if i had said this before but i am soooo glad i was wrong about winston, he has been great this year and he hasn't reached his full potenal.

Adopt-a-Buc Kwon Alexander 90 Tackles, 7 Tackles for Loss, 3 Sacks, 1 INT
Soul Glo

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

have been ghost, but just wanted to say how impressed I am with the direction of this team. Hope we keep Koetter and Licht together for a long time. Winston's leadership has greatly transformed the culture around our franchise, the old Buccaneers would have mailed in this season when we were 3-5. Love the fight on this roster. Super impressed by his level of play as of late for a 22 year old, especially with all the injuries we have suffered on the offensive side on the ball.

Mike Evans is an absolute animal, already a top five receiver in the league. I've been blown by his production with every defense knowing he's the only true playmaker we have at receiver. Also super impressed with Kevin Pamphile, took the LG spot and ran with it. Will be interested to see how the JR Sweezy situation plays out if he ever is able to play Laughing

The defense has been absolutely money as of late, love the adjustments we have made. Gerald McCoy is playing like the best DT in the NFL, Robert Ayers is starting to get going now that's he is healthy, and Noah Spence was a flat out steal of a draft pick. Our cornerback group is so much better than last season, Grimes was a great signing and Verner has really stepped up these past two games.

We have a real shot at the playoffs fellas, I'm pumped

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Page 10 of 10

Jump to: