You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 12: New York Giants @ Cleveland Browns
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Giants
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Acgott

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 1:17 pm    Post subject: Week 12: New York Giants @ Cleveland Browns Reply with quote

GEE MEN

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is one of those games where the team could play atrocious, lose to the Browns, wild card into the playoffs and run the table. This game scares me more than any other one left on the schedule as the team has nothing to lose.

Desperado82 wrote:
I will never defend Romo again. I'm done. We may only have a shot at the playoffs or what have you because of him, but he will NEVER put us over the hump.
Shockey1979

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GEE MEN wrote:
This is one of those games where the team could play atrocious, lose to the Browns, wild card into the playoffs and run the table. This game scares me more than any other one left on the schedule as the team has nothing to lose.

I really DON'T want to be the team that the Browns finally beat Laughing Mad

I think we handle this...

Giants: 30
Brownies: 17

It's the next two games I'm scared of.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shockey1979 wrote:
GEE MEN wrote:

I really DON'T want to be the team that the Browns finally beat Laughing Mad

I think we handle this...

Giants: 30
Brownies: 17

It's the next two games I'm scared of.

Trust me, I don't either but these are the crazy types of games that have haunted me in the past. I do agree that we finally cross the 30 threshold. Hopefully we rest certain injured guys and gear up for the final games.

Desperado82 wrote:
I will never defend Romo again. I'm done. We may only have a shot at the playoffs or what have you because of him, but he will NEVER put us over the hump.
Gmen

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still can't believe we lost to them in 2008 Twisted Evil

scar988 wrote:
I'm of the belief the best QB in NY right now (July 2017) is Geno Smith.

SMH
Texas_OutLaw7

Most Valuable Poster (6th Ballot)

FF Fanatic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guys. So me and the 29 other fans from different teams agree. You'd do the rest of the NFL a huge solid by losing this one.

In Redball I Trust!
The price of progress is trusting the process.
Heart. Leadership. Passion. Will.
GEE MEN

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:
Guys. So me and the 29 other fans from different teams agree. You'd do the rest of the NFL a huge solid by losing this one.

Laughing we don't want to be THAT team.

In some respects, I am afraid for McCown as even their own team mates fear for any QBs life lining up behind their OLINE. Really would be nice to take an early lead and rest our players by half time. I'll go out on a limb 31-9.

Desperado82 wrote:
w4rrior723

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As long as we get off to a strong start we'll be fine. Can't allow them to build confidence and get rolling.
Texas_OutLaw7

Most Valuable Poster (6th Ballot)

FF Fanatic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GEE MEN wrote:
Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:

In some respects, I am afraid for McCown as even their own team mates fear for any QBs life lining up behind their OLINE. Really would be nice to take an early lead and rest our players by half time. I'll go out on a limb 31-9.

Alright. So we beat the Redskins for you. Do us a solid and lose to the Browns, please...?

In Redball I Trust!
The price of progress is trusting the process.
Heart. Leadership. Passion. Will.
GEE MEN

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:
GEE MEN wrote:
Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:

Alright. So we beat the Redskins for you. Do us a solid and lose to the Browns, please...?

We needed WSH to win en route to sweeping in week 14 Mad But CLE has a chance we just ruled out 3 OL so our interior Oline will be pretty shoddy this weekend. We need the W no matter how ugly it is.

Desperado82 wrote:

Last edited by GEE MEN on Fri Nov 25, 2016 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Acgott

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Ben McAdoo said starting LG Justin Pugh (knee) had minor setback. Have to reevaluate next week.

Quote:
#Giants officially declare Justin Pugh, Marshall Newhouse + Brett Jones out for Sunday.
G Adam Gettis is questionable.
JPP is questionable.
Thomas5737

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Browns are due for a win, I don't think we've won a game since we last beat you guys coming off your SB winning season. Really though, counting preseason it has been 18 games. It's hard to stop a truck rolling down a hill with that much momentum, I don't think you have it in you.

I hope you do though, a winless season would be embarrassing. On the bright side the coaching staff would only have to win 1 game next year to show they improved, even if it was a preseason game.

Browns 48 Giants 16

Sig bet anyone?
candyman93

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In this thread I smell fear of losing to an 0-11 team Twisted Evil Razz
w4rrior723

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

candyman93 wrote:

Lol absolutely. We have way more to lose than you guys. No one wanted to lose to a winless team.
GEE MEN

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

candyman93 wrote:

We're not obnoxiously over-confident like a certain over-hyped team in our own division who shall remain nameless Laughing Every team has professional players and I do expect the Browns to win a game this season-- I hope it's not this week. We have guys banged up on the interior of our Oline who should be back in a week or so but are out for this game; and the penciled "starter" at LG is questionable with a calf injury, so we would be ignoring our history if we didn't think that there is a possibility of losing this game especially against a desperate team that will pull out all stops with tricks and gambling plays. Good luck and hope for an injury-free game. In 2007 or 2011 when we won the Super Bowl this is the type of game that we would lose before going on to shock the world.

Desperado82 wrote:

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Giants All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 1 of 9

Jump to: