Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

TJ Watt OLB Wisconsin
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
squire12

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wackywabbit wrote:
Why exactly should he make it to second? Should only happen if his medical raises flags.

I like him a lot more than guys like McKinley, Williams, and Charlton, who for some reason are mocked well ahead of him. None of those guys look better athletically in terms of upside OR looked more disruptive on film. TJ is the 4th best edge after Garrett, Thomas, and Barnett.

Not sure the extent of his previous knee injuries. Believe he had a left and right knee injury that caused him to miss some time early in his college career.

The medicals may be something that limits his stock some.
KingOfTheDot

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wackywabbit wrote:
Why exactly should he make it to second? Should only happen if his medical raises flags.

I like him a lot more than guys like McKinley, Williams, and Charlton, who for some reason are mocked well ahead of him. None of those guys look better athletically in terms of upside OR looked more disruptive on film. TJ is the 4th best edge after Garrett, Thomas, and Barnett.

Also of the 3 you mentioned he looks so much more natural standing up than they do.

Garrett, Thomas and Barnett should be strictly hand in the dirt guys.

I hope they Jets trade back and draft Watt man, talk about the right player to add to a rebuilding defense. He'd be the leader in there as well.

Quote:
@CRO31: @KellenWinslowJr you wish you were as good as your dad. Have you been to TARGET lately?

NewAge wrote:
And yeah I like Butt.
lark25

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

6.79 3 cone is awesome and absolutely confirms what I thought.

I've been on the bandwagon as I like to watch the Badgers and believe he was easily the best player on a top tier defense.

With that shuttle time and 3 cone his twitch score will be very good in the low risk category and his explosion scores are also very good. From a maths rusher perspective he's one of the top guys. The length, anticipation and upside are all there. Should be a top 20 pick but really depends on those knees. All of the traits point to a double digit sack guy but prob not in his rookie season

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL Draft All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: