Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

So we're playing the saints again.
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Carolina Panthers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Impulser12000

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:42 pm    Post subject: So we're playing the saints again. Reply with quote

and its going as well as you'd expect. we're getting cammed again. bad throws, horrible sacks that lose double digit yards. we're getting to the point now where we have to take the ball out of cams hands. he is not helping us right now.

CarolinaKitten on the sig
CAROLINA DID NOT DRAFT ARMANTI EDWARDS TO PLAY QB...or at all. Man he sucks
hudson3010

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah.. this time it didn't even start good

Here in Brazil is midnight right now...I will regret so much tomorrow to have watched this game until the end if we have another ugly loss

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you guys quit way too early. Cam is not getting protection. We aren't dead yet

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:40 pm    Post subject: Re: So we're playing the saints again. Reply with quote

Impulser12000 wrote:
and its going as well as you'd expect. we're getting cammed again. bad throws, horrible sacks that lose double digit yards. we're getting to the point now where we have to take the ball out of cams hands. he is not helping us right now.

He hasn't thrown the ball well, but I don't know what he has to do with the sacks. The pressure is getting there as soon as he takes his final drop step.

I don't know whose hands you want the ball to be put in. Our run game sucks. If anything, we need him to hold onto the ball and run more.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:03 pm    Post subject: Re: So we're playing the saints again. Reply with quote

iknowcool wrote:
Impulser12000 wrote:

He hasn't thrown the ball well, but I don't know what he has to do with the sacks. The pressure is getting there as soon as he takes his final drop step.

I don't know whose hands you want the ball to be put in. Our run game sucks. If anything, we need him to hold onto the ball and run more.

throw the ball away and stop running into sacks. I've seen him outrun backwards the protection into a sack so many times this year. our run game is terrible but 3 yards and a cloud of dust is better than an overthrown ball or an 11 yard sack.

Impulser12000

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

and here we go again. 3 points in 45 mins. then 10 in 5.

iknowcool

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:06 pm    Post subject: Re: So we're playing the saints again. Reply with quote

Impulser12000 wrote:
iknowcool wrote:
Impulser12000 wrote:

throw the ball away and stop running into sacks. I've seen him outrun backwards the protection into a sack so many times this year. our run game is terrible but 3 yards and a cloud of dust is better than an overthrown ball or an 11 yard sack.

He's supposed to throw the ball away as soon as he gets to his last drop step?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I mean come on. Some sacks are on Cam, but the sacks you were referring to when you made this thread absolutely were not. There was nothing he could do, especially when its coming from your blind-side. On one of those sacks, he could have probably stepped up in the pocket but it isn't like anyone separated downfield.

He's not played a great game by any means but not everything that goes wrong is on him.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man, I think I'm officially off the Shula train. The guy just calls so many head scratching plays in crucial times.

Carolina Panthers
Gamecocks
Forever To Thee
Lasus83

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man.... seeing luke like that was heartbreaking.

I'd rather see losses the rest of the season than have to see injuries to what may end up being the greatest panther to ever put on a uniform... and a super nice guy too (from what I've heard).

Heartbreaking.

FFMD 15 - General Manager
FFMD 16 - Asst. General Manager
I_GET_SAX

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lasus83 wrote:

I'd rather see losses the rest of the season than have to see injuries to what may end up being the greatest panther to ever put on a uniform... and a super nice guy too (from what I've heard).

Heartbreaking.

Outsider here but huge Luke fan. What's the word on him, Concussion or ACL?

Red Sox, Pistons, Tar Heels Basketball, Crimson Tide Football, Bruins Hockey, Tottenham Hotspur
2016 Adopt a Patriot- Cyrus Jones-Healthy Scratch
Lasus83

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I_GET_SAX wrote:
Lasus83 wrote:

Heartbreaking.

The word is that he is being evaluated for a concussion... it has not been ruled a concussion yet.

I didn't see a knee injury on the replays... I thought he had broken something in his ribcage... punctured lung... something like that from the way the hit looked.

I_GET_SAX

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lasus83 wrote:
I_GET_SAX wrote:
Lasus83 wrote:

Heartbreaking.

The word is that he is being evaluated for a concussion... it has not been ruled a concussion yet.

I didn't see a knee injury on the replays... I thought he had broken something in his ribcage... punctured lung... something like that from the way the hit looked.

Okay thank you. I saw "career threatening" in a few places and got worried

Red Sox, Pistons, Tar Heels Basketball, Crimson Tide Football, Bruins Hockey, Tottenham Hotspur
2016 Adopt a Patriot- Cyrus Jones-Healthy Scratch
Lasus83

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/panthers/2016/11/18/luke-kuechly-injury-concussion-update-ron-rivera-carolina/94073170/

Luke is in the protocol.

Hopefully, he will have a speedy recovery and be 100% soon.

atown703

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

After the hit and the way Luke reacted, I thought he had broken ribs and maybe punctured his lungs. Hope he recovers well. What does it have to say when both out stars on offense and defense go out with a concussion in the same year??

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Carolina Panthers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: