Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

TACT XVII: Something To Honor Romo
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 43, 44, 45  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys
View previous topic :: View next topic  
resilient

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Desperado82 wrote:

#GSD

OK, cliff note version. My whole life I wanted a Dog like this. Got my first and only dog/puppy at 10 years old, only to find out my mother was allergic to Dog hairs or something. I had to give it back after a week. I was crushed to death. so was my puppy.

Till this day, I envy guys with beautiful dogs like this. But I vowed never to have that "pain again" so I stay away from even the thought of getting one.

Sad Sad Sad
Desperado82

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

resilient wrote:
Desperado82 wrote:

#GSD

OK, cliff note version. My whole life I wanted a Dog like this. Got my first and only dog/puppy at 10 years old, only to find out my mother was allergic to Dog hairs or something. I had to give it back after a week. I was crushed to death. so was my puppy.

Till this day, I envy guys with beautiful dogs like this. But I vowed never to have that "pain again" so I stay away from even the thought of getting one.

Sad Sad Sad

Get one. I've lost a dog, had to place two of my Labs that I loved because of financial issues, but I could never not have a dog in my life. The love and friendship they provide...the good just outweighs the bad.

^^^El Rammy
Runaway Jim

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Desperado82 wrote:
the good just outweighs the bad.

....and it's not close.
DaBoys

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got a puppy when I was 8. Died my sophomore year in college. That one was tough. Felt like I was losing my child. Said I'd never get another dog. Never did. My wife has two dogs. They're cool. I won't get to attached to them though. They're dog 1 and dog 2. But I like them.
DalCowboyzRule

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a Corgi mix named Bentley who is now nearly 12 years old. Cutest dog in the world (look at his feet). Here he is a couple years ago:

But I am planning on moving out of the parents house and getting my own place in a couple months, so I'll definitely have to get a new dog then.

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We just had to put down our black lab a couple weeks ago. Still weird when I go to my parents house and she's not there

^El Ramster

Cicero wrote:
You're the Tony Romo we never deserved.
Runaway Jim

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

flyingmonkey30 wrote:
We just had to put down our black lab a couple weeks ago. Still weird when I go to my parents house and she's not there

Sorry you lost your buddy, FM30.
DaBoys

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy Cinco de Mayo, boys. My birthday was yesterday, I made it to 30, and I'm on day 2 of a 4 day weekend. Doing a staycation and feelin pretty good. Hope you guys are havin a good day.

I was just at the bar at Chilis and saw Cutler is going to Fox. Intresting to see apathetic Jay Cutler hired with a title "color commentator."
WizardHawk

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is there anyone on the planet more worthy of a punch to the gonads than LaVar Ball? Guy loves riding his son's coattails.

Kiltman on the sig & avy
Matts4313

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaBoys wrote:
Happy Cinco de Mayo, boys. My birthday was yesterday, I made it to 30, and I'm on day 2 of a 4 day weekend. Doing a staycation and feelin pretty good. Hope you guys are havin a good day.

I was just at the bar at Chilis and saw Cutler is going to Fox. Intresting to see apathetic Jay Cutler hired with a title "color commentator."

Have fun bud - tell me which bar is next and ill buy you a drink.

Tony Romos Last pass was a TD against the EAGLES!
flyingmonkey30

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaBoys wrote:

Happy birthday old man Laughing

^El Ramster

Cicero wrote:
You're the Tony Romo we never deserved.
Desperado82

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

flyingmonkey30 wrote:
DaBoys wrote:

Hey now...I'm 2.5 years shy of 30, it's not old Laughing

^^^El Rammy
Calvert28

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Desperado82 wrote:
flyingmonkey30 wrote:
DaBoys wrote:

31 here you d@mn whipper snappers, you know back in my day. We only had hearsay as our ESPN because no one gave a crap about Mel Kiper. And we were thankful to have it, i'll have you know.
Moz, bad teams pick in the top 5.That's the way the draft works.
resilient

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Calvert28 wrote:
Desperado82 wrote:
flyingmonkey30 wrote:
DaBoys wrote:

31 here you d@mn whipper snappers, you know back in my day. We only had hearsay as our ESPN because no one gave a crap about Mel Kiper. And we were thankful to have it, i'll have you know.

Tell you what you youngins, I am "multiple decades" ahead of you. And I just came to the conclusion that I am living in the 'now' and to hell with saving anymore money. I just bought my 2 dream cars all in one week. Chevy Corvette Z06 and a Dodge Hemi Challenger. Wish I knew how to download pictures.

YET I would trade them both to be "30" for just a week again. Youth really is wasted I=on the young Confused Wink
Matts4313

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got flown out to Chicago for work. They put me up in a 5* hotel that like $600 a night. There is seriously both a Lamborghini and ferrari parked outside and the guy getting checked in in front of me was talking about personally knowing LeBron James. This is insane.

I just walked to Pizzerias Uno and ordered the world's first deep dish. Life is good.

Tony Romos Last pass was a TD against the EAGLES!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 43, 44, 45  Next
Page 36 of 45

Jump to: