You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

TACT XVII: Something To Honor Romo
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 45, 46, 47  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Matts4313

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Never mind, he figured it out. Ghey.

Tony Romos Last pass was a TD against the EAGLES!
htfryar

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matts, I PMed you my cell number. I got a text shortly thereafter from a 512 area code. Didn't take a brain surgeon to figure out who it was from. Laughing

My how the years have flown by.
DaBoys

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

htfryar wrote:
Matts, I PMed you my cell number. I got a text shortly thereafter from a 512 area code. Didn't take a brain surgeon to figure out who it was from. Laughing

possible suspects w/ 512 numbers

DaBoys
Colt McCoy
Vince Young
Sandra Bullock
Lance Armstrong
Drew Brees
Matts
htfryar

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In non-Matts is a jackass news, I got engaged this morning. Was going to wait until May 7th, as originally planned, because that date has special meaning to Catherine and I. But, it happened this morning. The timing was just right. For those that give half a crap, here's the story.

She came over lastnight just before my ex dropped Drew off. The 3 of us hung out until Drew's bedtime. He had left something in the livingroom and she went to get it for him. When she came back, she gave it to him and I offhandedly said, "babe, you're gonna be a great mom someday." Drew said "she already is". Happy tears all around. We told him goodnight and went to the livingroom to watch her favorite movie, Beauty and the Beast. During the ballroom scene, she looked over at me and said, "you know I'd say yes if you asked, right?" I said, "well maybe I'm not ready yet" and got a smack on the arm.

This morning, she got Drew up while I was cooking breakfast. She went to get ready for work and they both came into the kitchen to eat at the same time. Drew said "I was thinking about lastnight & I think y'all should get married". She said, "me too but your dad isn't ready yet". Drew looked at me and said, "Umm, that's not what you told me the other day". I said "well, maybe I was waiting for the right moment". Drew looked at us and said "this one feels right to me". She said, "me too". They were right.

It wasn't exactly how I planned it, but I got the right answer.

htfryar

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaBoys wrote:
htfryar wrote:

possible suspects w/ 512 numbers

DaBoys
Colt McCoy
Vince Young
Sandra Bullock
Lance Armstrong
Drew Brees
Matts

Of that list, he was the only one with the number. So, it was pretty easy. Laughing The jackwagon sent me a pic of Free with his shirt off and RIP. That's how I first found out Doug retired.

Last edited by htfryar on Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
The_Slamman

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

htfryar wrote:
In non-Matts is a jackass news, I got engaged this morning. Was going to wait until May 7th, as originally planned, because that date has special meaning to Catherine and I. But, it happened this morning. The timing was just right. For those that give half a crap, here's the story.

She came over lastnight just before my ex dropped Drew off. The 3 of us hung out until Drew's bedtime. He had left something in the livingroom and she went to get it for him. When she came back, she gave it to him and I offhandedly said, "babe, you're gonna be a great mom someday." Drew said "she already is". Happy tears all around. We told him goodnight and went to the livingroom to watch her favorite movie, Beauty and the Beast. During the ballroom scene, she looked over at me and said, "you know I'd say yes if you asked, right?" I said, "well maybe I'm not ready yet" and got a smack on the arm.

This morning, she got Drew up while I was cooking breakfast. She went to get ready for work and they both came into the kitchen to eat at the same time. Drew said "I was thinking about lastnight & I think y'all should get married". She said, "me too but your dad isn't ready yet". Drew looked at me and said, "Umm, that's not what you told me the other day". I said "well, maybe I was waiting for the right moment". Drew looked at us and said "this one feels right to me". She said, "me too". They were right.

Well, I'm very happy that my ht dating service finally worked. Lord, knows I set you up with some incredible hotties. I'm glad you and Drew are happy.
htfryar

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Slam. You're dating service definitely helped. Those "hotties" you tried to set me up with were scary. They gave me the motivation to find my own woman. So, thanks brother.

Last edited by htfryar on Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Matts4313

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

htfryar wrote:

Im sick and hopped up on medicine. Its interfering with my ability to come up with a creative response... so Ill just say Congrats Bud!!

DaBoys

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

htfryar wrote:

Well I'll be...

Never thought I'd read the day.

Congrats.
htfryar

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Matts.

DB, neither did I. Thanks.

flyingmonkey30

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats HT, couldn't be happier for you and your son!

^El Ramster

Cicero wrote:
You're the Tony Romo we never deserved.
WizardHawk

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats HT.....suppose a congrats is in order for the kid too.

Since I know you and the main squeeze are into vintage clothing or whatever you call it...may I suggest this number as your wedding attire?

I'll have to insist that you post the wedding pictures here.

Kiltman on the sig & avy
htfryar

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks FM30.

WH, thanks a lot. You crack me up. Laughing For the record, she likes the vintage clothing & I like buying it for her because it makes her happy. I ain't wearing it though. Not a chance. Besides, that outfit you posted is a wee bit more vintage than she likes. Laughing If I was going to go there, it would be a suit or something, from the 30's. But, it ain't happening.

Nextyearfordaboyz

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just got back from 2 weeks in Morocco with 20 of my MBA classmates. One of them got bucked off of a camel in the Sahara desert and hit his head on a rock. He thought it would be funny to play the song Arabian Nights from Aladdin while riding his camel, but the camel freaked out when the music started. He's totally fine besides a pretty nasty gash on the side of his head. One of the craziest (and now funniest) things I've ever seen.
Matts4313

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dak earned an extra $355K in performance pay, highest in the league.

Romo earned an extra $65 in performance pay, lowest in the league.

Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 45, 46, 47  Next
Page 27 of 47

Jump to: