Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 11 GDT: Baltimore Ravens (5-4) @ Dallas Cowboys (8-1)
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Cowboys Rushing Yards
Over 100
53%
 53%  [ 7 ]
Under 100
38%
 38%  [ 5 ]
Do negative offensive rushing yards go to the opponent?
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 13

wackywabbit

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:54 pm    Post subject: Week 11 GDT: Baltimore Ravens (5-4) @ Dallas Cowboys (8-1) Reply with quote

Unstoppable Force
(Mr. ROY):

Meet Immovable Objects
(Mr. Handstand at 350 pounds):

(Mr. 725 pound squat):

By far the best rushing offense vs by far the best rushing defense. Should be a great matchup on that side of the ball. It'll be a struggle on the other side of the ball, too, but, not for good reasons. We have an opportunity to pick up a win that the Steelers couldn't get. Very tall task, but a great opportunity to prove we are serious about contending this year.
dcarey20

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Huge opportunity for this team. I'm about 50/50 on this one. Hard to expect a win straight up given how Dallas has been playing, but we are peaking right now and I think they have a good chance of pulling the upset.

We match up fairly decently for what Dallas likes to do. Flacco will have to show up. Last week was the first time in awhile where it looked like he was having fun and making the plays we are used to from him.
RavensDefense3

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think we'll shut down Zeke. 25 carries for 80 yards type of game. Dak will have trouble throwing without a run game.

20-13 Ravens

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I actually think we can contain this offense, but they will get 2 big plays and our offense will stall and we will lose a tight game.

Cowboys 17 - 10 Ravens
wackywabbit

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The opening line for this game was Cowboys -7 and more than three quarters of the public is taking the Cowboys.

Suckers Laughing
RavensfanRD

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm torn on this game.

20-17 Ravens or 35-10 Cowboys

No in-between Laughing Sad

Ray Lewis wrote:
This it! This it, man! This is it! We goin' for a ring man!

ED Reed wrote:
Don't throw it. Don't throw it. I'm enticing them right now, they gonna throw it anyway
Laughing
paraven

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wont be surprised at any outcome (except a ravens blowout win). I think the ravens either win by a FG or bet blown out. Im leaning toward the win. This s a typical ravens come out of nowhere win situation when all pundits are picking dallas (rightfully so). It will be a good game regardless as my expectations are low!
BayRaider

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any chance Dixon finally becomes the lead back this week? I am forced to start him in fantasy for this week. He looked way better than West last week. West is nothing special what so ever and I think Dixon could help elevate your offense. Not sure why they are being overly patient with him when their right in the mix of the playoff race.
wackywabbit

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BayRaider wrote:
Any chance Dixon finally becomes the lead back this week? I am forced to start him in fantasy for this week. He looked way better than West last week. West is nothing special what so ever and I think Dixon could help elevate your offense. Not sure why they are being overly patient with him when their right in the mix of the playoff race.

Health is the reason. They haven't really been hiding the fact that they expect/want Kenneth Dixon to be the guy. He would probably have been the guy to start the season if he didn't get hurt in preseason week 3, where he played with the starters and looked good.

He didn't come back at 100% immediately though. Last week was the first time he looked like the guy he was in preseason. So, he should be pulling more reps from West. He might produce more anyway because he's a much better receiver.
coordinator0

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BayRaider wrote:

Like wackywabbit said health has been the main factor in Dixon not playing much thus far. He missed time to start the season and has still been banged up a bit with one or two other minor injuries since.

But neither back is going to do much unless the offensive line pulls itself together. It's awful. Dixon might be the better fantasy play because of his involvement in the passing game but don't expect much on the ground. West will still get the carries at the goalline though.
GEE MEN

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will forgive the beating in the 2000 Super Bowl if you take down the Boys. Very Happy

Good luck Sunday and I hope that my favorite WR plays and goes nuts...Ice Up Son!

Desperado82 wrote:
I will never defend Romo again. I'm done. We may only have a shot at the playoffs or what have you because of him, but he will NEVER put us over the hump.
RavensDefense3

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apparently Dumervil might finally come back this week. It'd be great if he did, the Cowboys RT is not that great.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RavensDefense3 wrote:
Apparently Dumervil might finally come back this week. It'd be great if he did, the Cowboys RT is not that great.

Doug Free is really bad. I mean, he's never been that great but he's been serviceable because he works well within the unit and collectively they make up some alot of his deficiencies. Individually though, not good. 3 of Prescott's 4 fumbles have been a result of Free's guy getting loose.

With that said, no I don't want Dumervil coming back this week. Laughing

In my mind the most obvious matchup is between BAL rush defense against DAL rush offense, but I think the real matchup is between the BAL totall offense and DAL total defense. We know it's going to be a dogfight with the Ravens and the Cowboys upfront and moving the football, that's a given. I'm curious to see if Flacco and company can sustain drives and keep the ball away from the Cowboys. If we see consecutive 3 and outs or stalled drives and the Great Wall of Dallas and Zeke get to pound and pound and pound, eventually I think BAL will break defensively going into the 4th quarter.

Malik wrote:
Dak is very good at recognizing blitzs, makes audibles at the line, consistently stands tall in the pocket, immediately took command of the team as a leader.
wackywabbit

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cicero wrote:
RavensDefense3 wrote:

Doug Free is really bad. I mean, he's never been that great but he's been serviceable because he works well within the unit and collectively they make up some alot of his deficiencies. Individually though, not good. 3 of Prescott's 4 fumbles have been a result of Free's guy getting loose.

With that said, no I don't want Dumervil coming back this week. Laughing

I don't think it's going to be a huge factor. He's barely played all season and it's been even longer since he looked like a difference making rusher. We have some young guys who deserve the reps and won't have the health/rust questions.

Cicero wrote:
In my mind the most obvious matchup is between BAL rush defense against DAL rush offense, but I think the real matchup is between the BAL totall offense and DAL total defense. We know it's going to be a dogfight with the Ravens and the Cowboys upfront and moving the football, that's a given. I'm curious to see if Flacco and company can sustain drives and keep the ball away from the Cowboys. If we see consecutive 3 and outs or stalled drives and the Great Wall of Dallas and Zeke get to pound and pound and pound, eventually I think BAL will break defensively going into the 4th quarter.

That's a plausible scenario.

On the flip side, while we may not sustain many long drives we have playmakers that can generate big plays. It's not just the bombs, if you give our receivers space to catch it underneath and run, they will burn up yards. Does Dallas play more zone or man? A zone defense that tackles well would probably be the most difficult for our offense.
wackywabbit

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jimmy Smith is listed is doubtful. That is huge. If he's out or limited, then Dez Bryant could go off. We pretty much have to put Shareece Wright on him, if that's the case, since no one else has close to enough size.

Timmy Jernigan is also questionable and didn't practice Friday. We had a long break, I don't know where these injuries came from.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

Jump to: