Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Broncos @ Saints
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New Orleans Saints
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aout

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a [inappropriate/removed] joke.

Brees is the best QB of this generation.

the difference between brees and brady is this kind of horse [inappropriate/removed]. This crap never happens in Boston.

What a joke.
Spartica4Real

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's not even someone can blame. Defense didn't lose us the game. Held them to FG's off of those turnovers. Offense didn't lose us the game, got what should've been the GW TD. Can't blame Lutz for the guy getting a perfect jump.

Being able to jump over the line is crap anyway though.

Saints
Astros
Pelicans

PSN: The_SlayerSaint (PS4)
Breesus mode

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

catcheryea wrote:
DalCowboyzRule wrote:
you missed a crying jordan in the middle of your sig man.
you missed a bowl game at the end of your season
Jlowe22

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jesus [inappropriate/removed] Christ what a [inappropriate/removed] joke of a game. How [inappropriate/removed] snakebit does a team need to be to [inappropriate/removed] lose a game like that? [inappropriate/removed] that's [inappropriate/removed] terrible.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He stepped out.

Adopt A Saint 2016
WR Michael Thomas 92 catches 1,137 yards 9 TDs
SS Kenny Vaccaro 68 tackles 1 sack 2 FF 1 FR 2 INT 5 PD
Aout

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2016111303/2016/REG10/broncos@saints#menu=gameinfo%7CcontentId%3A0ap3000000738549&tab=videos

Watch Brees after the fumble and his interaction with Thomas. That came after Thomas fumbled the ball for the 2nd time.

Love this attitude.
domepatrol91

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spartica4Real wrote:
There's not even someone can blame. Defense didn't lose us the game. Held them to FG's off of those turnovers. Offense didn't lose us the game, got what should've been the GW TD. Can't blame Lutz for the guy getting a perfect jump.

The late TD was a great drive, but you're totally ignoring the 4 turnovers before that.

Defense played great today, offense crapped the bed.
Spartica4Real

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

domepatrol91 wrote:
Spartica4Real wrote:

The late TD was a great drive, but you're totally ignoring the 4 turnovers before that.

I didn't forget, I was just referring to the last couple of sequences. On the previous page I said Mike Thomas pretty much cost us the game. Laughing One pick was on Brees, two fumbles on Mike, and the 2nd int was on whoever the WR was for that play, I don't remember. Sloppy game, but winnable.

Saints
Astros
Pelicans

saintsfan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spartica4Real wrote:
domepatrol91 wrote:
Spartica4Real wrote:

I didn't forget, I was just referring to the last couple of sequences. On the previous page I said Mike Thomas pretty much cost us the game. Laughing One pick was on Brees, two fumbles on Mike, and the 2nd int was on whoever the WR was for that play, I don't remember. Sloppy game, but winnable.
The WR was also Thomas Neutral

Adopt A Saint 2016
WR Michael Thomas 92 catches 1,137 yards 9 TDs
SS Kenny Vaccaro 68 tackles 1 sack 2 FF 1 FR 2 INT 5 PD
Spartica4Real

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

saintsfan wrote:
Spartica4Real wrote:
domepatrol91 wrote:
Spartica4Real wrote:

The WR was also Thomas Neutral

Jeez he was awful that game.

Saints
Astros
Pelicans

Mid Iowa

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, considering the season this rookie has had, I'm not going to lamb baste him for this game, even though it was his fault we barely lost (no denying that). He's got so much upside, and so much talent that we should still be patting his back. Everyone has their off game at some point. His was just off by about 180 degrees.

Anyway, we once again snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.
R.I.P. Will Smith #91
July 4 1981 - April 9 2016 ~a Saint 2004 - 2012 ~a Champion forever.
NS922

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is the second game we've lost because of a blocked kick. We would be 6-3 right now if they could just execute routine protection! Idk if Lutz contributed to it by kicking too low but this is unacceptable. That said, we still definitely deserve this record. We just aren't one of the better teams in the league and we wouldn't do a damn thing in the playoffs, so it's whatever. But we're bad because we beat ourselves. It would be one thing if we lost despite our best efforts but these guys are making for a really nice blooper reel this year. Even as bad as our defense is, if we would stop making stupid mistakes on offense and special teams we could still be like we were a few years ago!
unfsaint

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still believe that Thomas is destined for greatness...but no spin here...he lost the game. He directly contributed to three turnovers in a close game. Without those turnovers...the Saints would have probably destroyed them.

Hau'oli Kikaha- 50 tackles, 4 sacks, 0 INT, 4 FF, 1 FR, 2 PD

Willie Snead- 69 reception, 984 yards, 3 TDs
Jlowe22

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

unfsaint wrote:
I still believe that Thomas is destined for greatness...but no spin here...he lost the game. He directly contributed to three turnovers in a close game. Without those turnovers...the Saints would have probably destroyed them.

And we can actually feel good about that. Minus the turnovers, we would have dominated the best defense in the league. Even with the turnovers, Brees was something like 19/21, 3 tds in the second half, against a serious defense.

And still, we would have won anyway if not for complete special teams failure.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

unfsaint wrote:
I feel the same way. His poor performance this week came after a glowing article about him on NFL.com... I do wonder if he let that get to his head.... Regardless, I don't see this becoming a regular thing for him, pretty flukey game.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New Orleans Saints All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: