Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Where do we go from here?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Los Angeles Rams
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Flounch

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jerry32 you can't be serious.

You are one of the worst poster here. You know nothing and you are wrong most of the time.

So don't dare to laugh at anyone please.

Just for the fun lô, one of your quote, a genius i would say Laughing

[/img]
l3lind golfer

Most Valuable Poster (6th Ballot)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

^Don't you understand? Just give it a rest. Jared Goff is a beast. Once we make him a starter he'll change the culture and we'll start winning games. 100% guaranteed.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

l3lind golfer wrote:
^Don't you understand? Just give it a rest. Jared Goff is a beast. Once we make him a starter he'll change the culture and we'll start winning games. 100% guaranteed.

I don't think anyone ever said that. He's in a garbage situation, give it time.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RamPackFan wrote:
I'm really hoping he falls flat on his face next year so we can be in a position to get a solid QB in 2018 - That Class is DEEP! Rosen, Darnold, Falk, Jackson, Josh Allen....Browning! All I think are better prospects than Goff.

Oh man, a comment like this is just silly, but I see it all the time. "This next QB class is going to be unreal, 6 QBs better than the guy drafted 1st overall 8 months ago!"

Give me a break. Hackenberg was supposed to be a star. Cardale Jones and Connor Cook were going to go in the top 10. Matt Barkley was going 1st overall, so was Jake Locker, and on and on.

How much have you watched these guys? I'd be willing to bet you've read about the hype, seen some highlights, maybe watch a game or two, but somehow that's enough to make you believe that there 6 unreal 2018 QBs. It never works out like that. Some of those guys will become absolutely nothing, and once teams really start evaluating them, they'll fall down in the draft.

Goff already went through the draft process, he killed it. The scouts and experts saw the tape and for the most part loved it. If we didn't take him 1st overall, he was going in the top 10 regardless. But because he played a few games behind a putrid o-line with a defeated team lacking an even half way decent run game, with a mediocre group of weapons and some awful coaching, you're willing to give up on him and start thinking about the 2018 QB class?

Everyone's entitled to their opinion I guess, but wow. Just wow.
Flounch

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

l3lind golfer wrote:

Just put Goff on the field, he has a big arm, he will lead this team to victory, he said Cool
Flatlyner

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flounch wrote:

You are one of the worst poster here. You know nothing and you are wrong most of the time.

[/img]

Very ironic coming from you

Honestly, Jerry is probably one of the best and most educated posters we have on the board. Just because he has a deferring opinion on Goff then you doesn't make the man not an asset to the board...
Rams wishlist at #37-
1 - Cory Davis, WR
2 - Forest Lamp, OL
3 - David Njoku, TE
4 - TJ Watt, OLB
jrry32

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

l3lind golfer wrote:

It really sucks that when Goff starts killing it, you'll be able to enjoy the Rams winning. Because you really don't deserve that. Laughing

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flatlyner wrote:
Flounch wrote:

[/img]

Very ironic coming from you

Honestly, Jerry is probably one of the best and most educated posters we have on the board. Just because he has a deferring opinion on Goff then you doesn't make the man not an asset to the board...

Long time lurker of FF and I agree that Jrry has been a very well educated poster.

If anything Flouncher has been one of the most negative posters on here

Most Valuable Poster (6th Ballot)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jrry32 wrote:
It really sucks that when Goff starts killing it
Let me know when that happens.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

l3lind golfer wrote:
jrry32 wrote:

You'll know. And your punishment for all this nonsense will be getting to see this team win.

It's easy to be the negative whiner. If the team sucks, you get to pull the "I told you so" card. If the team is good, who cares. The team is good.

It's a win-win.

When it happens, you'll owe this forum an apology.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jrry32 wrote:
l3lind golfer wrote:
jrry32 wrote:

You'll know. And your punishment for all this nonsense will be getting to see this team win.

It's easy to be the negative whiner. If the team sucks, you get to pull the "I told you so" card. If the team is good, who cares. The team is good.

It's a win-win.

When it happens, you'll owe this forum an apology.

I won't accept an apology. I will only accept a hug.

BStanRamFan

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was listening to Adam Schefter on Mike and Mike this morning and he mentioned that the Rams were completely unaware that the Chargers were going to make this announcement today.

With that being said, does anything think the Chargers made this move in secret and this quickly because they would be able to capitalize on a market that gave up on a failing Rams team that went 4-12 last year? Meaning they had an opportunity to come in and steal away some fans from us if they put up a more respectable season. Just a thought.
Flatlyner

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is absolutely no chance that the Rams ownership didn't know about this move. They are building the stadium the Chargers are going to share. They certainly have signed contracts for that agreement.
Rams wishlist at #37-
1 - Cory Davis, WR
2 - Forest Lamp, OL
3 - David Njoku, TE
4 - TJ Watt, OLB
BStanRamFan

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I should rephrase. Obviously the ultimate end goal was to share the stadium when it is built, but Schefter reported that the Rams were unaware that the Chargers were going to announce the move THIS SOON. They will be playing at the LA Galaxy stadium that holds roughly 30K for the next two years.
RamPackFan

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jrry32 wrote:
Non-Issue wrote:
l3lind golfer wrote:
I say we trade everything in this draft for DeShaun Watson.

Get some therapy for the hurts, bro. Rolling Eyes

That was more time than I'd put in a response. I was thinking "Bahahahahahahaha" would suffice again.

RamPackFan wrote:
jrry32 wrote:
RamPackFan wrote:
holt_bruce81 wrote:
RamPackFan wrote:
Non-Issue wrote:
RamPackFan wrote:
And just think. We couldve stacked up on both Oline CB and WR last year and been in a position to draft Watson at #5 this year.

That isn't a logical assumption.

Probably not, because had we done that we probably would be drafting a lot lower. I would feel a lot more comfortable with Watson than Goff is all I'm saying...even Mitch shows more promise, IMO.

Why? What does Watson do better than Goff besides scramble?

Everything! You name it. Just look at his stats/game play in the two games he played an NFL caliber team on the biggest NCAA stage. Goff would crap himself! lol. Honestly, if you can't see the big difference between the two you aren't watching the games. I know I'm coming across as a Debbie downer and all negative and what not, but in all reality Goff is garbage. I know most of you don't like to hear that and want more time, but I've seen enough out of him to read what we have at that position. I'm really hoping he falls flat on his face next year so we can be in a position to get a solid QB in 2018 - That Class is DEEP! Rosen, Darnold, Falk, Jackson, Josh Allen....Browning! All I think are better prospects than Goff.

Bahahahahahahaha!

Laugh all you want.....whats funny is you were in denial and had blinders on the whole time with Bradford too....I was right about him being trash jist like Im gonna be right about this clown (Goff).

Sam Trashford just set the NFL record for completion percentage and posted a passer rating of 99.3 behind the one OL in the NFL worse than ours. Laughing

sweet! he prob won't even be their starter next season either. what's that tell ya?
I also remember Fitz balling out a couple years too! ever wonder why he never could stay on a team for long? same thing here...trash

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Los Angeles Rams All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next
Page 22 of 24

Jump to: