You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Breshad Perriman - Breakout Potential Next Year
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Flaccomania

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sp6488 wrote:
#manimal

I loved the clear display of speed when he was running to paydirt.

I didn't love how he looked like he had trouble stay balanced while even just running in a straight line Sad

[quote="SFPatsFan"]

Flaccomania is a genius who is an expert on literally everything he talks about so you should trust him. [/quote]
coordinator0

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flaccomania wrote:
sp6488 wrote:
#manimal

I didn't love how he looked like he had trouble stay balanced while even just running in a straight line Sad

Huh? I've re-watched that play a bunch of times now and I don't see that at all. Perriman definitely has a unique stride but on that play he was pretty even throughout. The one caveat came from avoiding that weak diving tackle attempt.

Don't let hyperbole evolve into confirmation bias. I think you're still sour about Stanley actually being good. Cool

No, I don't really mean that.
Flaccomania

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

coordinator0 wrote:
Flaccomania wrote:
sp6488 wrote:
#manimal

Huh? I've re-watched that play a bunch of times now and I don't see that at all. Perriman definitely has a unique stride but on that play he was pretty even throughout. The one caveat came from avoiding that weak diving tackle attempt.

Don't let hyperbole evolve into confirmation bias. I think you're still sour about Stanley actually being good. Cool

hahahha

yeah after watching it, its not as bad as i thought. in real-time, he looked like he was about to fall on his face. though he still looked stiff as a board. straight line athlete, that's about it.

and yeah, today we totally saw that tunsil would have been the better choice. i'd make a great gm, right? Very Happy

[quote="SFPatsFan"]

Flaccomania is a genius who is an expert on literally everything he talks about so you should trust him. [/quote]
Danand

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flaccomania wrote:
coordinator0 wrote:
Flaccomania wrote:
sp6488 wrote:
#manimal

hahahha

yeah after watching it, its not as bad as i thought. in real-time, he looked like he was about to fall on his face. though he still looked stiff as a board. straight line athlete, that's about it.

and yeah, today we totally saw that tunsil would have been the better choice. i'd make a great gm, right? Very Happy

I really liked Gabe Carimi a couple of years back Embarassed
coordinator0

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flaccomania wrote:
hahahha

Hey, I still liked Tunsil more than Stanley too. But either was fine with me. This game for Laremy was like Ronnie's game against the Steelers, albeit he was coming back from a fairly long absence.
wackywabbit

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://twitter.com/i/web/status/805601821754585089

20.68 MPH. That's like Quincy Enunwa fast Laughing

That was a great moment when Perriman caught the ball with daylight in front of him. I'm sure all of us were thinking the same thing: if Perriman is the guy he was billed to be then he was about to leave the defense in the dust, and he delivered.
M.10.E

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MM needs to be creative from here on out to get Perriman the balls in similar spots from here on out.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.10.E wrote:
MM needs to be creative from here on out to get Perriman the balls in similar spots from here on out.

The thing is though that Perriman has caught similar balls before -- it's just that this time there was a blown coverage which allowed him to just take off.

[quote="SFPatsFan"]

M.10.E

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flaccomania wrote:
M.10.E wrote:

The thing is though that Perriman has caught similar balls before -- it's just that this time there was a blown coverage which allowed him to just take off.
I get you, I just mean crossing routes to get the corner away from Breshad for a quick second or so. We'll see how we do this week.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

coordinator0 wrote:
Flaccomania wrote:
sp6488 wrote:
#manimal

Agreed about Perriman. I thought he looked like a smooth runner on that TD. He's got long, lengthy strides, which will probably make YAC hard when he's got defenders close to him. He's not going to have sharp cuts like Steve Smith Sr or Antonio Brown, but once he hits the open field, no one is going to catch him.

And people need to remember this is still his rookie season, with a whole year off through injury. I think we're only just starting to see what he's capable of.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: