Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Breshad Perriman - Breakout Potential Next Year
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Flaccomania

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd like to see us try to bring in Robert Woods. I think he's a pretty underrated player and he complements our guys pretty well.

[quote="SFPatsFan"]

Flaccomania is a genius who is an expert on literally everything he talks about so you should trust him. [/quote]
bmorecareful

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm still mad about us not getting Michael Crabtree... lol... but aye if we can get a solid contributor with some youth and skill to go along with perriman and Wallace going forward I'd be pleased
sp6488

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bmorecareful wrote:
I'm still mad about us not getting Michael Crabtree... lol... but aye if we can get a solid contributor with some youth and skill to go along with perriman and Wallace going forward I'd be pleased

I'm pissed we didn't draft stefon diggs. I was pounding the table for him when he kept falling in the draft. I'm a terps homer, but I've never been more different than consensus in my evaluation of a player.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sp6488 wrote:
bmorecareful wrote:

I'm pissed we didn't draft stefon diggs. I was pounding the table for him when he kept falling in the draft. I'm a terps homer, but I've never been more different than consensus in my evaluation of a player.

I was with you on that one, although I primarily wanted him as a returner.

He was one of those players who just fell 2 rounds too far because of injuries and being a part of a small program with a bad offense.
Danand

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He was his usually bigfoot again yesterday.
Rein

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Danand wrote:

Did he even get targeted? That's embarrassing.
dcarey20

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yup, another step back. Optimism back down.
wackywabbit

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rein wrote:
Danand wrote:

Well, he didn't really play. We went with Kamar Aiken. I don't know why; didn't like seeing that.
Flaccomania

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wackywabbit wrote:
Rein wrote:
Danand wrote:

Well, he didn't really play. We went with Kamar Aiken. I don't know why; didn't like seeing that.

Probably because Aiken knows how to catch the ball without falling down immediately.

[quote="SFPatsFan"]

Flaccomania is a genius who is an expert on literally everything he talks about so you should trust him. [/quote]
wackywabbit

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flaccomania wrote:
Probably because Aiken knows how to catch the ball without falling down immediately.

What's Aiken going to do after the catch? Kamar definitely has more reliable hands, but in a #3 target, I prefer to put the guy who draws more attention from the defense.

We tried going to more of those slants and underneath throws to Smith and Wallace, which I wanted, but there would have been more room in the secondary if we sent Perriman running 9 or Post routes from the X spot.
Flaccomania

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wackywabbit wrote:
Flaccomania wrote:

What's Aiken going to do after the catch? Kamar definitely has more reliable hands, but in a #3 target, I prefer to put the guy who draws more attention from the defense.

We tried going to more of those slants and underneath throws to Smith and Wallace, which I wanted, but there would have been more room in the secondary if we sent Perriman running 9 or Post routes from the X spot.

He's going to not fall down.

Perriman is a better decoy, sure. But that's about it. He'll catch 50% of the balls that hit his hands and fall 100% of the time afterwards. At least Aiken is able to secure the ball and maybe get 3-5 extra yards.

[quote="SFPatsFan"]

coordinator0

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flaccomania wrote:

Perriman is a better decoy, sure. But that's about it. He'll catch 50% of the balls that hit his hands and fall 100% of the time afterwards. At least Aiken is able to secure the ball and maybe get 3-5 extra yards.

You really venture into hyperbole country with Perriman. It's... odd.
Flaccomania

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

coordinator0 wrote:
Flaccomania wrote:

You really venture into hyperbole country with Perriman. It's... odd.

I know I do. The sad part is that the hyperbole really isn't that far off from reality.

I think the kid is a complete bum personally. Hated him pre-draft. Hate him now. Said pre-draft that he always seemed to be falling after making a catch. Nothing has changed in the NFL. He's an awkward athlete with questionable hands whose only talent is running fast in a straight line. He's a bigger, more awkward, less reliable Torrey who is far more injury prone.

[quote="SFPatsFan"]

wackywabbit

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flaccomania wrote:

Yards per target:

Wallace- 8.96
Smith Sr- 8.19
Perriman- 6.66
Aiken- 6.06

Neither is doing very much when the ball is thrown towards them. So, I'd rather keep the better decoy on the field. Not to mention, letting the guy develop.
sp6488

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

#manimal

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: