You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Wk 10 GDT: BROWNS (0-9) @ Ravens (4-4) TNF #COLORRUSHPURPLE
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Danand

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope Marty is taking notes, because big ben and the Steelers shows how to beat the cowboys atm.
RavensDefense3

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So the Steelers lost. I hope the offense shows up next week. The defense can't bail them out against the Cowboys offense.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wackywabbit wrote:
Go Cowboys, Giants, Saints, Panthers!

Well we got the most important break.

The only way we can make the playoffs is atop the division. Those 3 AFC West teams are going to squeak out all the games and basically have 3 playoff spots on lock down.

We already blew one against the skins that the Steelers didn't. Making up that against the Cowboys would be huge. A very tough task on the road, Dallas looks great, but a nice challenge.
coordinator0

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm even happier now that Elliot didn't fall to the Ravens. His immense talent would be wasted behind this offensive line. Crying or Very sad
RavensTillIDie

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

coordinator0 wrote:
I'm even happier now that Elliot didn't fall to the Ravens. His immense talent would be wasted behind this offensive line. Crying or Very sad

I thought he'd be good, but dude looks like the best running back drafted in the last 10 years. Shocked

bananabucket wrote:
Matts4313 wrote:
For years the argument has been, mostly, Peyton V Joe V Brady as the GOAT QB.

Flacco?
RavensDefense3

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A lot of the credit goes to his OL. His 83 yard pass and his last TD run he had amazing blocks, went untouched. He's a a great player though, already a top 5 RB

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RavensDefense3 wrote:
A lot of the credit goes to his OL. His 83 yard pass and his last TD run he had amazing blocks, went untouched. He's a a great player though, already a top 5 RB

I agree. Elliot is really good, but I'd much rather have that line. DeMarco Murray (who is also top 5) was doing pretty much the same thing in 2014.
Danand

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RavensDefense3 wrote:
So the Steelers lost. I hope the offense shows up next week. The defense can't bail them out against the Cowboys offense.

I am going to watch the Cowboys Steelers game. Seems really good and that cowboys oline is just as good as advertised. Their dline seems to bring some pass rush also though.

And Sean Davis with a horrible mistake once again.
sp6488

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RavensDefense3 wrote:

Good combo of power and speed, though. He pushes the pile from 3 to 5 or 6 yards on a lot of stuffed inside runs, but then has the speed to leave defenders behind when he has blockers. On the screen he was untouched, but he was able to turn on the jets and outrun DBs in pursuit.
sp6488

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wackywabbit wrote:
RavensDefense3 wrote:

I agree. Elliot is really good, but I'd much rather have that line. DeMarco Murray (who is also top 5) was doing pretty much the same thing in 2014.

It'll be interesting to see their Oline in run blocking vs. our Dline vs. the run.
wackywabbit

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sp6488 wrote:
wackywabbit wrote:
RavensDefense3 wrote:

It'll be interesting to see their Oline in run blocking vs. our Dline vs. the run.

Yep, I'm looking forward to that challenge.

I am not looking forward to seeing the offense embarrass itself again.
Danand

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wackywabbit wrote:
sp6488 wrote:
wackywabbit wrote:
RavensDefense3 wrote:

Yep, I'm looking forward to that challenge.

I am not looking forward to seeing the offense embarrass itself again.

I was unpleasantly surprised by the Cowboys pass rush at times. It was supposed to be bad, but when they click, they can really come after the quarterback. Flacco will end up seeing ghosts - or worse, the new ghostbusters movie.
RavensDefense3

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yup, they have good pass rush, could've had a few more sacks if Ben didn't throw the ball away. It's going to be bad if Flacco is not feeling good and turns the ball over. I want to see 30+ runs to tire their pass rushers out, and hope that Dixon/West get something going and we connect on a couple deep balls.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 5:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They've got a couple of good players on the DL (Demarcus Lawrence and Tyrone Crawford) that are obviously well coached and a good scheme that makes up for a lack of overall talent imo
Danand

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 6:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RavensDefense3 wrote:
Yup, they have good pass rush, could've had a few more sacks if Ben didn't throw the ball away. It's going to be bad if Flacco is not feeling good and turns the ball over. I want to see 30+ runs to tire their pass rushers out, and hope that Dixon/West get something going and we connect on a couple deep balls.

Dallas has played really good on run defense though, and with Lewis out, Zuttah injured and Yanda playing with one arm, we risk getting stuffed constantly.

I hope we get to see more of Dixon getting some passes to work with and also get Juice more involved along with more crossing routes. Attack them quick and across the face to spread them out.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: