You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 10 MNF: Cincinnati Bengals @ New York Giants
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Giants
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Acgott

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:59 am    Post subject: Week 10 MNF: Cincinnati Bengals @ New York Giants Reply with quote

percellovegiant

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know why, but for some reason I think we fall back down to earth 21-17 bengals
ApeDosMatt

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

percellovegiant wrote:
I don't know why, but for some reason I think we fall back down to earth 21-17 bengals

Because we're the Giants and we're literally the biggest tease in the NFL. Consistency doesn't exist in our world.
TheVillain112

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

One thing you guys will benefit from is that our RDE's (mainly Michael Johnson) suck at rushing the passer so you don't have to worry about Flowers. Our DC says guys like Will Clarke will get more playing time but he's not that great either.

I expect a close game and hope there's no stupidity between Adam Jones and OBJ...
GEE MEN

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Bengals are a good team with some weapons. I hope we can limit mistakes but our OLINE will be tested with Pugh out. Jones did a nice job. I threw up in my mouth when I heard that we promoted Adam Gettis from the PS or will be doing so. He makes Flowers look like an elite LT so hopefully he doesn't see the field. My worry is if Burfect takes a cheap shop at someone and injures them. Hopefully we can pull off a close game.

Desperado82 wrote:
I will never defend Romo again. I'm done. We may only have a shot at the playoffs or what have you because of him, but he will NEVER put us over the hump.
ApeDosMatt

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GEE MEN wrote:
The Bengals are a good team with some weapons. I hope we can limit mistakes but our OLINE will be tested with Pugh out. Jones did a nice job. I threw up in my mouth when I heard that we promoted Adam Gettis from the PS or will be doing so. He makes Flowers look like an elite LT so hopefully he doesn't see the field. My worry is if Burfect takes a cheap shop at someone and injures them. Hopefully we can pull off a close game.

I'd rather win in a blowout but this the Giants we're talking about.

What I'm worried about is the fact that Cinncinatis offense can explode at any time.
GMENNATION

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This should be a fun game. The Bengals are a good team but have flaws. If we play our game, this one is a toss up. Biggest concern is that their defensive line destroys our offensive flow.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How healthy is the New York secondary these days? I know you guys have gone through your share of bumps and bruises.

Honestly I'm just trying to get a feel for if you guys have any chance at containing the force that is AJ Green Laughing
Gmen

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SoS wrote:
How healthy is the New York secondary these days? I know you guys have gone through your share of bumps and bruises.

Honestly I'm just trying to get a feel for if you guys have any chance at containing the force that is AJ Green Laughing

PFF says we have two top 10 corners and two top 10 safeties. FWIW.

scar988 wrote:
I'm of the belief the best QB in NY right now (July 2017) is Geno Smith.

SMH
SoS

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gmen wrote:
SoS wrote:

I saw that, very nice. So I assume both Jenkins and DRC are fully healthy now? Do you anticipate the Giants shadowing Green with either of those two?
minutemancl

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SoS wrote:
Gmen wrote:
SoS wrote:

I saw that, very nice. So I assume both Jenkins and DRC are fully healthy now? Do you anticipate the Giants shadowing Green with either of those two?

One of those 2 will be on him every play. Our CBs are not only playing well, but they are the best in the NFL this year at not giving up big plays. So hopefully we can limit Green on Monday night.

1st yr head coaches rarely see success their 1st yr, if at all.
Acgott

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
#Giants Injury Report: Justin Pugh ruled Out for #CINvsNYG. Victor Cruz, Jonathan Casillas, Kerry Wynn, Andrew Adams are Questionable
GMENNATION

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm excited to see more of Roger Lewis. This is a huge opportunity for him to carve out a role for himself. If he impresses tonight and is decent the rest of the season, he is the odds on favorite as the #3 receiver next year. Cruz will be tough to retain regardless and Lewis can allow Shepard to work exclusively on the inside.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GMENNATION wrote:
I'm excited to see more of Roger Lewis. This is a huge opportunity for him to carve out a role for himself. If he impresses tonight and is decent the rest of the season, he is the odds on favorite as the #3 receiver next year. Cruz will be tough to retain regardless and Lewis can allow Shepard to work exclusively on the inside.

I agree but those couple of back to back drops are concerning. With the running game non-existent and an inconsistent line every down counts. The kid must hold onto the ball.

Desperado82 wrote:
I will never defend Romo again. I'm done. We may only have a shot at the playoffs or what have you because of him, but he will NEVER put us over the hump.
ny92jefferis

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Giants win 24 - 17

I hope...haha.

Thanks IDOG_det

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Giants All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: