Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Bills 4-4 at Hawks 4-2-1
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zman724

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:56 am    Post subject: Bills 4-4 at Hawks 4-2-1 Reply with quote

I called last weeks final Saints 27 - Hawks 20 in the thread and mentioned it was a "bad spot". I've wagered on enough games to sense it. I believe the Hawks will rebound. I listed 27 points but have lowered it to 23 points. the D will participate again. E.T. is really playing ball not playing so deep.

Shady will play but won't be 100%. Focus 7-8 in the box. Let the corners run man and chase down Tyrod with our Lb's. He's a poor man's RW but has the wheels right now. Happy to have Kam's ferocity back on MNF.

RW needs to step up into the pocket more and it will allow us to go more vertical, even with our current OL. Our OT let the DE's go edge anyway. Step up, not back and around. I"m Tired of 3 step dink and dunk. Throw the ball to Graham in the sky. I don't care who is covering him.

There is no way we beat NE next Sunday night in Gillette which is another lousy spot. We come off this MNF game, short week, travel to NE and they have 2 weeks to rest and prepare.

That is why this W vs Buffalo is of paramount importance to be at 5-3-1 after 9 games. I think we get it done. I think we score 23 pts in our much needed W.
SupeRG00F

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kam won't be playing.

I like the move of Coyle to replace Morgan at LB last week. Thought he did well. He might be needed more this week so we will see if they target his side on run plays.

Or does Buffalo run the read option mostly? I dont think i have seen any of their games this year.

I read good things about Russ moving better in practice. We need his mobility back to have a chance to make noise this year. I would like to see Prosise get more run calls for him. Getting tired of Michaels super spin move and falling over his own feet.
LeeEvans

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SupeRG00F wrote:
Kam won't be playing.

I like the move of Coyle to replace Morgan at LB last week. Thought he did well. He might be needed more this week so we will see if they target his side on run plays.

Or does Buffalo run the read option mostly? I dont think i have seen any of their games this year.

I read good things about Russ moving better in practice. We need his mobility back to have a chance to make noise this year. I would like to see Prosise get more run calls for him. Getting tired of Michaels super spin move and falling over his own feet.
We actually do very little of the read option. We have done a good amount of wildcat runs and some speed options, particularly in the red zone but don't do a whole lot of read option. The majority of Tyrod's runs are scrambles on pass plays and not designed plays. I think our offense is really going to struggle against your defense. The receivers are really going to struggle to beat the corners, Clay should have some pretty athletic linebackers covering him and I worry about our offensive line and run game being able to get much going against your front seven.

I think this game is going to come down to field position and turnovers with both offenses struggling to do anything consistently.

The night is dark and full of terrors.
Sacrifice is never easy, Davos. Or it is no true sacrifice.
SupeRG00F

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LeeEvans wrote:
SupeRG00F wrote:
Kam won't be playing.

We actually do very little of the read option. We have done a good amount of wildcat runs and some speed options, particularly in the red zone but don't do a whole lot of read option. The majority of Tyrod's runs are scrambles on pass plays and not designed plays. I think our offense is really going to struggle against your defense. The receivers are really going to struggle to beat the corners, Clay should have some pretty athletic linebackers covering him and I worry about our offensive line and run game being able to get much going against your front seven.

I think this game is going to come down to field position and turnovers with both offenses struggling to do anything consistently.
No question to the bolded for Seattle. Laughing
LeeEvans

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SupeRG00F wrote:
LeeEvans wrote:
SupeRG00F wrote:
Kam won't be playing.

No question to the bolded for Seattle. Laughing
And certainly for the Bills Laughing .

If we could just play the 49ers every week we'd finally make it to the playoffs...

The night is dark and full of terrors.
Sacrifice is never easy, Davos. Or it is no true sacrifice.
imani

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LeeEvans wrote:

Completely agree. Don't feel confident we'll do very much against your defense

Russell Wilson Fan since July 2012
imani

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awful discipline by this defense

SupeRG00F

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man screw this defense today. Make a tackle. What the hell is going on.
imani

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SupeRG00F wrote:
Man screw this defense today. Make a tackle. What the hell is going on.

been outcoached completely

imani

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

best run by christine michael of the season, amazing cut

imani

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

best playcalling in a half by bevell in FOREVER. It's been money

hasn't been trying to force a bunch of unnecessary run plays

imani

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Extend Jimmy Graham right now!!

SupeRG00F

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not even glad we won. This team deserves to be blown out by NE next week. I hope it happens. There is no passion anymore. When you get dominated by Robert Woods then you have issues. Our corners are no where near the oppositions receiver. Doesnt matter who we play. Jeremy Lane should be on the bench. Run D was non exsistent. Buffalo just ran out of time to keep it going.

Offense is pathetic. 3 second half points? Seriously? They finally do what every fan alive says to do which is throw it to Graham in the red zone and actually look his way when driving and yet they go away from it after half time. Why? What in the living world are they thinking? Multiple plays he had 1 on 1 coverage and Russ didnt even look his way. That is on him.

Really just tired of watching these guys play. So much talk yet nothing to show for it. Outrushed 160 to 30 or something like that. I mean...what. Rawls isnt going to do anything to make it better whenever he comes back. It just doesnt make sense. No identity.

/rant

Demontre Moore is my favorite player now.
SupeRG00F

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh yeah. Missed tackles as well. So bad.
Tatupu_64

Location: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SupeRG00F wrote:
Not even glad we won. This team deserves to be blown out by NE next week. I hope it happens. There is no passion anymore. When you get dominated by Robert Woods then you have issues. Our corners are no where near the oppositions receiver. Doesnt matter who we play. Jeremy Lane should be on the bench. Run D was non exsistent. Buffalo just ran out of time to keep it going.

Offense is pathetic. 3 second half points? Seriously? They finally do what every fan alive says to do which is throw it to Graham in the red zone and actually look his way when driving and yet they go away from it after half time. Why? What in the living world are they thinking? Multiple plays he had 1 on 1 coverage and Russ didnt even look his way. That is on him.

Really just tired of watching these guys play. So much talk yet nothing to show for it. Outrushed 160 to 30 or something like that. I mean...what. Rawls isnt going to do anything to make it better whenever he comes back. It just doesnt make sense. No identity.

/rant

Demontre Moore is my favorite player now.
While I am not happy with the game, that is the best we have played in a while. Some credit needs to be given to the Bills OC. They called a really unique game on the ground

How is Rawls not going to make it better? There's a reason Prosise is getting carries over Michael. Michael isn't good. He's just a good athlete.

#1 ET Supporter

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: