Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

TAPT 68: TT didn't want to pay for the Wahle
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 41, 42, 43  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CentralFC

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

incognito_man wrote:
another incognito_baby_girl on the way this september. incognito_wife is excited she can watch all the games this fall enroute to another GB SB win. Cool

Congratulations!

How can he dig a hole if he's too busy sitting on his hands?
incognito_man

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NormSizedMidget wrote:
incognito_man wrote:
another incognito_baby_girl on the way this september. incognito_wife is excited she can watch all the games this fall enroute to another GB SB win. Cool

She tricked you into knocking her up so she could watch GB football.

I think that's a good thing but I can't tell.

we watched the season opener in the hospital room in 2015. due date is 9/5 so may happen again this year Smile
Pugger

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CentralFC wrote:
incognito_man wrote:

Congratulations!

Yes, congratulations! Smile

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

incognito_man wrote:

Congrats! Smile
DavidatMIZZOU

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My sister and I have a game that we play on facebook. You find an awful music video and then post it to the other's page, and they have to watch the entire thing, and then post an awful video to the other's page. So I often find myself into some black holes of awfulness, but sometimes something good is found... Well nothing good was found tonight Laughing

For some laughs, watch a band called Kerbera, or Red Queen. Kerbera sounds like a guy heard HIM and like Atreau or Trapt, and the Black Veil Brides and tried to mesh the sounds. Red Queen sounds like a late 90s early 2000s band, but with a goth female singer that turns the sex appeal up to laughable, kind of sounds like Dope, or what I remember Dope sounding like.

[edit] You can't not laugh once the singing starts:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VHA0H8peZ0

mistakebytehlak wrote:

My god it must be so terrible to have three teams that consistently make the playoffs

Chili

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm having trouble putting up an avatar for my profile. I keep getting an error message "The URL of the remote avatar is not valid".

I used Imgur and its freaking not valid. When I tried to put back my old avatar up I had the same error message.

It's freaking broken or is there a way round the problem that i'm not aware of?

I didn't want to raise this question in the signature and avatar forum because someone posted a question about the exact same issue on Feb 17th and it was never answered. So I thought I might have better luck in this thread.

Thanks. Dancing
DavidatMIZZOU

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chili wrote:
I'm having trouble putting up an avatar for my profile. I keep getting an error message "The URL of the remote avatar is not valid".

I used Imgur and its freaking not valid. When I tried to put back my old avatar up I had the same error message.

I didn't want to raise this question in the signature and avatar forum because someone posted a question about the exact same issue on Feb 17th and it was never answered. So I thought I might have better luck in this thread.

Thanks. Dancing

Try deleting all extra letters and numbers after the ".jpg" of the image. IIRC, the imgur also has some stuff you may need to clean up on the front end.

mistakebytehlak wrote:

My god it must be so terrible to have three teams that consistently make the playoffs

NormSizedMidget

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chili wrote:

Thanks. Dancing

Do what David said. Or post the link and I can figure it out or re-up with something valid.
Chili

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is my link. Just doesn't work for some reason.

https://i.imgur.com/HOF1FtN.jpg
CentralFC

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chili wrote:
This is my link. Just doesn't work for some reason.

https://i.imgur.com/HOF1FtN.jpg

When pasting images...

Right-click the desired image, then "Copy Image Address" not "Copy Link Address."

That should help. Then, [img] IMAGE ADDRESS [/img]

Boom

Chili

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the image address is https://i.imgur.com/HOF1FtN.jpg

so i did get it right the first time. I put it in between [img][/img] but unfortunately it still not working for me.

I've tried other non-imgur links and it too didn't work. Crying or Very sad
CentralFC

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chili wrote:

so i did get it right the first time. I put it in between [img][/img] but unfortunately it still not working for me.

You're still linking to the website link and not the image itself (I think).

Can you find an option on the image link (I'm at work so I can't do this) that says "Get Share Links" or something similar?

If you do, click that, then there should be four different options to link to the image. Choose the one that says "Forums" (and is bracketed by the [img] designator).

Edit: I think I might know the issue. Did you save the image you're trying to use and then upload to Imgur, or did you simply copy and paste the image's link into Imgur? If the latter, you might have to save the chili pepper, re-upload the pepper (and not the link to the pepper). Then you should be able to direct link to the pepper on Imgur (as opposed to the image link to the pepper, which is why it's such low quality right now and blurry).

Maybe I'm off! Sorry that's all I can think of.

NormSizedMidget

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chili wrote:

http://i.imgur.com/8HwjhL6.jpg
Chili

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CentralFC wrote:
Chili wrote:

You're still linking to the website link and not the image itself (I think).

Can you find an option on the image link (I'm at work so I can't do this) that says "Get Share Links" or something similar?

If you do, click that, then there should be four different options to link to the image. Choose the one that says "Forums" (and is bracketed by the [img] designator).

Edit: I think I might know the issue. Did you save the image you're trying to use and then upload to Imgur, or did you simply copy and paste the image's link into Imgur? If the latter, you might have to save the chili pepper, re-upload the pepper (and not the link to the pepper). Then you should be able to direct link to the pepper on Imgur (as opposed to the image link to the pepper, which is why it's such low quality right now and blurry).

Maybe I'm off! Sorry that's all I can think of.

Thank you for your help. Unfortunately that didnt work. I saved the image and then uploaded onto imgur and found a forum image link to use. Footballsfuture is still not accepting the submission. Mad

The original image was already small anyway. If I wanted a larger version it would have the annoying stock image watermark over it.
Chili

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've tried uploading the image on different image hosting sites...was on my 4th site before I found one that worked Rolling Eyes

<<<<<<< Check it out Cool

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 41, 42, 43  Next
Page 32 of 43

Jump to: