Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

TAPT 68: TT didn't want to pay for the Wahle
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27, 28, 29  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NormSizedMidget

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

incognito_man wrote:
NormSizedMidget wrote:
CentralFC wrote:
bkobow05 wrote:
I stopped doing shots like 5 years ago. Now I can get drunk for a lot less money. Laughing

Ya that was 4 years ago for me but I can't consider Rumps as shots Laughing

I won't take anything harsher. I have the weakest palate and stomach and I'm not dying to puke if not necessary lol

Decent tequila or something I guess is fine.

i eat bacon for breakfast, a bacon sandwich for lunch and i drink my dinner.

I don't think it's coincidence all the people I like here most are drinkers.
bkobow05

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just decided to supplement shots with high quality beer. Stuff like Fixed Gear or quality IPAs/Ales/Stouts.

Steny's on 2nd and National is my go to for the most part due to their selection.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bkobow05 wrote:
I just decided to supplement shots with high quality beer. Stuff like Fixed Gear or quality IPAs/Ales/Stouts.

Steny's on 2nd and National is my go to for the most part due to their selection.

I can't even get beers like that here unless I drive like 30 miles, and I'm obviously not going to do that. lol
bkobow05

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NormSizedMidget wrote:
bkobow05 wrote:

I can't even get beers like that here unless I drive like 30 miles, and I'm obviously not going to do that. lol
You live in BFE or something? Laughing

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bkobow05 wrote:
NormSizedMidget wrote:
bkobow05 wrote:

Worse, South Dakota. And a rural part.
bkobow05

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NormSizedMidget wrote:
bkobow05 wrote:
NormSizedMidget wrote:
bkobow05 wrote:

Jesus. Laughing

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bkobow05 wrote:
NormSizedMidget wrote:
bkobow05 wrote:
NormSizedMidget wrote:
bkobow05 wrote:

Jesus. Laughing

inorite?

Oh well. It at least used to be safe, but now like 90% of people are methheads it seems like.
bkobow05

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NormSizedMidget wrote:
inorite?

Oh well. It at least used to be safe, but now like 90% of people are methheads it seems like.
So...booty bumps?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bkobow05 wrote:
NormSizedMidget wrote:
inorite?

So...booty bumps?

Most likely tbh. Now that I know what they are, I'm sure they do.
bkobow05

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NormSizedMidget wrote:
bkobow05 wrote:
NormSizedMidget wrote:
inorite?

So...booty bumps?

lol yeah. My dad lives in a pretty crappy town in Pennsylvania. Can't stand rural areas for the most part. Milwaukee isn't the most lively city but it blows that crap out of the water, that's for certain.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bkobow05 wrote:
NormSizedMidget wrote:
bkobow05 wrote:
NormSizedMidget wrote:
inorite?

So...booty bumps?

lol yeah. My dad lives in a pretty crappy town in Pennsylvania. Can't stand rural areas for the most part. Milwaukee isn't the most lively city but it blows that crap out of the water, that's for certain.

I've always lived here so ya kind of get used to it. I ran track in college and spend a lot of time all over, even before that going with my father bc he was a coach. I always hated it lol.

I guess it's what you grow up with...
bkobow05

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NormSizedMidget wrote:
Yeah, I feel ya. I'm a military brat so I never really had a "home" area. I just kinda adopted Milwaukee because it's where my Dad is from and my Mom stayed here after they divorced when I was young. As a result, I spent pretty much every summer as a kid growing up in Milwaukee and ended up moving out here from BFE Pennsylvania my junior year of high school.

You'd think I'd like rural areas more due to the fact that I flat out hate people but I just hate the mindset in the country. Obviously not everyone is guilty of it but it's still around enough for me to despise it.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bkobow05 wrote:
NormSizedMidget wrote:
Yeah, I feel ya. I'm a military brat so I never really had a "home" area. I just kinda adopted Milwaukee because it's where my Dad is from and my Mom stayed here after they divorced when I was young. As a result, I spent pretty much every summer as a kid growing up in Milwaukee and ended up moving out here from BFE Pennsylvania my junior year of high school.

You'd think I'd like rural areas more due to the fact that I flat out hate people but I just hate the mindset in the country. Obviously not everyone is guilty of it but it's still around enough for me to despise it.

No, you're right. It's terrible. Racism here is so awful, just outright blatant racism. And you just have to pretend it doesn't bother you. Not to talk politics but I'm a Dem but I sit pretty middle. But here I feel like I'm to the left of Hitler (IDK if that's a thing, but I'm pretending it's a thing).

I hate how everyone knows everyone's business too. It does get old. So much gossip garbage because everyone's life is so boring it's all they have.

Like if you sleep with two different people in a year here you basically have 9 STDs or something by the way people talk. It gets old.
bkobow05

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NormSizedMidget wrote:
bkobow05 wrote:
NormSizedMidget wrote:

No, you're right. It's terrible. Racism here is so awful, just outright blatant racism. And you just have to pretend it doesn't bother you. Not to talk politics but I'm a Dem but I sit pretty middle. But here I feel like I'm to the left of Hitler (IDK if that's a thing, but I'm pretending it's a thing).

I hate how everyone knows everyone's business too. It does get old. So much gossip garbage because everyone's life is so boring it's all they have.

Like if you sleep with two different people in a year here you basically have 9 STDs or something by the way people talk. It gets old.
I know the feeling. Laughing

The only difference between me and you in that regard is that I don't affiliate with either side or any party for that matter.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bkobow05 wrote:
NormSizedMidget wrote:
bkobow05 wrote:
NormSizedMidget wrote:

I know the feeling. Laughing

The only difference between me and you in that regard is that I don't affiliate with either side or any party for that matter.

I would change it to independent but I just don't care. INDs are kind of an annoying breed too at times that want to rub it in my face how pretentious they are about they aren't with anyone (not you). It's kind of like atheists being just as annoying.

in b4 cwood warns me for breaking like every FF rule.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27, 28, 29  Next
Page 20 of 29

Jump to: