Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 9 GDT: Baltimore Ravens vs Pittsburgh Steelers
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens
View previous topic :: View next topic  
coordinator0

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:48 am    Post subject: Week 9 GDT: Baltimore Ravens vs Pittsburgh Steelers Reply with quote

Battle for first place in the AFC North! Will Mike Wallace come back to haunt his old team? Can the Ravens offense finally get off the snide? Tune in Sunday to find out!

That's all I got. I think I speak for all of us when I say that Baltimore's on-field play the past couple of seasons has severely tainted our enthusiasm for game day threads. Laughing

Quote:
Jeff Zrebiec ‏@jeffzrebiecsun 9m9 minutes ago
Only change in Ravens' practice participation is CB Shareece Wright (hamstring) is not out. Steve Smith remains sidelined

Quote:
Jeff Zrebiec ‏@jeffzrebiecsun 8m8 minutes ago
5 Ravens not practicing: Smith Sr. (ankle), Gillmore (thigh), Shareece Wright (hamstring), Kamalei Correa (thigh) and Dumervil (foot).

Quote:
Jeff Zrebiec ‏@jeffzrebiecsun 6m6 minutes ago
Steve Smith Sr. hasn't been on field since he hurt his ankle on Oct.9.

Looking good for health, although Gillmore and Correa both having recent thigh issues is strange. Mosley practicing is really nice. Stanley should be back too. Will be interesting to see how Suggs looks out there with his injury. Hopefully he doesn't take away too many snaps for Judon.

Roethlisberger is pretty much expected to play and the Steelers are also coming off of a bye. I'm thinking this one won't go so well for the Ravens. Lots of passes to LeVeon Bell over a wide-open middle and Antonio Brown doing his thing. Baltimore's offensive issues are greater than Pittsburgh's weaknesses on defense. 23-13 Steelers.
RavensDefense3

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Steelers have a bad defense, I think we score more than 13 for sure. Especially with Yanda and Stanley finally coming back. Looking like Mosely and Suggs are coming back so that's good too.

24-17 Ravens

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a season defining game. Technically, the winner will be in first in the division, but realistically (with current standings, remaining schedules and all) this is a stay alive game for the Ravens and a near-clincher for the Steelers. CJ Mosley's is the most important health issue; the wide-open middle we've had the last few games has been largely due to him being him out. Bell and Brown will feast over that area if he is out or slowed down. With Stanley and Yanda due back, Flacco should have time.

I think we win this one. I predict we come out and have our best showing of the season. Everyone knows what's at stake here. If we lose, then we'll start the draft talk early again.
coordinator0

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wackywabbit wrote:
This is a season defining game. Technically, the winner will be in first in the division, but realistically (with current standings, remaining schedules and all) this is a stay alive game for the Ravens and a near-clincher for the Steelers. CJ Mosley's is the most important health issue; the wide-open middle we've had the last few games has been largely due to him being him out. Bell and Brown will feast over that area if he is out or slowed down. With Stanley and Yanda due back, Flacco should have time.

I think we win this one. I predict we come out and have our best showing of the season. Everyone knows what's at stake here. If we lose, then we'll start the draft talk early again.

Nah. It's just the way that particular defensive play is constructed. All the linebackers drop way back and usually the corners are off too. It was being run when Mosley was healthy. With Roethlisberger likely playing and Brown terrorizing the secondary down the field I would be stunned if Pees didn't go to that multiple times, leaving Bell to feast underneath.
drd23

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Getting in "early" with the GDT - I like it Laughing Laughing

I agree with the sentiment that this game is the Steelers' to lose given that they will likely have at least 3 of the best 5 players out there on Sunday afternoon and that I don't trust own play calling/schemes
Flaccomania

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Steelers 29
Ravens 13

Beginning of the end of our season.

[quote="SFPatsFan"]

Flaccomania is a genius who is an expert on literally everything he talks about so you should trust him. [/quote]
coordinator0

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

drd23 wrote:
Getting in "early" with the GDT - I like it Laughing Laughing

Haha, I figured Steelers week deserves a thread a bit earlier than 30 minutes before the game starts.
M.10.E

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welp, season on the line.

Lose and I focus on the draft and not watching fooseball Sad

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Jeff Zrebiec ‏@jeffzrebiecsun 15m15 minutes ago
Kamalei Correa, Elvis Dumervil and Crockett Gillmore declared out for Ravens. Shareece Wright is doubtful.

Quote:
Jeff Zrebiec ‏@jeffzrebiecsun 16m16 minutes ago
Steve Smith Sr. and C.J. Mosley were listed as full participants in today's practice. They're both listed as questionable.

All the thigh injuries.
sp6488

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Suggs continues his link to Big Ben, haunts the hobbled QB on Sunday. Ravens passing game gets going. Perriman scores his first NFL TD.

Ravens - 24
Stillers - 16

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.10.E wrote:
Welp, season on the line.

Lose and I focus on the draft and not watching fooseball Sad

Got some "scouting" in watching Alabama-LSU, just IN CASE it goes south tomorrow. Many of you will be happy to know that there is a lot of first round talent at DB in the draft. Those of us hoping for a new playmaker on offense, though...
wackywabbit

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ben's starting.

Mosley, Stanley, Yanda, Suggs, and Senior should all the active.

Let's go!
Danand

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know this is a division game, and even more important, a Ravens Steelers game where anything can happen.

But my expectations are very very low when it comes to the chances of us winning this.
Danand

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Webbie with the safe hands.

Pretty good defense so far. Lets hope they don't start challenge us on those outs.
Danand

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sigh

Stupid penalty

Then an even more stupid interception.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: