Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

The Tampa Bay Buccaneers select...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Round 1 and the following 4 players are on the board for the Bucs. Who do we select?
JuJu Smith-Schuster / WR / USC
14%
 14%  [ 2 ]
Mike Williams / WR / Clemson
14%
 14%  [ 2 ]
Malik Hooker / S / Ohio St.
21%
 21%  [ 3 ]
Jamal Adams / S / LSU
50%
 50%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 14

nathan004

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Buc Ball wrote:
I don't think yesterday changes anything in terms of what we need to be picking up in FA and the draft.

Adams or Peppers in the first, Dline in the second and OT in the third.

I know it's a huge need for us, but receiver really has to be a FA pickup I think. This just doesn't seem to be that good a draft for receivers, so we'd likely have to reach for a receiver and forego value in other positions of need. An OT helps this team far more than a reach at receiver.

Hammer that in to your skulls people. There is no WR in this draft who will change this team drastically enough to waste a 1st round pick on.

FA WRs this year:
Alshon
Garcon
Desean
Britt
Floyd
Ginn
Pryor
Kerley
Wheaton

Most of these guys aren't game changers either but they improve a spot of need big time and won't cost us preimum picks that could go towards blue chip prospects at DL or S.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just going to pray Bucs sign Eric Berry. KC is cap strapped with him and Poe both FA's. Get a preview this Sunday for our future Buc. Laughing
REDandPEWTER

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 6:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

indifference wrote:
Just going to pray Bucs sign Eric Berry. KC is cap strapped with him and Poe both FA's. Get a preview this Sunday for our future Buc. Laughing

The Chiefs will find a way to keep a stud player like Berry. Remember the cap will go up and they're probably going to make decisions to get rid of Derrick Johnson and Tamba Hali , both vets who are out of their prime.

Don't get me wrong. I'd love Berry. But I just can't see the Chiefs letting him go
REDandPEWTER

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nathan004 wrote:
Buc Ball wrote:
I don't think yesterday changes anything in terms of what we need to be picking up in FA and the draft.

Adams or Peppers in the first, Dline in the second and OT in the third.

I know it's a huge need for us, but receiver really has to be a FA pickup I think. This just doesn't seem to be that good a draft for receivers, so we'd likely have to reach for a receiver and forego value in other positions of need. An OT helps this team far more than a reach at receiver.

Hammer that in to your skulls people. There is no WR in this draft who will change this team drastically enough to waste a 1st round pick on.

FA WRs this year:
Alshon
Garcon
Desean
Britt
Floyd
Ginn
Pryor
Kerley
Wheaton

Most of these guys aren't game changers either but they improve a spot of need big time and won't cost us preimum picks that could go towards blue chip prospects at DL or S.

Yeah. Of all those receivers you forgot Terrance Williams. I think he'd be a nice compliment to Evans. Speed and good route runner.

I'd also say sign a guy to be the number two and then look in the draft on day two for a compliment. I really love Dede Westbrook. Explosive , good hands and a good route runner.
DaRealdeal

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

indifference wrote:

Agreed. He has to be our #1 target.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I went Jamal Adams but, damn it I want Corey Davis in Tampa somehow. And, I have to admit as a Trojan fan it was difficult not to vote for JuJu.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Corey Davis, DeMarcus Walker or Soloman Thomas.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: