You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Draft thread!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 33, 34, 35  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Jacksonville Jaguars
View previous topic :: View next topic  
.Buzz

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zofzvqHoj4

I want Jonathan Allen so bad. I'm just clinging to the hope SF goes elsewhere with Buckner and Armstead. This is assuming that CLE goes Myles Garrett #1.

Just a freak.

El Ramster on the sig
KhanYouDigIt

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He's very good. I think we beat the Titans this week so hopefully that won't take us out of the running for Allen.

^^el ramster^^
.Buzz

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KhanYouDigIt wrote:
He's very good. I think we beat the Titans this week so hopefully that won't take us out of the running for Allen.

Yeah...unfortunately if Fox sticks around I think there is a decent possibility of it. That defense has a few pieces but is pretty bare. Not sure if they'll take the risk on a Kizer/Trubisky/Watson or not.

If they do, although it isn't sexy due to his position, I think Jamal Adams is going to be a heck of a player too. He seems to have that type of personality like Ramsey. Constantly in the ear of the whoever he's hitting/covering, big time hitter/tackler, seems pretty darn solid in coverage. Put him next to Gip in the back end with Ramsey and Amukamara at corner and that's a scary looking secondary long-term.

Usually not high on safeties being taken that high but he just has "Elite SS" written all over him imo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRhfFyY-IWI

Anyone else you really like at 3 or 4? I've seen a couple places have us going Cam Robinson and I just don't see that at all. Tim Williams and Derek Barnett are interesting and would help add to the edge rush but I'm not sure if they bring top 5 value. Fournette is probably going to be one of the better RB's in the league in a couple years but this class is very deep at that position.

IDK, take Garrett and Allen off the board and it gets a little more hazy. I really do dig Adams though.

El Ramster on the sig
.Buzz

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://twitter.com/nflcharlie/status/812323795864317952

Although I love Fournette, I'm happy to hear this. Draft is too deep at RB to go that route, especially until we know we have an OL to block for the guy.

Jonathan Allen, Myles Garrett, Tim Williams, Jamal Adams at this point for me.

El Ramster on the sig
Its A Sabotage

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

allen really isn't worth the 3rd pick id take adams or williams over him

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its A Sabotage wrote:

Really? I get the Leonard Williams type feeling with Jonathan Allen. I think Williams was a little bit better as a prospect, but not by much.

Adams I'm high on, so not much dispute there when it comes to being a legit contender for our pick. I feel like I need to see a bit more on Williams, but he does remind me of Vic in some aspects with more potential as a run defender imo.

Lot of people in the NFL Draft forum are low af on Williams. I don't get it. Calhoun has him in the 2nd round, and a bunch of other people are knocking him for being a part-time player+23 years old (same age as Beasley coming out...).

El Ramster on the sig
Its A Sabotage

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

most of if not all of those in the draft forum circlejerk each other and those on twitter and don't really have their own thoughts, there is a reason a lot of people who started in there have left

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its A Sabotage wrote:
most of if not all of those in the draft forum circlejerk each other and those on twitter and don't really have their own thoughts, there is a reason a lot of people who started in there have left

Laughing

Fair enough.

El Ramster on the sig
jagman777

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 5:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

derek barnett > myles garrett tbh
.Buzz

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jagman777 wrote:
derek barnett > myles garrett tbh

Noooo lol.

Barnett does look pretty damn good though. No idea why he isnt in the discussion at the top already...

El Ramster on the sig
Jlash

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

.Buzz wrote:
Its A Sabotage wrote:

Really? I get the Leonard Williams type feeling with Jonathan Allen. I think Williams was a little bit better as a prospect, but not by much.

Adams I'm high on, so not much dispute there when it comes to being a legit contender for our pick. I feel like I need to see a bit more on Williams, but he does remind me of Vic in some aspects with more potential as a run defender imo.

Lot of people in the NFL Draft forum are low af on Williams. I don't get it. Calhoun has him in the 2nd round, and a bunch of other people are knocking him for being a part-time player+23 years old (same age as Beasley coming out...).

I think aside from the age thing, there's some off the field issues with him as well. I might be mistaken but I think that's what it is.

And don't mind me, Eagles fan who just likes Yannick Ngakoue and wanted to see if Jags fans were talking about him at all.
.Buzz

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jlash wrote:
.Buzz wrote:
Its A Sabotage wrote:

I think aside from the age thing, there's some off the field issues with him as well. I might be mistaken but I think that's what it is.

And don't mind me, Eagles fan who just likes Yannick Ngakoue and wanted to see if Jags fans were talking about him at all.

This forum has been in a depression since the beginning of the season with the expectations we had compared to the results.

Jaguars fans love Yannick. Guy is a beast. 7 sacks, had one strip sack where the QB picked the ball up and threw it still. Think I read hes top 10 in the league in pressures.

We've lacked and edge rusher like him for a long time.

El Ramster on the sig
Jlash

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

.Buzz wrote:
Jlash wrote:
.Buzz wrote:
Its A Sabotage wrote:

This forum has been in a depression since the beginning of the season with the expectations we had compared to the results.

Jaguars fans love Yannick. Guy is a beast. 7 sacks, had one strip sack where the QB picked the ball up and threw it still. Think I read hes top 10 in the league in pressures.

How's Sheldon Day coming along? I really liked him coming out of ND.
.Buzz

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jlash wrote:
.Buzz wrote:
Jlash wrote:
.Buzz wrote:
Its A Sabotage wrote:

Hasnt got much run yet. He generally shows some decent pass rush when he comes in though.

Whipped the Titans RG this past week and got a sack on Mariota. Unfortunately broke Mariota's fibula on that play.

This draft class may be Calldwells best though. Ramsey has been nothing short of spectacular, coaching staff hasnt played Jack enough to get a good read on him but I have a hard time believing he wont be an impact player. Than Ngakoue and Day in rd 3 and 4.

El Ramster on the sig
Jlash

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

.Buzz wrote:
Jlash wrote:
.Buzz wrote:
Jlash wrote:
.Buzz wrote:
Its A Sabotage wrote:

Hasnt got much run yet. He generally shows some decent pass rush when he comes in though.

Whipped the Titans RG this past week and got a sack on Mariota. Unfortunately broke Mariota's fibula on that play.

This draft class may be Calldwells best though. Ramsey has been nothing short of spectacular, coaching staff hasnt played Jack enough to get a good read on him but I have a hard time believing he wont be an impact player. Than Ngakoue and Day in rd 3 and 4.

That's cool. You guys have a lot of really good young pieces. Just need someone who can pull it all together.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Jacksonville Jaguars All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 33, 34, 35  Next
Page 2 of 35

Jump to: