Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 7 GDT: Baltimore Ravens (3-3) @ New York J-E-T-S (1-5)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
BareYourTeeth


Joined: 29 Mar 2009
Posts: 1320
Location: The flock
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

coordinator0 wrote:
Webb hurt. Young hurt. Baltimore is basically an expansion roster at this point.


Webb being hurt is a fantastic thing.
_________________

2000WORLD CHAMPIONS2012
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Danand


Joined: 12 Nov 2015
Posts: 940
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Second sack for Judon. As much as we wanted more sacks from the defense, they have been gushed in the running game. Don't know if there is a correlation though.
_________________
2017 draft: I LOVE LAMP!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
coordinator0


Joined: 18 Jan 2008
Posts: 11034
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Danand wrote:
I still don't know what I may or may not have written back then. I had never had any run ins with the admins or anyone else on the board, I never received a warning, I was IP banned or something, wasn't able to come back until this year.


Someone PMed me a screenshot of it. Would PM it back to you but I deleted it long ago. Given what you wrote and my assumptions about the state you were in when you wrote it I'm not surprised you don't remember it. Laughing

I think that was only the second time Flacco was actually hit today. So Zuttah has put him on the ground just as often as the Jets. Good times.

Pierce is a constant bright spot though. Hopefully the Ravens still bring Williams back but Michael is good. Preseason games!

Judon again! Best pass-rusher on the team regardless of health.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
coordinator0


Joined: 18 Jan 2008
Posts: 11034
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Jeff Zrebiec ‏@jeffzrebiecsun 3m3 minutes ago
Tavon Young in concussion protocol. Lardarius Webb officially out with hamstring injury.


Sad

I'm still not a big fan of Webb, but he and Weddle have been a vast improvement over the safety play from last season. Huff is in but the Jets haven't really done anything to test him yet.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
coordinator0


Joined: 18 Jan 2008
Posts: 11034
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That play in particular always goes nowhere.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
doumeyer


Joined: 03 Jul 2013
Posts: 2101
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How did this collection of clowns ever win three games. This is one horrible football team.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
coordinator0


Joined: 18 Jan 2008
Posts: 11034
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Jeff Zrebiec ‏@jeffzrebiecsun 2m2 minutes ago
Ravens have so many problems right now. But I'd say the biggest is their offensive line. They are just getting whupped week-after-week.


Jeff knows.

Bye bye Castillo. Please?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ilovecroissants


Joined: 24 Sep 2014
Posts: 386
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Danand wrote:
ilovecroissants wrote:
Danand wrote:
ilovecroissants wrote:
Danand wrote:
Aaaah

So now it is ok to be pessimistic. Got it

I will write that behind my ear.


The Miami game is on another channel team hopper.


You still think I am SnA?

Or are you just trying to be offensive.

I called out the things I saw even though we won, and you tried to be a forum police officer dictating what is okay.

But now, apparently, it is ok to criticize. That's all I noticed so I don't have to listen to BS.


You were complaining in the early weeks when nothing was definitive. Me pointing out that Flacco isn't playing good is an actual fact. He's not. It's okay to admit when your team isn't playing up to par


Aaahh, so you are the judge who decides,, when it is ok to criticize - according to your estimation of when something is a fact. Got it.

You left when people didn't wanted to follow your ideas as a GM in a mock on this board.

cO already told you, who I am.


You're so wrong here lol. I'll give you the quick version since I have zero interest in furthering this. I was banned after having words in DM with the moderator stemming from things I said in the Patriots forum after I renagged on a significant bet I made which is enough of a B!tch move on my part. I'd still use my old ceejay account if I could, I was banned. First thing I did when I came back was declare who I was lol. I've been here since 05' man. We were one round last argument. Then you made that back handed sarcastic comment let it go.
_________________
Ravens Nation. Enough Said
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ilovecroissants


Joined: 24 Sep 2014
Posts: 386
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

coordinator0 wrote:
Quote:
Jeff Zrebiec ‏@jeffzrebiecsun 2m2 minutes ago
Ravens have so many problems right now. But I'd say the biggest is their offensive line. They are just getting whupped week-after-week.


Jeff knows.

Bye bye Castillo. Please?


It's so different if we have Yanda and Stanley in there. I still don't think Flacco is playing even close to where he used to be. Whether that's the line and nerves. I don't know. I just want this win so after the bye we can set ourselves up to be in first in NE beats the steelers today
_________________
Ravens Nation. Enough Said
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
coordinator0


Joined: 18 Jan 2008
Posts: 11034
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ilovecroissants wrote:
coordinator0 wrote:
Quote:
Jeff Zrebiec ‏@jeffzrebiecsun 2m2 minutes ago
Ravens have so many problems right now. But I'd say the biggest is their offensive line. They are just getting whupped week-after-week.


Jeff knows.

Bye bye Castillo. Please?


It's so different if we have Yanda and Stanley in there. I still don't think Flacco is playing even close to where he used to be. Whether that's the line and nerves. I don't know. I just want this win so after the bye we can set ourselves up to be in first in NE beats the steelers today


The line was bad the first three weeks with a healthy Yanda and Stanley. Not that either of those two were individually awful, but there's just no cohesiveness. It's a bad blocking scheme with bad coaching.

Well, Huff didn't break on the ball well there. Terrence Brooks would have been benched for two years for that one.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RavensTillIDie


Moderator
Joined: 14 Jan 2007
Posts: 16605
Location: N.W.O
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If Devin Hester wasn't absolute trash and we had some slightly better tacklers, we'd easily have THEE best overall special teams in the league.

Granted, those are very huge components of special teams. Laughing
_________________

Oregon Ducks wrote:
KingBishop wrote:
Can we respectfully create a Ducks forum and you just stay there?
Take it easy, Donald Trump.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Danand


Joined: 12 Nov 2015
Posts: 940
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

coordinator0 wrote:
Danand wrote:
I still don't know what I may or may not have written back then. I had never had any run ins with the admins or anyone else on the board, I never received a warning, I was IP banned or something, wasn't able to come back until this year.


Someone PMed me a screenshot of it. Would PM it back to you but I deleted it long ago. Given what you wrote and my assumptions about the state you were in when you wrote it I'm not surprised you don't remember it. Laughing

I think that was only the second time Flacco was actually hit today. So Zuttah has put him on the ground just as often as the Jets. Good times.

Pierce is a constant bright spot though. Hopefully the Ravens still bring Williams back but Michael is good. Preseason games!

Judon again! Best pass-rusher on the team regardless of health.


I had some great benders, when I was young.

And Judon seems to be more in the mold of McPhee than Z' Smith is, although he was supposed to be the clone.

Trestman really didn't do him any favors, but this oline makes it difficult to really conclude anything on our talent on offense. We are forced to be so one dimensional most of the time.
_________________
2017 draft: I LOVE LAMP!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RavensTillIDie


Moderator
Joined: 14 Jan 2007
Posts: 16605
Location: N.W.O
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joe has no chemistry with these guys at the moment. The injuries are killing us.
_________________

Oregon Ducks wrote:
KingBishop wrote:
Can we respectfully create a Ducks forum and you just stay there?
Take it easy, Donald Trump.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BareYourTeeth


Joined: 29 Mar 2009
Posts: 1320
Location: The flock
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How close do you guys think they'll get to scoring?
_________________

2000WORLD CHAMPIONS2012
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Danand


Joined: 12 Nov 2015
Posts: 940
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ilovecroissants wrote:
Danand wrote:
ilovecroissants wrote:
Danand wrote:
ilovecroissants wrote:
Danand wrote:
Aaaah

So now it is ok to be pessimistic. Got it

I will write that behind my ear.


The Miami game is on another channel team hopper.


You still think I am SnA?

Or are you just trying to be offensive.

I called out the things I saw even though we won, and you tried to be a forum police officer dictating what is okay.

But now, apparently, it is ok to criticize. That's all I noticed so I don't have to listen to BS.


You were complaining in the early weeks when nothing was definitive. Me pointing out that Flacco isn't playing good is an actual fact. He's not. It's okay to admit when your team isn't playing up to par


Aaahh, so you are the judge who decides,, when it is ok to criticize - according to your estimation of when something is a fact. Got it.

You left when people didn't wanted to follow your ideas as a GM in a mock on this board.

cO already told you, who I am.


You're so wrong here lol. I'll give you the quick version since I have zero interest in furthering this. I was banned after having words in DM with the moderator stemming from things I said in the Patriots forum after I renagged on a significant bet I made which is enough of a B!tch move on my part. I'd still use my old ceejay account if I could, I was banned. First thing I did when I came back was declare who I was lol. I've been here since 05' man. We were one round last argument. Then you made that back handed sarcastic comment let it go.


My mistake then, I somehow convinced myself you where Mr. X.

About the back handed sarcastic comment. You instantly proved why it was fitting.
_________________
2017 draft: I LOVE LAMP!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 5 of 7

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group