Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Now that's a damn mock draft

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AkGoneRiseUp

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:13 am    Post subject: Now that's a damn mock draft Reply with quote

Just did it on First-Pick.com didn't start off like I'd like but man it ended up beautifully.

So to start by the time we picked (28 ) there was not an edge rusher or DT worth reaching for so after trading down...twice, I took...
Round 1 Pick 32 (PHI): O.J. Howard, TE, Alabama (Tamme is nearing the end of his career, Hooper seems to be a stud, but can you imagine our offense with this guy out there in the two and three TE sets we like to run, talk about Patriot like)
Round 2 Pick 28: Jarron Jones, DT, Notre Dame (Now we get to the D, this kid should help our pourus rush defense and might give a little push up the middle to)
Round 2 Pick 31 (DAL): DeMarcus Walker, DE, Florida State (MY GUY and the pass rusher I want most...after Garrett and Allen, bigger than the tweener rushers and we don't need anymore tweener rushers...he'll be our Michael Bennett)
Round 3 Pick 25 (PHI): Azeem Victor, ILB, Washington (This will alow Spoon to move to the bench and coach'em up from there, I love Spoon, but Victor, Jones and Campbell would be hell on other offenses for years)
Round 3 Pick 28: Tyrone Crowder, OG, Clemson (Chris Chester has more grey hair than a little bit, lets draft his successor before the steep decline begins)
Round 4 Pick 27: Malachi Dupre, WR, LSU (Julio and Sanu and Hardy and...a lot of other guys, our WR corp would welcome some more Juice...I say give Matt all the weapons you can and turn that thing loose)
Round 5 Pick 28: Daniel Carlson, K, Auburn (Mr. Bryant, retirement is calling...until the 3rd preseason game i didn't know who'd be kicking for the good guys, and there are some bad choices out there)
Round 6 Pick 27: Kevin King, CB, Washington (Our DB's are solid...unless Alford bounces when we back the money truck up for Tru, this kid is 6'3 and can move it move it)
Round 7 Pick 28: Ejuan Price, OLB, Pittsburgh (Always need more quality depth at LB the way guys go down)
SpicyMcHaggis

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just used that site... here's mine 10/31... trade back from 19 to 26.

Round 1 Pick 26 (CLE): Dawuane Smoot, DE, Illinois (B-)
Round 2 Pick 19: Dorian Johnson, OG, Pittsburgh (B)
Round 3 Pick 1 (CLE): Brad Kaaya, QB, Miami (Fla.) (A+)
Round 3 Pick 19: Davin Bellamy, OLB, Georgia (B+)
Round 4 Pick 5 (WASH): Keith Kelsey, ILB, Louisville (C-)
Round 5 Pick 19: Davon Godchaux, DT, LSU (B)
Round 6 Pick 19: Daniel Carlson, K, Auburn (A)
Round 7 Pick 25 (G.B.): Damore'ea Stringfellow, WR, Ole Miss (A+)
Round 7 Pick 29 (SEA): Demetrious Cox, FS, Michigan State (D)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: