Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Draft 2017 talk
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 53, 54, 55

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stance Punk

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

r_sayle wrote:
Remember guys, we are Ravens Fans here and we have a habit of being disappointed on draft day until everything falls into place. So with that in mind im thinking its going to be Robinson. Id love nothing more than it to be Davis, Willams or Lamp but gut says trade down and Robinson

If I remember correctly, most of us were disappointed with the Perriman pick.
I remember vividly thinking "I knew no one was dumb enough to draft him this early based off just his speed" until we were up Laughing
dcarey20

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

r_sayle wrote:
Remember guys, we are Ravens Fans here and we have a habit of being disappointed on draft day until everything falls into place. So with that in mind im thinking its going to be Robinson. Id love nothing more than it to be Davis, Willams or Lamp but gut says trade down and Robinson

Yeah, this usually happens. And then once we take at all the picks together and hear the FO talk about their reasoning for everything, we get it together a little bit.

But Robinson would be a downer @ 16. Trade down would be fine, but I still am really hoping for one of those WR's or LB/rushers with our first pick.
RavensTillIDie

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually seeing a couple mock drafts leading up to tonight that have Hooker falling past our pick. If he's actually there, with Weddle, Jefferson and Webb, what are the odds we still take him if he is BPA?

bananabucket wrote:
Matts4313 wrote:
For years the argument has been, mostly, Peyton V Joe V Brady as the GOAT QB.

Flacco?
coordinator0

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RavensTillIDie wrote:
Actually seeing a couple mock drafts leading up to tonight that have Hooker falling past our pick. If he's actually there, with Weddle, Jefferson and Webb, what are the odds we still take him if he is BPA?

100%. I hope. Hooker is exactly what the team needs at free safety to play the style they like. Give him a year to develop and put him in the starting lineup. Then play more dime packages with Weddle and Jefferson on the field too. Webb doesn't matter in this scenario.
DreamKid

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

coordinator0 wrote:
100%. I hope. Hooker is exactly what the team needs at free safety to play the style they like. Give him a year to develop and put him in the starting lineup. Then play more dime packages with Weddle and Jefferson on the field too. Webb doesn't matter in this scenario.

Cold, yet truthful.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 53, 54, 55
Page 55 of 55

Jump to: