Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Draft 2017 talk
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 53, 54, 55
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Stance Punk


Joined: 28 Apr 2007
Posts: 1745
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

r_sayle wrote:
Remember guys, we are Ravens Fans here and we have a habit of being disappointed on draft day until everything falls into place. So with that in mind im thinking its going to be Robinson. Id love nothing more than it to be Davis, Willams or Lamp but gut says trade down and Robinson


If I remember correctly, most of us were disappointed with the Perriman pick.
I remember vividly thinking "I knew no one was dumb enough to draft him this early based off just his speed" until we were up Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
dcarey20


Joined: 15 Feb 2006
Posts: 8021
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

r_sayle wrote:
Remember guys, we are Ravens Fans here and we have a habit of being disappointed on draft day until everything falls into place. So with that in mind im thinking its going to be Robinson. Id love nothing more than it to be Davis, Willams or Lamp but gut says trade down and Robinson


Yeah, this usually happens. And then once we take at all the picks together and hear the FO talk about their reasoning for everything, we get it together a little bit.

But Robinson would be a downer @ 16. Trade down would be fine, but I still am really hoping for one of those WR's or LB/rushers with our first pick.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RavensTillIDie


Moderator
Joined: 14 Jan 2007
Posts: 16855
Location: N.W.O
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually seeing a couple mock drafts leading up to tonight that have Hooker falling past our pick. If he's actually there, with Weddle, Jefferson and Webb, what are the odds we still take him if he is BPA?
_________________


bananabucket wrote:
Matts4313 wrote:
For years the argument has been, mostly, Peyton V Joe V Brady as the GOAT QB.

Flacco?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
coordinator0


Joined: 18 Jan 2008
Posts: 11253
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RavensTillIDie wrote:
Actually seeing a couple mock drafts leading up to tonight that have Hooker falling past our pick. If he's actually there, with Weddle, Jefferson and Webb, what are the odds we still take him if he is BPA?


100%. I hope. Hooker is exactly what the team needs at free safety to play the style they like. Give him a year to develop and put him in the starting lineup. Then play more dime packages with Weddle and Jefferson on the field too. Webb doesn't matter in this scenario.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DreamKid


Joined: 12 Jan 2009
Posts: 733
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

coordinator0 wrote:
100%. I hope. Hooker is exactly what the team needs at free safety to play the style they like. Give him a year to develop and put him in the starting lineup. Then play more dime packages with Weddle and Jefferson on the field too. Webb doesn't matter in this scenario.


Cold, yet truthful.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 53, 54, 55
Page 55 of 55

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group