Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

1-4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Carolina Panthers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CTPanthersFan58

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:35 pm    Post subject: 1-4 Reply with quote

This entire organization should be embarrassed, except for Kuechly, Olsen, and Davis. Edit: and Andy Lee dude is sadly our MVP so far.

Front office for going cheap during our window and starting 3 rookie corners, letting Norman go when we had $13m extra this year.

Rivera for horrible coaching, horrible adjustments and dreadful clock management. You can make a case for that 1st timeout, second is inexcusable. He needs to be on the hot seat.

Worst secondary and pass rush I've ever seen this team have. Hell give me Tyler Brayton and Richard Marshall from our 2 win squad over these bums.

Hope the people in charge learned their lesson, we didn't push for our window and now we will pay the price. You can't beat the salary cap, we tried and we failed.

Annnnndddd you've been siged.
Zithers

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know how you can blame the coaches for Derek Anderson not securing the ball while scrambling or throwing a duck into double coverage. That's just common knowledge stuff. You also can't blame the coaches for Kony Ealy's incidental facemask... and I personally wouldn't blame the coaches for AJ Klein being a moron on that last drive. And to go even further, I wouldn't blame the coaches for Teddy Williams being a total clown and running into Ginn. Wait, I have one more. I wouldn't blame the coaches for Gano missing that field goal. We win the game easily if we just follow the rules we learned in Pop Warner.

Too bad we didn't have Cam. Two 3rd and 1's we didn't make + DA fumbling + DA endzone pick... potentially three 3rd down conversions and a TD with Cam in there. Ugh.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zithers wrote:
I don't know how you can blame the coaches for Derek Anderson not securing the ball while scrambling or throwing a duck into double coverage. That's just common knowledge stuff. You also can't blame the coaches for Kony Ealy's incidental facemask... and I personally wouldn't blame the coaches for AJ Klein being a moron on that last drive. And to go even further, I wouldn't blame the coaches for Teddy Williams being a total clown and running into Ginn. Wait, I have one more. I wouldn't blame the coaches for Gano missing that field goal. We win the game easily if we just follow the rules we learned in Pop Warner.

Too bad we didn't have Cam. Two 3rd and 1's we didn't make + DA fumbling + DA endzone pick... potentially three 3rd down conversions and a TD with Cam in there. Ugh.

While I agree with everything you said, the coaches did make some boneheaded decisions when it came to the clock and play selection.

I still can't get over you have the ball, 4 minutes left in a tied ballgame and you choose to run the ball 3 straight times. The only thing the coaches should be thinking is GO WIN THE GAME

We've lost the winner mentality that we miraculously found a year ago. It's embarrassing everything fell apart so quickly

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

everybody deserves blame. GM Coaches players. riverboat ron needs to return soon to at least make the season entertaining

CarolinaKitten on the sig
CAROLINA DID NOT DRAFT ARMANTI EDWARDS TO PLAY QB...or at all. Man he sucks
ryanxmerch

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 7:16 pm    Post subject: Re: 1-4 Reply with quote

CTPanthersFan58 wrote:

Rivera for horrible coaching, horrible adjustments and dreadful clock management. You can make a case for that 1st timeout, second is inexcusable. He needs to be on the hot seat.

You wouldn't be complaining about that second timeout if TD didnt get juked out of his shoes on that third down. It was an aggressive time management play Ill give you that. I wouldn't have called it a miserable call. The only difference would have been that they wouldn't have had a timeout to get the ball to the right hash at the end.

Everyone, besides Olsen and Andy Lee have been horrible this year, this includes the golden boy Luke, he has been blockable as of late which he hasnt been for a very long time. Andy Janovich made him look horrible in week 1.
BillSabre

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe you guys will be fighting for the division at the end of the year. You will right the ship and I believe Atlanta will come down to earth. Do you guys expect Stewart to reclaim his starting role when healthy or has CAP shown enough to maintain a healthy amount of touches?

Mossburg wrote:
He fears the end of games more than he does bread crumbs. (James Harden)
Zithers

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BillSabre wrote:
I believe you guys will be fighting for the division at the end of the year. You will right the ship and I believe Atlanta will come down to earth. Do you guys expect Stewart to reclaim his starting role when healthy or has CAP shown enough to maintain a healthy amount of touches?

Stew is so much better than CAP. And he's on track to start this Sunday thankfully.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm really scratching my head at what our front office thought our secondary would look like letting Norman, Harper, Tillman walk this year. We draft three DB's and throw them straight into the fire. Boston is trash and Coleman is decent.

We cut Sanchez then resign him two weeks later and he's starting for us today...

This has to be the worst secondary in the league.

Carolina Panthers
Gamecocks 2017 Final Four
Forever To Thee

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Carolina Panthers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: