You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Around the League Talk
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bucsfan333

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 4:22 pm    Post subject: Around the League Talk Reply with quote

It seems like there's something I wanna complain about or talk about every week regarding other teams and we don't really have anywhere to do so. So this is the place to do it. I'll start.

I'm glad Matty Ice and that offense didn't figure things out until after we played. 1-3 is awful but it's better than 0-4.
SappDaddyDance

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Watching the Phins titans game... I see that the Phins have a pretty bad o line (before factoring in two starters were inactive for the game), but They need to go back to the drawing board on the franchise QB thing... At this point and time Tannehill looks like a bigger mistake then the Niners signing Kapernick to the long term deal 2 years ago....

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Watched Atlanta whip on the Broncos bad.

-I came to realization that when full healthy this defense ain't that bad.
- Dirk Koetter while a good play caller, is not as good of a game-planner than Kyle Shannon
- I watched ATL destroy the Broncos in coverage using their running backs
- Mike Evans is better than Thomas
- Our OL did pretty good vs the Falcons - either that or the Broncos OL sucks and we could not take advantage
REDandPEWTER

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 5:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

indifference wrote:
Watched Atlanta whip on the Broncos bad.

-I came to realization that when full healthy this defense ain't that bad.
- Dirk Koetter while a good play caller, is not as good of a game-planner than Kyle Shannon
- I watched ATL destroy the Broncos in coverage using their running backs
- Mike Evans is better than Thomas
- Our OL did pretty good vs the Falcons - either that or the Broncos OL sucks and we could not take advantage

I came to a realization when your qb isn't turning it over 2-3 times a game you're defense plays better Laughing
SappDaddyDance

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Per PFT
Quote:
The Jets have claimed wide receiver Jeremy Butler via waivers from the Buccaneers, PFT has learned.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/10/11/jets-claim-jeremy-butler/

Damn, really thought that after this bye week we would potentially see this kid on the 53. His speed was something that we were missing and to allow the jets to scoop him up sucks a little bit.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dak Prescott looks damn good.
bucsfan333

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm glad Cam came back to Earth and actually seems to have regressed. But it sure sucks that Matt Ryan took the next step. Dude's ballin'.

Drew Brees is still annoyingly efficient. I was hoping this would be the year his arm fell off.
Lil' Shorty

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a comment. Take it for what it is.

Marcus Mariota looks really good. Accurate. Fast. Nice deep ball. Quick release.

Smack ^
Make Tampa Famous, Jameis!
SappDaddyDance

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lil' Shorty wrote:

Marcus Mariota looks really good. Accurate. Fast. Nice deep ball. Quick release.

He played the browns. And before this week he has been horrific with his accuracy. This week was equivalent to Jameis' week 1.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SappDaddyDance wrote:
Lil' Shorty wrote:

He played the browns. And before this week he has been horrific with his accuracy. This week was equivalent to Jameis' week 1.

Hmm I watched them last week Mariota played well and was accurate making tight window throws. Before week 5 he's been up and down. He's put together back to back weeks of good performances.

The Vikings have made every qb look like garbage and may be better than what Denver put out last year. Yikes.
bucsfan333

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't see how we beat New Orleans at all and we're not good enough to beat Atlanta a second time.
Calibucsfan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One thing you guys need to remember when comparing the Winston vs Mariota thing is:

1)Mariota has a running game going for him with 1 very good back and a rookie who is good too, which makes it easier on him

2)Mariota has more weapons. Yes we have Evans who is an elite WR but he is just 1. When comparing overall weapons, TE's, WRs, RB's, Mariota has more at his disposal
indifference

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

REDandPEWTER wrote:
SappDaddyDance wrote:
Lil' Shorty wrote:

Hmm I watched them last week Mariota played well and was accurate making tight window throws. Before week 5 he's been up and down. He's put together back to back weeks of good performances.

The Vikings have made every qb look like garbage and may be better than what Denver put out last year. Yikes.
He faced the Browns and the Dolphins back to back weeks. Two really bad football teams. He was actually given time to throw in that Vikes game and would have won if he did not turn the ball over via fumble and a pick that shouldn't have happened. Titans have a great running game while ours sucks. I'm looking forward to seeing our qb have a good running game once Martin gets back.

We're 3-0 against the Falcons the past 2 seasons. We match up better than every other team in the division but for some reason Saints have ours. I think we will remain in the race for the division if we get everyone healthy.
indifference

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Calibucsfan wrote:
One thing you guys need to remember when comparing the Winston vs Mariota thing is:

1)Mariota has a running game going for him with 1 very good back and a rookie who is good too, which makes it easier on him

2)Mariota has more weapons. Yes we have Evans who is an elite WR but he is just 1. When comparing overall weapons, TE's, WRs, RB's, Mariota has more at his disposal
Agreed with number 1.

2 is debatable though but I will say their OL has been much better than ours this year.
REDandPEWTER

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not making that Winston/Mariota full analysis breakdown til about year 4 in their careers. Still too early but Jameis inaccuracy scares me.

Taking about about young qbs Dak Prescott is playing phenomenal football. I can't see how Dallas goes back to romo.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: