Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Doug Baldwin RoS?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
McGahee

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:15 pm    Post subject: Doug Baldwin RoS? Reply with quote

Hi all. Trying to do some homework on Doug Baldwin. Know he was on a tear at the end of last season and has started off hot.

Can we expect him to continue dominating RoS? What kind of stat line do you see him putting up this year?

I am asking because I am looking into a dynasty football trade of Corey Coleman for Doug Baldwin. I am in win-now mode so thinking about sacrificing the future talent of Coleman for Baldwin. But the biggest question I have is what Baldwin I will be getting?
brseahawks

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wilson is playing through pain and is doubtful for next week's game. Might not be a good idea to invest heavy in Seahawks' receivers, with a one legged Wilson or Trevone Boyking throwing them balls.
Sacks98

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

brseahawks wrote:
Wilson is playing through pain and is doubtful for next week's game. Might not be a good idea to invest heavy in Seahawks' receivers, with a one legged Wilson or Trevone Boyking throwing them balls.

Pete Caroll says that it is actually looking good for Wilson to play against the Jets take that for what its worth though because he could be singing a different tune on Friday.
Zman724

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sacks98 wrote:
brseahawks wrote:

Pete Caroll says that it is actually looking good for Wilson to play against the Jets take that for what its worth though because he could be singing a different tune on Friday.

Make the deal. Carroll is an idiot & making a mistake, just like he did for playing RW vs 9ers.

He needs to learn a few things from Belichick. Billy took a 3rd string QB in Brisett and beat the Texans 27-0. Boykin is every bit the QB that Brisett is & they look like clones.

McDaniel is a garbage head coach but he is one hell of a coordinator. Run simple plays for Boykin. Some designed runs. Draw up plays that utilize Boykins strength. Brisett is so different than a Brady or Grap but had Brisett ready with a specific package. That is why I question Pete & can't stand Bevell. They do NOT know how to design game plans for specific opponents. Heck, Pete said as much in his post game Ram presser.

Boykin is in RW's mold so a dummy down of the playbook and allow our D to win the game ( like NE's 27-0 pasting over Houston).

Running RW back out there is flat out selfish from both guys.

You want to use RW as a relief pitcher, fine, but starting him in NY at an early time has DISASTER written all over it. Why the F Pete can't see that is astonishing.

RW is the team. We are a 4 win team w/out him. Heal the guy!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: