Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2017 Prospects Tracker
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 39, 40, 41  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Pittsburgh Steelers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chieferific

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In depth analysis on Obi...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7rYIl0BaHQ

warfelg wrote:
Quote:
why does KC have Houston (who is returning from a knee) cover AB on a crucial play? THAT makes no sense

They Butlered themselves. Laughing
Chieferific

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In depth analysis on Tanoah Kpassagnon...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOaxir6qTPc

warfelg wrote:
Quote:
why does KC have Houston (who is returning from a knee) cover AB on a crucial play? THAT makes no sense

goldfishwars

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi guys

We're voting on Pittsburgh's pick at 30 in the draft section. It would be great to have your thoughts and votes.

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=587703

Thanks,

GFW
JLambert58

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still not a big advocate of Jabrill Peppers at #30 but this is very interesting analysis of his game and what he was asked to do at Michigan. (and why he may be better than some think)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pW4HK4HXEi0

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

goldfishwars wrote:
Hi guys

We're voting on Pittsburgh's pick at 30 in the draft section. It would be great to have your thoughts and votes.

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=587703

Thanks,

GFW

Thanks for the invite GFW. Cool idea with the polls. Gives everyone an idea of what each fanbase is thinking for rd 1.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well J. Peppers has tested positive (due to diluted sample). He's a fan favorite here (and the media). Does this change your mind any? My guess is for many it doesn't. For me, I said with many times in the past....If your dumb enough to smoke 30 days before the Combine, you're too dumb to play for my team. Now I haven't heard his explanation. Maybe he has a legit excuse. I know R. Foster said his was diluted because he drank so many liquids because of cramping. I don't know if that's true. My guess NFL teams aren't buying it. Are you?
* He said what I predicted...He was diluted because of excessive liquid intake because he worked both LB and Safety drills at the Combine.

warfelg wrote:
Quote:

1BackInBlackFan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chieferific wrote:
Well J. Peppers has tested positive (due to diluted sample). He's a fan favorite here (and the media). Does this change your mind any? My guess is for many it doesn't. For me, I said with many times in the past....If your dumb enough to smoke 30 days before the Combine, you're too dumb to play for my team. Now I haven't heard his explanation. Maybe he has a legit excuse. I know R. Foster said his was diluted because he drank so many liquids because of cramping. I don't know if that's true. My guess NFL teams aren't buying it. Are you?
* He said what I predicted...He was diluted because of excessive liquid intake because he worked both LB and Safety drills at the Combine.

Nope.

Thanks to UniversalAuthor for the Sidney Crosby sig
JPeezy55

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whats the consensus on here about Budda Baker?

Welcome to Sixburgh.
JLambert58

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1BackInBlackFan wrote:
Chieferific wrote:

Nope.

+1

Dumb. Dumb. Dumb.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JLambert58 wrote:
1BackInBlackFan wrote:
Chieferific wrote:

Nope.

+1

Dumb. Dumb. Dumb.

I'm gonna disagree and buy it. Lots of guys were sick at that combine and reportedly a few more guys had the same issue.

Hahahahaha.

Jones' only chance is to go to Tenn. Otherwise he is flipping burgers this fall.
Gatoradus

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think that's a big deal.

No record of previous failed tests.

I'd let it pass.
Chieferific

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Conley Ohio St CB charged with sexual assault.

warfelg wrote:
Quote:

armsteeld

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chieferific wrote:
Conley Ohio St CB charged with sexual assault.

BS charges from a gold digging THOT! Her story seems full of holes. Entrapment at its finest and poor dude's future is going to suffer from an obvious scheme. Why no police report that night? She had to fabricate her story better? She felt too disgusted? Heck nah 🤦‍♂️. This type of 💩 truly pisses me off😤 If he is found innocent, she should be branded with a G on her forehead *ok ok I took it too far*

"Sheep follow the flock for direction and security but scatter at the sight of the lone wolf". Rocky
JPeezy55

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
In speaking to league sources, it sounds like Kizer is the player that Steelers are targeting in the first round of the 2017 NFL Draft.

Take it for what you may, just thought this was an interesting development coming out so late in the process

http://walterfootball.com/nfldraftrumormill

Welcome to Sixburgh.
FourThreeMafia

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JPeezy55 wrote:
Quote:
In speaking to league sources, it sounds like Kizer is the player that Steelers are targeting in the first round of the 2017 NFL Draft.

Take it for what you may, just thought this was an interesting development coming out so late in the process

http://walterfootball.com/nfldraftrumormill

Wouldnt believe anything from Walter Football.

Not saying it cant be true, but I sure as hell would never take their word for it.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Pittsburgh Steelers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 39, 40, 41  Next
Page 40 of 41

Jump to: