You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

NFL Talk
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 38, 39, 40, 41  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ttitansfan4life

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Titans fan 617 wrote:
I know he was on some people's wish list during the year but Jamie Collins has resigned with the Browns for some reason

He wanted money..... they gave it to him.

Adopt-A-Titan:
Avery Williamson
titansNvolsR#1

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ttitansfan4life wrote:
Titans fan 617 wrote:
I know he was on some people's wish list during the year but Jamie Collins has resigned with the Browns for some reason

He wanted money..... they gave it to him.

Yep. 12.5 mil a year and 26 mil guaranteed. Woooooof
TheDeeeeej

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Watching the Falcons in the playoffs reminds me how high I was on K. Neal and Deion Jones last year.

I didnt think Neal would go as early as he did but I wish we wouldve grabbed Deion Jones.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The guy on the Colts who was the biggest threat to us when we played them has retired... Punter Pat McAfee

DaQuan Jones

Jayon Brown

Sig By El Ramster
ragevsuall17

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was reading over the Bill Walsh thread in the NFL Gen forum... which I think is on point... whether Walsh compares to Billichick or not, it can't be argued how amazing Walsh's system has been for QBs. Just looking over the Walsh coaching tree... and man those offensive minds associated with it... it's insane... (and to be fair, the defensive side of that tree is pretty impressive itself).

Anyway, to my surprise Mularkey was listed as a 2nd generation guy in Walsh's tree... since he got his start under Wyche in TB. I guess I always saw him as a Cowher disciple. FWIW, Fisher also was under the Walsh tree, serving as DB coach for Seifert in SF. But he's also a branch on the Landry tree, through Ditka, who gave Fisher his start in 85 with the Bears.

I'm a nerd... I find all this history interesting... eventhough most of it happened before you were born probably... lol... Just caught me off guard to see Mularkey among those names.
VY-FTW

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This superbowl man. Holy crap Laughing

Adopt a Titan:
Jurrell Casey
Tajae Sharpe
titans0021

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hate the Patriots. So much.

And now some nonstop, unbearable Brady praise even though the biggest play on the tying drive was a terrible pass that should have ended the game.

Props to mike23md on the sig
VY-FTW

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

titans0021 wrote:

And now some nonstop, unbearable Brady praise even though the biggest play on the tying drive was a terrible pass that should have ended the game.

Yeah but that comeback was so amazing to watch I'm not even mad Laughing

Adopt a Titan:
Jurrell Casey
Tajae Sharpe
titans0021

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

VY-FTW wrote:
titans0021 wrote:

Yeah but that comeback was so amazing to watch I'm not even mad Laughing

I'm all sorts of mad.

I can deal with a Patriots win, but man, that was a historical choke job. All they had to do was run the ball three times and kick a field goal to clinch it. And they somehow managed to find their way to a 4th and 33.

TitanSlim

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would give football up forever if the Falcons was my team. That's just a heartbreaker of a lost. It's going to be hard for them to recover from that.

#MTGA
titans0021

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TitanSlim wrote:
I would give football up forever if the Falcons was my team. That's just a heartbreaker of a lost. It's going to be hard for them to recover from that.
Yeah, that would almost certainly be the end of me as a football fan. Possibly legitimately the end of me given just how much I'd be drinking right now.

TitanLegend

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Might be impossible to be more clutch than Tom Brady.

#MTGA
titans0021

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TitanLegend wrote:
He's so clutch that even terrible passes end up being 30 yard completions. Laughing

Seriously, this entire narrative is so much different if the Falcons make the fairly routine interception instead of Edelman's miraculous catch. And then there was the underthrow on the fade that any non-pass rushing linebacker probably picks.

TitanSlim

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

titans0021 wrote:
TitanLegend wrote:
He's so clutch that even terrible passes end up being 30 yard completions. Laughing

Seriously, this entire narrative is so much different if the Falcons make the fairly routine interception instead of Edelman's miraculous catch. And then there was the underthrow on the fade that any non-pass rushing linebacker probably picks.

I mean, if the Falcons just run the ball 3 times and kick the FG after the Julio catch, all this would be moot.

Don't get me wrong, Brady is the GOAT but all this sucking of him is going to be nauseating. Laughing

#MTGA
titans0021

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TitanSlim wrote:
titans0021 wrote:
TitanLegend wrote:

I mean, if the Falcons just run the ball 3 times and kick the FG after the Julio catch, all this would be moot.

Don't get me wrong, Brady is the GOAT but all this sucking of him is going to be nauseating. Laughing
Yeah, I'm totally bitter and mad so there's obviously that. But this Brady talk is going to drive me insane. He wasn't that good today and that throw to Edelman, which will get a ton of talk, was terrible and should have ended their season.

But yeah, the Falcons choke is what did it more than anything else. Brady made some great throws and got away with one horrible one and another that should have been picked. But if the Falcons just feed Devonta Freeman in the fourth quarter, they win that game. It's the goddamn Seahawks/Patriots game all over again. Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 38, 39, 40, 41  Next
Page 39 of 41

Jump to: