You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 2: Seattle Seahawks (1-0) vs. Los Angeles Rams (0-1)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zman724

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wish we had a reporter with nads and had no fear of job loss.

Just ask Pete why the OL turnstile the past couple of years when cohesiveness is the key to an effective OL. Pete, the Hawks OL stinks!

How can you explain 3 fg's & 1 Td in 2 games? and the TD occurred because 4th downs were utilized.

Why do we still have Bevell, Pete? Why? He's a [inappropriate/removed] bag. Just watching him in pressers makes me want to pop the guy in the mouth.

Someone needs nads because Pete will make some ridiculous excuse of how there's OL improvement... blah.. blah.. blah...

I would trade a losing season for the firing of Bevell. Instead of getting to the divisionals and having him back in '17. Send Cable with him.

Heck, Greg Roman OC. of the Bills just got fired after a 31 pt effort vs a fantastic front 7 Jet D. With $2mm on a contract. Yet, We have 15 pts after 2 games and our OC is still employed. wtf?

Last edited by Zman724 on Sun Sep 18, 2016 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
RandomCampBody

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This offensive can be so maddening at times every year we get 4 or 5 of these games.

We desperately need to get this offensive line fixed once and for all.
jrry32

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zman724 wrote:

Just ask Pete why the OL turnstile the past couple of years when cohesiveness is the key to an effective OL. Pete, the Hawks OL stinks!

How can you explain 3 fg's & 1 Td in 2 games? and the TD occurred because 4th downs were utilized.

Why do we still have Bevell, Pete? Why? He's a [inappropriate/removed] bag. Just watching him in pressers makes me want to pop the guy in the mouth.

Someone needs nads because Pete will make some ridiculous excuse of how there's OL improvement... blah.. blah.. blah...

I would trade a losing season for the firing of Bevell. Instead of getting to the divisionals and having him back in '17. Send Cable with him.

Heck, Greg Roman OC. of the Bills just got fired after a 31 pt effort vs a fantastic front 7 Jet D. With $2mm on a contract. Yet, We have 15 pts after 2 games and our OC is still employed. wtf?

We have 9 points after 2 games. Our OC is still employed. #oneupped

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jrry32 wrote:
Zman724 wrote:

Difference is you're the Rams. You've been terrible for over a decade (below .500) and have a coach that should've been canned years ago.
You also have a scrub QB that should be a backup. There are reasons you guys can't score. It's the same 'ol Rams. The Hawks are a SB caliber squad with a lousy coordinator. Rams just hope they don't end up in the cellar. Laughing

Do you see the difference?
jrry32

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zman724 wrote:
jrry32 wrote:
Zman724 wrote:

Difference is you're the Rams. You've been terrible for over a decade (below .500) and have a coach that should've been canned years ago.
You also have a scrub QB that should be a backup. There are reasons you guys can't score. It's the same 'ol Rams. The Hawks are a SB caliber squad with a lousy coordinator. Rams just hope they don't end up in the cellar. Laughing

I see the third L in a row you just took to the same 'ol Rams. Laughing

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought the defense played well outside of Shead and the complete idiotic facemask by Marsh. Offense was crap all game. really wish we would have made a trade for Joe Thomas this off season, even if it meant losing Kam along with multiple high picks. Sowell was terrible and was literally getting away with multiple false starts. Webb is trash, can't wait for Germaine to be back at RG. Play calling was classic dumb bevel. How many times are we going to run inside before we figure out it won't work against the rams. Thought outside of the fumble C Mike was our best offensive player, Clark was a beast.
SupeRG00F

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Rams trot out a different scrub QB every time we play and yet those scrubs make 3 or 4 perfect throws throughout the game. Every damn time. It makes absolute 0 sense. They are terribad against the whole league but make throws of their career to keep drives going against the Seahawks. So aggrivating.

Shead got his reality check today.

Bevell gets to keep his job because reasons.

Sowell and Webb proved once again our O-line evaluators are hot garbage.

Earl is trash. So bad the past two weeks. He can blame the national anthem shenanigans all he wants. Get your [inappropriate/removed] together man.

Ruseell Wilson is my hero. Playing on that bum ankle, getting smacked around all game. Dealing with long yardage 3rd downs because of Bevell. Still had us in position to win.

I would rather Fant/Poole and Gilliam be the tackles. Will get the same production starting out but at least they have a chance to get better.
TheTuckRule

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bevell lost all support from me ever since the superbowl choke
animaltested

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Offensive Line was down right, offensive. Sowell was well.... not So Well. Glowinski got made a fool and many plays. Webb and Britt missed alot of blocks.

The horrible thing is even if were not looking at the oline, you saw the mistakes anyway. Thats the sign of ineptitude.

But eh, what are you going to do. The Rams are built to beat the Seahawks and no one else.
Tatupu_64

Location: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SupeRG00F wrote:
Earl is trash. So bad the past two weeks. He can blame the national anthem shenanigans all he wants. Get your [inappropriate/removed] together man.

I would rather Fant/Poole and Gilliam be the tackles. Will get the same production starting out but at least they have a chance to get better.
What did Earl do in the first half? I only watched the 2nd half but he did nothing wrong that I saw. Shead was the one that was getting eaten up

Sadly, as bad as Sowell has been Fant would be worse. I am for Poole at RT and Gilliam at LT. At least you'll get better run blocking that way

Webb is awful at RG. Britt wasn't perfect but he's not playing bad. Glow makes some mistakes still but still have confidence he'll be pretty good

#1 ET Supporter
SupeRG00F

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tatupu_64 wrote:
SupeRG00F wrote:

What did Earl do in the first half? I only watched the 2nd half but he did nothing wrong that I saw. Shead was the one that was getting eaten up

Sadly, as bad as Sowell has been Fant would be worse. I am for Poole at RT and Gilliam at LT. At least you'll get better run blocking that way

Webb is awful at RG. Britt wasn't perfect but he's not playing bad. Glow makes some mistakes still but still have confidence he'll be pretty good
Earl totally went the wrong way on a 44 yard catch by Kendricks towards the end of the half. Not sure if it was his responsibility but he was center field on that play and should have been there or at least close to make the tackle.

Sherman wrapped up Gurley at the line but he fell forward for a few yards because Earl whiffed the clean up.

Out of position on a couple slant plays. You can tell he is frustrated with himself after every play. Hopefully he figures it out soon to get his confidence up.

I think the line is struggling because Ifedi is out. They played 4 weeks together then Webb gets thrown in and screws up the chemistry. Not really his fault but whatever. They wont make a change at any of the spots. They never do.
Zman724

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jrry32 wrote:
Zman724 wrote:
jrry32 wrote:
Zman724 wrote:

Like I said, it's the same 'ol Rams. They will beat the Hawks & still won't finish with a winning record. It's been like that for how many years iin a row? 12-13-14?

The Rams should've blown it all up a few years ago. Now they're still stuck with the most overrated h.c. in the NFL & that's Jeff Fisher. Snead has done a decent job with the D picks, but the Rams are always drafting in the top 15 & robbed the Skins blind.

Snead & Fisher should be canned for drafting Goff. How do you move up to take a QB that can't take a snap under center while the Eagles take Wentz, who was throwing darts in tight coverage (burned all pro Joe Haden a couple of times with perfect placement) and he doesn't have an OL, has a china doll RB & below avg WR's.

How can the Rams' O.C. get fired when the whole organization needs to be canned? Fire EVERYONE in the organization. The Goff mistake & giving up draft selections will keep the rebuild in LA going for another 6 years. You're headed to 20+ years of losing futility whether you want to admit it or not, it's easy to project. Yet, you'll still be winning your SB of beating Seattle.
jrry32

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zman724 wrote:
jrry32 wrote:
Zman724 wrote:
jrry32 wrote:
Zman724 wrote:

Like I said, it's the same 'ol Rams. They will beat the Hawks & still won't finish with a winning record. It's been like that for how many years iin a row? 12-13-14?

The Rams should've blown it all up a few years ago. Now they're still stuck with the most overrated h.c. in the NFL & that's Jeff Fisher. Snead has done a decent job with the D picks, but the Rams are always drafting in the top 15 & robbed the Skins blind.

Snead & Fisher should be canned for drafting Goff. How do you move up to take a QB that can't take a snap under center while the Eagles take Wentz, who was throwing darts in tight coverage (burned all pro Joe Haden a couple of times with perfect placement) and he doesn't have an OL, has a china doll RB & below avg WR's.

How can the Rams' O.C. get fired when the whole organization needs to be canned? Fire EVERYONE in the organization. The Goff mistake & giving up draft selections will keep the rebuild in LA going for another 6 years. You're headed to 20+ years of losing futility whether you want to admit it or not, it's easy to project. Yet, you'll still be winning your SB of beating Seattle.

Going to be so satisfying when Fisher finally puts Goff in. Riddle me this, how many of the current top 5 QBs in the NFL started Week 1 of their rookie season?

Hint: 1 at most.(Brady, Brees, Roethlisberger, and Rodgers are the indisputable top 4...and none of them started Week 1 of their rookie years)

Go ahead and proclaim Goff a bust because he's not starting by Week 2 of his rookie year. Just be willing to eat your crow when the time comes. Because Goff, like Aaron Donald, may not start for the first few games of his rookie year, but he'll still have plenty of time to stick it to your Seahawks over his career. Very Happy

Location: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If Fisher is your head coach still, Seattle is about the only team aside from Arizona you'll be sticking it to. That much he's proven

#1 ET Supporter
jrry32

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tatupu_64 wrote:
If Fisher is your head coach still, Seattle is about the only team aside from Arizona you'll be sticking it to. That much he's proven

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: